Best Shot Competition

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if I am missing the obvious but how does one 'like' a photo ... can't see a button anywhere

Its to the far right, Green button, next to any post. If the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of your browser is showing it may be one of the images is too large for your display so need to move the scroll bar to the right.

post-566-0-00780200-1432289533_thumb.jpg

Koh To Pu

24mm

ISO 160

f/7.1

T/800

Nice pIc .. but it is soo green..looks like algae..I have swam in this spot and there is no way I would swim in this green...please undo the green and lets see the real colours of nature ? ..MM:) :);) thanks

yo bro . . . you got your work cut out this weekend shaggy, just did a rough count . . . about 50 images (give or take) so far going into your gallery. Keep that coffee on the boil son ! wink.png

I am actually overwhelmed by the amount of members that have posted and the quality of their work!

It will be a pleasure to transfer them all over to the gallery,and I am looking forward to seeing next months entries already.

A big thank you to everyone that has been involved in this first competition,you have made it a roaring success.

Archived