BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thaivisa News

Lady boy arrested for injuring farang

I guess both sides, the ladyboys and the homophobes, should learn to exert some restraint.

Wishful thinking I know.

No if you refuse to have sex with another man, than you are not gay, but not homophob

mind that also gay can refuse to have sex with another man laugh.png

Someone really needs to publish a manual on the rules of engagement these days... This adding of a 3rd sex has screwed up relationship dynamics to the point where you don't know whether to defend yourself, accept the offer or run...

Not a great situation to end up in as a tourist , how could you explain it to the folks back home , and would they believe you.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I guess both sides, the ladyboys and the homophobes, should learn to exert some restraint.

Wishful thinking I know.

No if you refuse to have sex with another man, than you are not gay, but not homophob

mind that also gay can refuse to have sex with another man laugh.png alt=laugh.png>

Its not gay if you beat them up for being poofs after the sex;)

I'm sick of them. One thing to have to dodge them at midnight, but I had two separate confrontations in a ten minute period just going out to get breakfast at 7am this morning - that's just not on as far as I'm concerned. The 'I go with you' accompanied by hands that move toward my shorts : pathetic and predictable but at least it was only one at a time.

To the ladyboy apologists, allow me to say this - the freelancers are a considerably more desperate (and more larcenous) species than their sisters in the bars which still employ LBs. I can have a conversation with the latter, but those creatures along Beach Rd / Walking St have to go. From memory, the BiB were rounding up strays down there and fining them a few hundred baht - works for me. If that makes me a homophobe I guess that's a cross I'll be forced to bear.

Ladyboys are dangerous .The Irish man with a hole in his head will never try to push a LB again in his lifetime.

At least he didn't get his pictures plastered all over the news so Mr. Marry can go safely back to Ireland.

A picture of a man bleeding profusely is in other media.

Must say the Mick started the donnybrook with the shove, gotta learn to decline with a laugh and a wink.

If an old guy shoved him and made him fall over, maybe Mr. Wichai Sripalang hasn't quite mastered the dubious art tottering about in high heels. Maybe the next time, someone will shove them high heels where no light shines.

Yes, agree but what's this "old guy" stuff? 55, hardly Methuselah.

Thais of both sexes and even those not sure what sex they are hate losing face and when they do as is the case here with his friends looking him fall they go crazy even the 40kgs ladies. Best way to avoid this is to smile and say kop kun cup not push them.

Wishful thinking I know.

+1 I am not homophobic at all, never had any problem with gays, but sorry, I would refuse sex with another manblink.png

...but maybe nowadays I am not politically correct? tongue.png

I think Pattaya City Hall should ban high heel shoes on Ladyboys. :-)

Must say the Mick started the donnybrook with the shove, gotta learn to decline with a laugh and a wink.

.... and that makes it OK to finish up with a stiletto hole in his head ?

Not easy to decline with a laugh and a wink when these sexual offenders are trying to grab your gonads!

If you are so sensitive better stay away from walking street...even better, Pattaya

Wishful thinking I know.

You are both very wrong.

Many straight guys do go with ladyboys (a lot more then real gay men do, that is why the ladyboys are all over the straight bars area's).

I am sure the guy was not a homophobic, just not interested in a pushy ladyboy.

In my book a ladyboy does not classify as a man and I am gay myself and so NOT in to ladyboys.

Why as a gay man would I want someone with a penis, whom looks like a lady, BRRRRRRRRRRR

I know this guy, by know I mean see him

On walking street every night.

He is not a small boy and is actually very aggressive towards people even looking at him.

By guy I do mean the ladyboy.

Wishful thinking I know.

Now if a woman walking there and was groped and hugged by a man (not even tapped on the head with a shoe), it would be outrage.

TV members would be all over it , calling him a pervert , molester or rapist. And only for that , he would be arrested .

Why isn't there any "restraint " then ? When a man gets groped , he should exert restraint ?

Wishful thinking I know.

You are both very wrong.

Many straight guys do go with ladyboys (a lot more then real gay men do, that is why the ladyboys are all over the straight bars area's).

I am sure the guy was not a homophobic, just not interested in a pushy ladyboy.

In my book a ladyboy does not classify as a man and I am gay myself and so NOT in to ladyboys.

Why as a gay man would I want someone with a penis, whom looks like a lady, BRRRRRRRRRRR

Sorry to break it to you, but by definition straight guy does not sleep with other guys.

So those "straight" are far from being straight.

Either in the closet or bi

ladyboy didn't run (hobble) away, as it wanted it's shoe back

(Shoe still impaled in target's head?!?)