Mystery over ‘dumped’ Russian man in Rayong

"but after he ran out of the money, the woman left."

Oh, the shock and surprise at that. I can only wonder if something like that has every happened to any other man here in Thailand?

cheesy.gif

Are you equally shocked and surprised at the other Thai woman ...

The post said a woman, who owns a foods shop next door, has been giving him free meals for two months already.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why on earth would he put everything he had into a business with no backup funds? I think this guy needs to go back home asap. Now he doesn't even have enough to buy some common sense.

i think he needs a place to relax, think about past, learn what he not learned about life !

He will have a lot of time after Immigration will give him a free transport to free lodging :

hope they have study facilities there ;

Debates centered around questions why the Russian embassy could not send him home

Embassies don't normally provide free airfare. If they did a lot of people would come here on one-way tickets.

They generally don't provide restaurant recommendations or do laundry or any other other concierge services some people seem to expect.

Why on earth would he put everything he had into a business with no backup funds? I think this guy needs to go back home asap. Now he doesn't even have enough to buy some common sense.

perhaps he had backup funds and the ruble plummeted?

I have watched many a russian business topple recently.,

why dont they organise a whip round to send him home. its strange the embassy wont help and i just find it hard to believe his girlfriend would leave him because of money issues .i feel sorry for him.

If you find it hard to believe, tell your lady that you have nothing left and watch her sympathy walk out the door. What part of Thai ladies taking advantage of foreigner generosity do you not understand?

why dont they organise a whip round to send him home. its strange the embassy wont help and i just find it hard to believe his girlfriend would leave him because of money issues .i feel sorry for him.

If you find it so hard to believe, tell your lady you have nothing left and watch her walk out the door. What part of Thai ladies taking advantage of foreigner generosity do you not understand?

If you find it so hard to believe, tell your lady you have nothing left and watch her walk out the door. What part of Thai ladies taking advantage of foreigner generosity do you not understand?

Before long he will be getting free board and food,when the Immigration police

pick him up for overstaying his visa,

He's already getting free room & board, why would he want to leave? Life won't be so cozy back home.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

childish.. here comes a relatively young russian, being stupid, being dumped. This happens in Greece Sweden USA Britain and Australia amongst all ladies.. It is all about the money when lack of love is involved....

We are talking about naive unexperienced guys, that should have a return-ticket in their pocket as a must!!!!

This is a story has has been repeated thousands of times here in Thailand and all over the world.,

and the guy should be on his way home by now I think......

Glegolo

spoken why a wise man .

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I just can't get my brain around how stupid some people can be.

pattaya is full of fools, ive met lots of them that have lost houses, cars ect. they all think their one is different and that she loves him.

makes me wana be sick, and you cant tell then different.

perhaps he had backup funds and the ruble plummeted?

I have watched many a russian business topple recently.,

the only way to make a small fortune in pattaya is to start with a big one cheesy.gif

the story makes it sound as it is so easy for a farang or russian or whatever non thai, to just go apply for a job... all the running for the needed documents, trips abroad, etc...

for thais it is easy to job hop

for this man, it will be a long trip in immigration detention

No pity on this fool. He's been here long enough to open a shop with a GF, what type of visa does he have? No exit ticket? He sold the equipment and wasn't smart enough to go home? Where's his Russian COMRADES?

Take him to the border and let him walk home, it will give him time to think how he screw-up.

Sorry...in this day and age, any foreign males complaining of being duped should not deserve one once of sympathy. In fact, these stupid buffoons should be expelled. Thailand does not need more stupid foreigners. There has been enough online coverages in the past about such scams by the locla whores and any guy who has his brains in his dick.....is just asking for it. Real stupid.

When are we going to show thai women we are better than them,sue them it might give us all a chance.

"sue them" ok, you have my interest. Care to expand on this idea & how one might start the process ?

If said idea has merit, I just might study law here in LOS. I can see a B-I-G money making industry on the horizon.

But don't think I'll be giving up my day job just yet.

Oh, the shock and surprise at that. I can only wonder if something like that has every happened to any other man here in Thailand?

cheesy.gif

The post said a woman, who owns a foods shop next door, has been giving him free meals for two months already.

Obviously Just1Voice has not read the other part. Tunnelvision when it comes to bashing Thais. I am not sure about the JustVision

Totally agree with you Mike. So many here on ThaiVisa enjoy bashing Thais, Thai culture, Thailand,...basically anything Thai yet the sad bunch choose to live here. When something positive is reported, rather than praising it or commenting in a positive way, they instead try and put a negative spin on it. Makes me wonder why they live the sorry, sad, small minded bunch.

cheesy.gif

Obviously Just1Voice has not read the other part. Tunnelvision when it comes to bashing Thais. I am not sure about the JustVision

Totally agree with you Mike. So many here on ThaiVisa enjoy bashing Thais, Thai culture, Thailand,...basically anything Thai yet the sad bunch choose to live here. When something positive is reported, rather than praising it or commenting in a positive way, they instead try and put a negative spin on it. Makes me wonder why they live the sorry, sad, small minded bunch.

Mike, you have to realize (you may have already done so as I did a long time ago), that many posters on TV are charlatans. They pretend to live in the Kingdom and have never been here, or maybe they have spent a 14 day stopover here. Their logic and knowledge of the place, and the culture, just does not ring true.

The flamers and the abusive posters do so because the are bitter, broke and bored. So many make the wrong choices and are ripped off, much the same as they probably would be in their home countries. It stands to reason if these people hate Thailand and Thais as much as they indicate, why do they stay here ? My bet is that they are spending their lonely existences in a pub somewhere other than Thailand.

Despite the horrendous corruption (and all its off-shoots), the kindergarten politics, Thailand is a wonderful country , and Thais are wonderful people. You cannot see the true Thailand by spending your days sitting at some bar in Pattaya or BKK, get out into the country-side, chill out.

Sure a lot of us (including myself) have been burnt, but when you come down to it, whose fault was that ? You didn't see it coming ?? Get over it, move on.

I met a Thai woman when working in Germany, and followed her out here when I retired , but I soon realised that she was out to pick my pocket and dumped her -- Why do they assume we have money but no common sense. I am happily married to a Thai now who helps me save where I can and understands the value of a regular income.

Archived