BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thaivisa News

Lady boy arrested for injuring farang

Dude, I have never suggested that all ladyboys are criminals, but get real, the ladyboys in gangs aggressively surrounding solo men late at night and feeling for their pockets are thieves, GUARANTEED. You know it, i know it, the soi dogs know it.

Dude, I have never suggested that all ladyboys are criminals, but get real, the ladyboys in gangs aggressively surrounding solo men late at night and feeling for their pockets are thieves, GUARANTEED. You know it, i know it, the soi dogs know it.

There must be some rule against calling me Dude? Big Lebowski was in 1998 after all.

Have you ever bothered to ask a gang of lady boys out for a beer? Or a bowl of somtom? They are people too. Try a little tenderness.

Dude is STILL a thing, dude.

Dear you are so yesterdaygiggle.gif >
97 percent of the posts here are from hate...1 percent from ignorance, and a couple percent from experience and understanding. These are all just your run of the mill gay bashers but they can't do that anymore without getting a red-card so they've switched to the trannies.

97 percent of the posts here are from hate...1 percent from ignorance, and a couple percent from experience and understanding.

That was deep, dude. I have to admit I really do hate being accosted by gangs of thieves on the street. I said the soi dogs know what they're up to. The police do too but that doesn't seem to stop them,

97 percent of the posts here are from hate...1 percent from ignorance, and a couple percent from experience and understanding.

That was deep, dude. I have to admit I really do hate being accosted by gangs of thieves on the street. I said the soi dogs know what they're up to. The police do too but that doesn't seem to stop them,

I think we can all agree on that, whatever the gender identity of the thieves. I challenge the assertion of most here that transsexuals constitute a greater percentage of the robberies in Pattaya than their percentage of the general population.

Thais aren't big on statistics ... but they are big on labeling people.

The argumentative tone of posts in this topic has gone on long enough. Two posts removed and if continues more will be.

Moderators have given enough leeway but now either stay on the topic of one ladyboy assault and arrest or have posts deleted and warnings issued.

Thais aren't big on statistics ... but they are big on labeling people.

Thai people don't get accosted by lady boys. I don't get accosted by lady boys. I imagine there are people on here who don't get bothered by lady boys.

You would think that a wise person would ask the person who does not have the problem why.

When I go to Pattaya I dont get accosted by anybody, ladyboys included. I dont wear jewlery, i dont take large sums of money or wallet. The little money I take, I keep in my sock or front pocket. I dont walk in areas where crime is high such as the ocean side of beach road. When someone offers me something I dont want, I smile say no thank you and continue on. I dont drink so much that I'm intoxicated, making for a target. I dont walk down dark sois where criminal activity exists. I keep my hands in my pocket when walking near "trouble areas", I dont sit between people and especially little old ladies on baht trucks.

Using those techniques have kept me out of trouble. You cant teach these ways to everybody and especially tourists coming to have the time of their life on a 2 week vacation.

Getting criminals of any kind off the street we know will never happen in Thailand as there is no real direction in Thai culture. The Thai police allow this trouble build up until a couple publicized incidents and then they will do a little face saving by doing a couple high profile roundups and then it will go back to same "look the other way". We all know this. It will never change until the culture does and that isnt happening in the next several hundred years (or at least we wont be alive to witness it).

As far as fines go....if a death is worth less than 10,000 baht in the Thai justice system, fines for hanging out on beach road or assaults will never be near what our western values suggest.

When I go to Pattaya I dont get accosted by anybody, ladyboys included. I dont wear jewlery, i dont take large sums of money or wallet. The little money I take, I keep in my sock or front pocket. I dont walk in areas where crime is high such as the ocean side of beach road. When someone offers me something I dont want, I smile say no thank you and continue on. I dont drink so much that I'm intoxicated, making for a target. I dont walk down dark sois where criminal activity exists. I keep my hands in my pocket when walking near "trouble areas", I dont sit between people and especially little old ladies on baht trucks.

Using those techniques have kept me out of trouble. You cant teach these ways to everybody and especially tourists coming to have the time of their life on a 2 week vacation.

Getting criminals of any kind off the street we know will never happen in Thailand as there is no real direction in Thai culture. The Thai police allow this trouble build up until a couple publicized incidents and then they will do a little face saving by doing a couple high profile roundups and then it will go back to same "look the other way". We all know this. It will never change until the culture does and that isnt happening in the next several hundred years (or at least we wont be alive to witness it).

As far as fines go....if a death is worth less than 10,000 baht in the Thai justice system, fines for hanging out on beach road or assaults will never be near what our western values suggest.

Not everybody gets assaulted. A lot of it has to do with you as you mentioned about jewelry. It is also the way you present yourself, the way you walk and your clothing and grooming. I could get a lady boy on here to tell you what she looks for in a mark. But the post might offend some people so I won't unless requested by the overwhelming majority of posters on this thread.

As I see it no one really wants the truth about how to stay safe in shark infested waters they would rather complain about the possibility of getting bit.

Not everybody gets assaulted. A lot of it has to do with you as you mentioned about jewelry. It is also the way you present yourself, the way you walk and your clothing and grooming. I could get a lady boy on here to tell you what she looks for in a mark. But the post might offend some people so I won't unless requested by the overwhelming majority of posters on this thread.

As I see it no one really wants the truth about how to stay safe in shark infested waters they would rather complain about the possibility of getting bit.

incorrect

A LADY BOY IS A MAN NOT A WOMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t.gif

incorrect

A LADY BOY IS A MAN NOT A WOMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t.gif

The proper etiquette when referring to a transgender person is to use appropriate word for the gender they present so you would refer to a lady boy as she.

Proper Etiquette when dealing with the Transgendered

Respect their gender identity

If the person standing in front of you is presenting themselves as a woman then address that person as a woman. If the person is presenting as a man, then consider that person a man. This means that you should use the proper pronouns and address them with the proper name. If the person has always been known to you as Christopher but uses the name Christine when dressed as a woman, you should address her as "Christine." If you mistakenly use the wrong pronoun or name, don't apologize too much, just follow the mistake with the right term and continue what you were saying.

http://iamtransgendered.com/Etiquette.aspx