Lady boy arrested for injuring farang

Thaivisa News

When I go to Pattaya I dont get accosted by anybody, ladyboys included. I dont wear jewlery, i dont take large sums of money or wallet. The little money I take, I keep in my sock or front pocket. I dont walk in areas where crime is high such as the ocean side of beach road. When someone offers me something I dont want, I smile say no thank you and continue on. I dont drink so much that I'm intoxicated, making for a target. I dont walk down dark sois where criminal activity exists. I keep my hands in my pocket when walking near "trouble areas", I dont sit between people and especially little old ladies on baht trucks.

Using those techniques have kept me out of trouble. You cant teach these ways to everybody and especially tourists coming to have the time of their life on a 2 week vacation.

Getting criminals of any kind off the street we know will never happen in Thailand as there is no real direction in Thai culture. The Thai police allow this trouble build up until a couple publicized incidents and then they will do a little face saving by doing a couple high profile roundups and then it will go back to same "look the other way". We all know this. It will never change until the culture does and that isnt happening in the next several hundred years (or at least we wont be alive to witness it).

As far as fines go....if a death is worth less than 10,000 baht in the Thai justice system, fines for hanging out on beach road or assaults will never be near what our western values suggest.

Not everybody gets assaulted. A lot of it has to do with you as you mentioned about jewelry. It is also the way you present yourself, the way you walk and your clothing and grooming. I could get a lady boy on here to tell you what she looks for in a mark. But the post might offend some people so I won't unless requested by the overwhelming majority of posters on this thread.

As I see it no one really wants the truth about how to stay safe in shark infested waters they would rather complain about the possibility of getting bit.

incorrect

A LADY BOY IS A MAN NOT A WOMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t.gif

The proper etiquette when referring to a transgender person is to use appropriate word for the gender they present so you would refer to a lady boy as she.

Proper Etiquette when dealing with the Transgendered

Respect their gender identity

If the person standing in front of you is presenting themselves as a woman then address that person as a woman. If the person is presenting as a man, then consider that person a man. This means that you should use the proper pronouns and address them with the proper name. If the person has always been known to you as Christopher but uses the name Christine when dressed as a woman, you should address her as "Christine." If you mistakenly use the wrong pronoun or name, don't apologize too much, just follow the mistake with the right term and continue what you were saying.

http://iamtransgendered.com/Etiquette.aspx

Ok mate.

Bring your guy on here ( lady boy is a guy ) im requesting it,

and he can tell us all, how to not get done or accosted by his type and his fellow men.

This will be informative and interesting for all, may even save on hospital bills for a few people.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I go to Pattaya I dont get accosted by anybody, ladyboys included. I dont wear jewlery, i dont take large sums of money or wallet. The little money I take, I keep in my sock or front pocket. I dont walk in areas where crime is high such as the ocean side of beach road. When someone offers me something I dont want, I smile say no thank you and continue on. I dont drink so much that I'm intoxicated, making for a target. I dont walk down dark sois where criminal activity exists. I keep my hands in my pocket when walking near "trouble areas", I dont sit between people and especially little old ladies on baht trucks.

Using those techniques have kept me out of trouble. You cant teach these ways to everybody and especially tourists coming to have the time of their life on a 2 week vacation.

Getting criminals of any kind off the street we know will never happen in Thailand as there is no real direction in Thai culture. The Thai police allow this trouble build up until a couple publicized incidents and then they will do a little face saving by doing a couple high profile roundups and then it will go back to same "look the other way". We all know this. It will never change until the culture does and that isnt happening in the next several hundred years (or at least we wont be alive to witness it).

As far as fines go....if a death is worth less than 10,000 baht in the Thai justice system, fines for hanging out on beach road or assaults will never be near what our western values suggest.

Not everybody gets assaulted. A lot of it has to do with you as you mentioned about jewelry. It is also the way you present yourself, the way you walk and your clothing and grooming. I could get a lady boy on here to tell you what she looks for in a mark. But the post might offend some people so I won't unless requested by the overwhelming majority of posters on this thread.

As I see it no one really wants the truth about how to stay safe in shark infested waters they would rather complain about the possibility of getting bit.

incorrect

The proper etiquette when referring to a transgender person is to use appropriate word for the gender they present so you would refer to a lady boy as she.

If the person standing in front of you is presenting themselves as a woman then address that person as a woman. If the person is presenting as a man, then consider that person a man. This means that you should use the proper pronouns and address them with the proper name. If the person has always been known to you as Christopher but uses the name Christine when dressed as a woman, you should address her as "Christine." If you mistakenly use the wrong pronoun or name, don't apologize too much, just follow the mistake with the right term and continue what you were saying.

Ok mate.

and he can tell us all, how to not get done or accosted by his type and his fellow men.

This will be informative and interesting for all, may even save on hospital bills for a few people.

Not being drunk off one's arse and wandering around a notorious red-light district at 3 a.m. would be a good place to start.

incorrect

Ok mate.

I tried to give you a heads up on etiquette. You are too insulting to expose anyone to your attitude. You don't get it. It is an insult to call a transgender person another gender name.

Insult is 1. To speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse.

I would not be in the same room with a person such as yourself let alone introduce you to a friend of mine.

I think your attitude justifies some to treat you with disdain to say the least. Another person above referred to a transgender person as "it."

I don't know how you came by your beliefs or insulting behavior. You are the kind of person when talking many polite people just get up and leave. I'm sure this has happened to you many times. Which is what I will do now.

incorrect

Ok mate.

I tried to give you a heads up on etiquette. You are too insulting to expose anyone to your attitude. You don't get it. It is an insult to call a transgender person another gender name.

Insult is 1. To speak to or treat with disrespect or scornful abuse.

I would not be in the same room with a person such as yourself let alone introduce you to a friend of mine.

I think your attitude justifies some to treat you with disdain to say the least. Another person above referred to a transgender person as "it."

I don't know how you came by your beliefs or insulting behavior. You are the kind of person when talking many polite people just get up and leave. I'm sure this has happened to you many times. Which is what I will do now.

Ok bye

i will in future, address a lady boy as a lady

remember these two ladies.

post-188880-0-66580900-1431680184_thumb.

incorrect

Sort of hard to address some of the ladyboys I have seen in Pattaya as 'she' especially when they are sporting a bit of stubble and happen just to throw a dress on and a bit of lippy.

I mean there should be a rule that they have to at least sort of resemble a women.blink.png

incorrect

Sort of hard to address some of the ladyboys I have seen in Pattaya as 'she' especially when they are sporting a bit of stubble and happen just to throw a dress on and a bit of lippy.

I mean there should be a rule that they have to at least sort of resemble a women.blink.png

Those are the ladyboys you dated back in Blighty...not the lovelies we have here in Thailand.

This is all very interesting but it seems to have become a discussion amongst a select few members and is way off the topic which is about:

Lady boy arrested for injuring farang

Thank you.

Think its about time these guys were made to wear flats

High heels are way to dangerous for these guys to have.

( They keep using them as an offensive weapons ) Not nice

The police should remove all lady boys high heels shoes and make

them put the flats on at the start of every shift.

It would then be far more safer for the tourists of Pattaya. wai2.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Must say the Mick started the donnybrook with the shove, gotta learn to decline with a laugh and a wink.

Wrong, dude. The hug became an assault when the fruit would not let the tourist go. And polite more often than not only encourages these 'verts. Furthermore it is likely that this was evolving into a robbery and that is why the L.B. was not letting the man go. Man, from reading posts in response to lady boy incidents I am starting to wonder how the straight bar girls stay in business with all the farangs that are into the trannies!

Archived