• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Koh To Pu

24mm

ISO 160

f/7.1

T/800

Nice pIc .. but it is soo green..looks like algae..I have swam in this spot and there is no way I would swim in this green...please undo the green and lets see the real colours of nature ? ..MM:) :);) thanks

^ interesting that if you search 'Ko Tapu' on Google Images . . . the green tinge to the water seems present on virtually every photo taken there. I've never been there myself, btw.

yo bro . . . you got your work cut out this weekend shaggy, just did a rough count . . . about 50 images (give or take) so far going into your gallery. Keep that coffee on the boil son ! wink.png

yo bro . . . you got your work cut out this weekend shaggy, just did a rough count . . . about 50 images (give or take) so far going into your gallery. Keep that coffee on the boil son ! wink.png

I am actually overwhelmed by the amount of members that have posted and the quality of their work!

It will be a pleasure to transfer them all over to the gallery,and I am looking forward to seeing next months entries already.

A big thank you to everyone that has been involved in this first competition,you have made it a roaring success.

Archived