BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thaivisa News

Lady boy arrested for injuring farang

Yes, we know. They are common in Pattaya. Just read the local papers. Assaults, muggings, fighting, attacking, loitering, pickpocketing, bludgeoning, thieving, stealing, drug dealing, drunk, tourist drugging's, snatching's & stabbings.

This thread is about one man getting a high heeled shoe in his head as a result of an altercation with one particular lady boy. What would you advise the the next Irishman wishing to avoid such a fate to do?

I would advise the next Irishman and anybody else to steer clear of these men disguised as women trolling the tourist district to rob, drug and assault visitors.

To be accurate you should change tourist area (includes Temples and Palaces) to prostitution areas. biggrin.png

Off topic post and video removed

Your statistics are nonsense.

Most men and women are not trolling to rob and assault a tourist for fun and profit.

The fact is, if you want to be mugged or drugged, hang out near these ladyboys.

A large percentage are out there looking for trouble.

Everybody knows this.

You are not everybody. I know you and some others on this forum think they speak for everybody but let me assure you that you don't. This is a thread about one lady boy and one drunk Irishman who pushed said lady boy to the ground.

You have your opinion and I have mine. Just to let you know you don't speak for me.

The fact that I have been in Thailand longer than you, have a higher IQ and more education has nothing to do with it. We just have different opinions.

cheesy.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Anybody defending these criminals dressed up as women full of yaba and hormones and god knows what else obviously has no clue about what goes on in downtown Pattaya.

They are a scourge and give all those 'normal' ladyboys a bad name.

I find the comments about hormones interesting.

Why would the "female" hormone create criminal insanity?

Are women criminally insane because of their hormones?

Isn't that notion rather misogynist in nature ... ??? ...

I've always thought homophobia, in this case transphobia, is linked to misogyny.

To be clear, it seems perfectly reasonable to detest aggressive criminals ... just find blaming it on lady hormones suspect.

Scientists in the USA revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones. To prove their theory, they fed 100 men 12 pints of beer and observed that 100% of them gained weight, started talking nonsense and couldn't drive.

I've always thought homophobia, in this case transphobia, is linked to misogyny.

To be clear, it seems perfectly reasonable to detest aggressive criminals ... just find blaming it on lady hormones suspect.

Are you totally clueless?

Because they are loaded up with synthetic hormones that often play havoc with their hormonal system leading to erratic and unpredictable behaviour.

Scientists in the USA revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones. To prove their theory, they fed 100 men 12 pints of beer and observed that 100% of them gained weight, started talking nonsense and couldn't drive.

Very good giggle.gif

Because they are loaded up with synthetic hormones that often play havoc with their hormonal system leading to erratic and unpredictable behaviour.

Are you a doctor or medical professional?

Here is just one link to the side effects. Its common for men to take women hormones (estrogen) for a variety of medical conditions. The issues stated in article are same as all others. I just linked this one as it is easy for you to read and understand.

I didnt see any of the symptoms you stated in any of the articles.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/54614-risks-men-taking-female-hormones/

I think you were talking about the men and women who take steroids and the side effects of those. If you like I can find one of those articles and post.

Are you a doctor or medical professional?

Here is just one link to the side effects. Its common for men to take women hormones (estrogen) for a variety of medical conditions. The issues stated in article are same as all others. I just linked this one as it is easy for you to read and understand.

I didnt see any of the symptoms you stated in any of the articles.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/54614-risks-men-taking-female-hormones/

I think you were talking about the men and women who take steroids and the side effects of those. If you like I can find one of those articles and post.

Did those same doctors you mention study the effects of mixing hormone therapy with yaba and alcohol?

I think we both know the answer to that.

Go away and stop defending the criminals who pretend to be LBs and run around Pattaya preying on vulnerable tourists.

Save your sympathy for those that merit it.

You mean the same yaba and alcohol that the guys and girls take also.

Yes I know the answer to that.

Im not defending any criminals.

I didn't know this thread was about what kind of hormones lady boys take. Now that we have an expert on true transgender people he should be able to tell us how to tell a true transgender from a fake transgender and exactly what kind of hormones most lady boys in Thailand take. cheesy.gif

An Inflammatory off topic post has been removed.

We keep getting off topic and you have been asked to stay on topic irregardless of how interesting or otherwise these side discussions might be.

You can always start your own topic if you feel the other stuff is that important. In any event, it does not need to be in this one.

One post removed, can you make your point please without the personal attack, thank you.