Lady boy arrested for injuring farang

Thaivisa News

ladyboy-attack-pattaya.jpg

Source: facebook.com/Pattayanewsarchive

Pattaya, Chon Buri:- A 24-year-old lady boy was arrested early Sunday for allegedly hitting the head of a 55-year-old Irish tourist with his high-heel shoe after the tourist refused his sex offer.

Wichai Sripalang, 24, did not flee but he waited for police after he attacked Michael Marry from Ireland.

Pol Maj Piyapong Ensarn, an inspector of the Pattaya tourist police, learned of the physical assault while he and Pattaya city officials were patrolling the Pattaya Walking Street in South Pattaya in Tambon Nongplua in Bang Lamung district at 2:30 am.

Piyapong was informed that a lady boy injured a foreign tourist in front of the Infinity Go Go bar in the middle of the walking street.

He and the officials rushed to the scene and found Marry with head injury. The heel of the shoe pieced a hole in his head. Rescuers from the Sawang Boribun Thammasathan Pattaya rushed to provide a first aid for him.

The Irish man told police that he was strolling the walking street past the bar when the lady boy rushed to hug him and offered sex service.

The Irish man said he did not like lady boys or transsexuals so he refused. He said Wichai would not let him go so he became angry and pushed him away.

Wichai fell down. He attacked the tourist with a high-heel shoe after he got up.

Wichai admitted that he had assaulted the tourist. So, he was charged with physically assaulting another person.

Lady boys in Pattaya are notorious for preying on foreign tourists. Several incidents were reported that they pick-pocketed tourists after they surrounded and hugged the tourists.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladyboys are dangerous .The Irish man with a hole in his head will never try to push a LB again in his lifetime.

At least he didn't get his pictures plastered all over the news so Mr. Marry can go safely back to Ireland.

Must say the Mick started the donnybrook with the shove, gotta learn to decline with a laugh and a wink.

.... and that makes it OK to finish up with a stiletto hole in his head ?

Not easy to decline with a laugh and a wink when these sexual offenders are trying to grab your gonads!

Must say the Mick started the donnybrook with the shove, gotta learn to decline with a laugh and a wink.

If an old guy shoved him and made him fall over, maybe Mr. Wichai Sripalang hasn't quite mastered the dubious art tottering about in high heels. Maybe the next time, someone will shove them high heels where no light shines.

Erm... in the photo above his trousers are undone...

[Edit: The photo has been removed as per the above post]

For those who suggest 'a wink and a no thanks' is all it takes may not be correct all the time.

Sometimes we are forced into situations in which we have little choice but to respond. It seems this ladyboy was consistent with type and become too forceful...

You don't have to be a homophobe or dislike ladyboys to find this behaviour when they start to get physical both highly annoying and threatening.

Walking down walking st. and a ladyboy grabs my crotch - I want to punch them in the face - many of us are ill equipped to handle a situation such as this because its simply so different...

Regrets, but ThaiVisa is not authorised to link to the pics shown.

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

If permitted sources run pics then we can show those.

I guess both sides, the ladyboys and the homophobes, should learn to exert some restraint.

Wishful thinking I know.

No if you refuse to have sex with another man, than you are not gay, but not homophob

I guess both sides, the ladyboys and the homophobes, should learn to exert some restraint.

Wishful thinking I know.

No if you refuse to have sex with another man, than you are not gay, but not homophob

mind that also gay can refuse to have sex with another man laugh.png

Wishful thinking I know.

I'm not a homophobe, I am more than happy to accept and allow the 3rd gender to exist in Thailand. However, I don't want to be embraced or solicited by male, female or transgender people, when i am walking down the street.

You mistake protecting ones personal space for homophobia.

Wishful thinking I know.

mind that also gay can refuse to have sex with another man laugh.png

Someone really needs to publish a manual on the rules of engagement these days... This adding of a 3rd sex has screwed up relationship dynamics to the point where you don't know whether to defend yourself, accept the offer or run...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Wishful thinking I know.

mind that also gay can refuse to have sex with another man laugh.png alt=laugh.png>

Its not gay if you beat them up for being poofs after the sex;)

I'm sick of them. One thing to have to dodge them at midnight, but I had two separate confrontations in a ten minute period just going out to get breakfast at 7am this morning - that's just not on as far as I'm concerned. The 'I go with you' accompanied by hands that move toward my shorts : pathetic and predictable but at least it was only one at a time.

To the ladyboy apologists, allow me to say this - the freelancers are a considerably more desperate (and more larcenous) species than their sisters in the bars which still employ LBs. I can have a conversation with the latter, but those creatures along Beach Rd / Walking St have to go. From memory, the BiB were rounding up strays down there and fining them a few hundred baht - works for me. If that makes me a homophobe I guess that's a cross I'll be forced to bear.

Ladyboys are dangerous .The Irish man with a hole in his head will never try to push a LB again in his lifetime.

At least he didn't get his pictures plastered all over the news so Mr. Marry can go safely back to Ireland.

A picture of a man bleeding profusely is in other media.

If an old guy shoved him and made him fall over, maybe Mr. Wichai Sripalang hasn't quite mastered the dubious art tottering about in high heels. Maybe the next time, someone will shove them high heels where no light shines.

Yes, agree but what's this "old guy" stuff? 55, hardly Methuselah.

Thais of both sexes and even those not sure what sex they are hate losing face and when they do as is the case here with his friends looking him fall they go crazy even the 40kgs ladies. Best way to avoid this is to smile and say kop kun cup not push them.

Wishful thinking I know.

+1 I am not homophobic at all, never had any problem with gays, but sorry, I would refuse sex with another manblink.png

...but maybe nowadays I am not politically correct? tongue.png

.... and that makes it OK to finish up with a stiletto hole in his head ?

Not easy to decline with a laugh and a wink when these sexual offenders are trying to grab your gonads!

If you are so sensitive better stay away from walking street...even better, Pattaya

Wishful thinking I know.

You are both very wrong.

Many straight guys do go with ladyboys (a lot more then real gay men do, that is why the ladyboys are all over the straight bars area's).

I am sure the guy was not a homophobic, just not interested in a pushy ladyboy.

In my book a ladyboy does not classify as a man and I am gay myself and so NOT in to ladyboys.

Why as a gay man would I want someone with a penis, whom looks like a lady, BRRRRRRRRRRR

I know this guy, by know I mean see him

On walking street every night.

He is not a small boy and is actually very aggressive towards people even looking at him.

By guy I do mean the ladyboy.

Wishful thinking I know.

Now if a woman walking there and was groped and hugged by a man (not even tapped on the head with a shoe), it would be outrage.

TV members would be all over it , calling him a pervert , molester or rapist. And only for that , he would be arrested .

Why isn't there any "restraint " then ? When a man gets groped , he should exert restraint ?

Wishful thinking I know.

You are both very wrong.

Many straight guys do go with ladyboys (a lot more then real gay men do, that is why the ladyboys are all over the straight bars area's).

I am sure the guy was not a homophobic, just not interested in a pushy ladyboy.

In my book a ladyboy does not classify as a man and I am gay myself and so NOT in to ladyboys.

Why as a gay man would I want someone with a penis, whom looks like a lady, BRRRRRRRRRRR

Sorry to break it to you, but by definition straight guy does not sleep with other guys.

So those "straight" are far from being straight.

Either in the closet or bi

Archived