Lady boy arrested for injuring farang

Thaivisa News

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladyboys are dangerous .The Irish man with a hole in his head will never try to push a LB again in his lifetime.

At least he didn't get his pictures plastered all over the news so Mr. Marry can go safely back to Ireland.

Katoy's are no more dangerous than any other Thai who feels slighted. He shoved him hard enough to cause a fall, therefore he started it.

I guess both sides, the ladyboys and the homophobes, should learn to exert some restraint.

Wishful thinking I know.

eh? So a straight person refusing the advances and offers of sex from another man is homophobic? How about the aggressive and violent ladyboys understanding that no, means no? How about they understand that it's not acceptable to harass people who are minding their own business? How about they understand it's not normal to chase people backwards and forwards on their motorbikes when the only sign of interest the person made was simply riding his motorbike? If a man does this shit to a woman it's sexual harassment, why do ladyboys think it's acceptable or normal?

The cost of being a ladyboy is high. The operations and hormone treatment is for ever. Men wanting to be women, but still subject to testosterone hormones can make them "temperamental". My Thai wife loves them, thinks they are so beautiful. On a tourist visit to Pattaya I was separated from my wife and confronted by a pack of trans gender "men". It was scary, I used the "no have money" technique and smiled. One invited me for a beer. So I did - no more harassment, all good. I think if you keep your cool, you can get through it, try not to show you are repulsed by their advances. Later my wife said that is how most farang men try to treat her if I am not around.

If a man does this shit to a woman it's sexual harassment, why do ladyboys think it's acceptable or normal?

don't you know why? because men and women have different rights.

why don't you ask why women get much lesser penalty (and sometimes even acquittal) for sexual partner murder than men?

The cost of being a ladyboy is high. The operations and hormone treatment is for ever. Men wanting to be women, but still subject to testosterone hormones can make them "temperamental". My Thai wife loves them, thinks they are so beautiful. On a tourist visit to Pattaya I was separated from my wife and confronted by a pack of trans gender "men". It was scary, I used the "no have money" technique and smiled. One invited me for a beer. So I did - no more harassment, all good. I think if you keep your cool, you can get through it, try not to show you are repulsed by their advances. Later my wife said that is how most farang men try to treat her if I am not around.

sorry I didn't get the end - your wife is also a ladyboy? or why farang men treat her like that if you are not around?

Is it just Pattaya, Samui , BKK or Phuket . In the provincial town where I live there are 3 pubs. In these I have met in the past 3 years 5 LBs. All are lovely people .my Thai wife has got on well with all of them too. Nice gentle folk with mixed a genda and all work hard. In fact over 10 years here I have never met a viscious LB, but then I was only in Pattaya for 2 days, never been to Phuket ans on samui my wife was close by. The one that works in my local pub now is my best Thai mate after the wife.

I guess both sides, the ladyboys and the homophobes, should learn to exert some restraint.

Wishful thinking I know.

eh? So a straight person refusing the advances and offers of sex from another man is homophobic? How about the aggressive and violent ladyboys understanding that no, means no? How about they understand that it's not acceptable to harass people who are minding their own business? How about they understand it's not normal to chase people backwards and forwards on their motorbikes when the only sign of interest the person made was simply riding his motorbike? If a man does this shit to a woman it's sexual harassment, why do ladyboys think it's acceptable or normal?

Anywhere else in Thaliand other than Pattaya\Walking St, it doesn't appear to be normal or acceptable. Maybe Nana Plaza is an exception - I've had my bits grabbed a couple of times in there.

However it certainly does appear to be normal in Walking St - though perhaps not acceptable to some foreigners. On the 2 occasions I've been there with my partner of 8 years - also a 'ladyboy', I was groped on numerous occasions. It didn't bother me or my partner, who I thought might have had something to say about it, but just laughed and said "now you know Walking St".

I think the thing to remember is that Walking St is a 'red light' zone, and as such there's a good chance you are going to get sexual advances made to you by women, men and transexuals. In such a scenario I'm not sure that the appropriate response is to push someone with such force that they fall to the ground. I've had by bits squeezed by women in pubs in the UK before - I never felt the need to respond by pushing them over. I cant help wondering if Mr Marry would have responded in the same manner if it was a pretty young Thai girl giving his nuts a squeeze....

Only 1 Thai involved a little unusual

That's very clever, I see what you did there.

U used some subtle wordplay to insinuate that deep down I am a lbgt intolerant.

You are not just a gay, you are a gay with a superior intellect.

However, given that this story is about a straight guy being attacked by a t, (from the lgbt tribe), it seems the intolerance exists on the side of that particular t. And perhaps in your overly sensitive willingness to accept this fact..

Even if your bat for the other team. Happy to respect that, as long as you don't try to make it obligatory.

Wishful thinking I know.

No if you refuse to have sex with another man, than you are not gay, but not homophob

You are both very wrong.

Many straight guys do go with ladyboys (a lot more then real gay men do, that is why the ladyboys are all over the straight bars area's).

I am sure the guy was not a homophobic, just not interested in a pushy ladyboy.

In my book a ladyboy does not classify as a man and I am gay myself and so NOT in to ladyboys.

Why as a gay man would I want someone with a penis, whom looks like a lady, BRRRRRRRRRRR

Sorry to break it to you, but by definition straight guy does not sleep with other guys.

So those "straight" are far from being straight.

Either in the closet or bi

Not even for money? And not just in Thailand.

Sex or no sex, ladyboy or gorgeous babe, stranger on the street in a tourist town comes up and touches me, my first thought is pickpocket.

And I'm going to do whatever I have to do to extricate myself, before his/her accomplices pick me clean.

And it has absolutely nothing to do with spurning sexual advances.

I have read hundreds of times not to use violence against Thai's. Push/shove/hit the LB so hard as to make one fall down is just asking for trouble, try that on a real Thai guy or a real Thai girl in WS. The Irish guy knew WS street and knew that LBs do that hugging thing, if he couldn't deal with WS behavior without resorting to violence he should of been back at his room.

I have seen this one many times in Walking street. Had he not chosen the Ladyboy route, he could have been a Linebacker for an american football team, or a professional rugby player. Nothing feminine about him. Just a very large man with long hair and some bolt on boobs!

Wishful thinking I know.

Anywhere else in Thaliand other than Pattaya\Walking St, it doesn't appear to be normal or acceptable. Maybe Nana Plaza is an exception - I've had my bits grabbed a couple of times in there.

However it certainly does appear to be normal in Walking St - though perhaps not acceptable to some foreigners. On the 2 occasions I've been there with my partner of 8 years - also a 'ladyboy', I was groped on numerous occasions. It didn't bother me or my partner, who I thought might have had something to say about it, but just laughed and said "now you know Walking St".

I think the thing to remember is that Walking St is a 'red light' zone, and as such there's a good chance you are going to get sexual advances made to you by women, men and transexuals. In such a scenario I'm not sure that the appropriate response is to push someone with such force that they fall to the ground. I've had by bits squeezed by women in pubs in the UK before - I never felt the need to respond by pushing them over. I cant help wondering if Mr Marry would have responded in the same manner if it was a pretty young Thai girl giving his nuts a squeeze....

I for one would object to having my nuts squeezed by any male or female without my consent as would many expats or tourists, I,m guessing in most of these cases the MO is to steal anything of value in the action,

I have nothing against transexuals,gays, toms, di,s or straight females but if any one of them makes a grab they certainly would be close to a punch in the face,

If you think the action of such a person is ok...try walking along the street grabbing at peoples private parts as you go along...i can assure you will receive a violent reaction.

Or arrested!

Wishful thinking I know.

True,...the Irish dude (who should not have been in Pattaya) is likely a homophobe,..but doubtful the Lady is homosexual,...she's an arse-kicking woman in a males body,...thus the correct "phobia" in this case would Transphobic Irish dude,...even though his homophobia saw her as a man.

just google 'ladyboy attack tourist'

no need to add 'Pattaya' or even 'Thailand' they'll pop up anyhow

lots of knife attacks and even killings by ladyboys pop up too

if i was a tourist coming to this country and read this shit I would wonder why police is still tolerating

them everywhere around Pattaya's Walking Street and Beach Road and in numbers too...

Wishful thinking I know.

No if you refuse to have sex with another man, than you are not gay, but not homophob

mind that also gay can refuse to have sex with another man laugh.png

I did not know that.

I see this almost every day, its sort of like they buy the pointiest longest high heal shoes they can find and then go look for someone to attack with them, they are there for the violence, if they can steal a wallet or drug someone as well then thats a bonus

I saw a similar thing first hand when I was there in August last year, exactly the same thing happened to an American, there was blood everywhere, then police and medics arrived swiftly but the bar let the ladyboy escape and wouldnt give them his name

You really have to be careful around them in tourist girly bar areas. They do not response well to negative reactions. Would not shed a tear if they rounded them all up and shipped them all away.

Archived