Lady boy arrested for injuring farang

Thaivisa News

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess both sides, the ladyboys and the homophobes, should learn to exert some restraint.

Wishful thinking I know.

I'm not a homophobe, I am more than happy to accept and allow the 3rd gender to exist in Thailand. However, I don't want to be embraced or solicited by male, female or transgender people, when i am walking down the street.

You mistake protecting ones personal space for homophobia.

If you don't want to be grabbed by anyone then I suggest you not frequent a known "ho stroll" at 2:30 am, because it's bound to happen from one type or another.

just google 'ladyboy attack tourist'

no need to add 'Pattaya' or even 'Thailand' they'll pop up anyhow

lots of knife attacks and even killings by ladyboys pop up too

if i was a tourist coming to this country and read this shit I would wonder why police is still tolerating

them everywhere around Pattaya's Walking Street and Beach Road and in numbers too...

Complete bullshit, have you even ever been to Thailand?

Easiest way to get rid of them is, "I no hab money", They themselves say "You should go".

And it helps if you walk around with a cheap 200 baht phone, not a 20000 baht iphone or samsung galaxy. You instantly get on the "not a mark" list.

Mi owe krap, with a smile on your face.

Keep yelling "mi owe krap" directly into their face while holding on to your wallet.

Increase volume of "mi owe krap," with a smile on your face, while holding your wallet.

There...the three rules for getting a ladyboy to <deleted> off.

Not sure about homophobia regarding overly aggressive transgender sex workers.

I'm totally gay and feel threatened by their monstrous behavior as well.

I don't want sex with them and I don't want to be attacked by them either.

They want money from me for that ... should be the other way around, and no, still not interested.

The ones that do like them are normally NOT gay men.

They're usually straight men walking on the wild side.

No it doesn't help to tell them you're gay ... a lot of them get angry to hear that because they KNOW gay men aren't into them. Gay men usually like persons that present as MALES. They don't.

PC people, don't get me wrong.

I'm all for civil rights for people of all genders and sexualities.

But overly aggressive sex workers, and face it, the most agressive ones are usually transgender types, are public hazards in my book.

To be fair a fair portion of all kinds of sex workers are sometimes thieves, or worse ... behind closed doors.

I guess both sides, the ladyboys and the homophobes, should learn to exert some restraint.

Wishful thinking I know.

What a very stupid and presumptuous statement to make, you have no idea or evidence to suggest that 'some restraint' could have resolved this matter.

So often there is significant provocation that leads to these outcomes.

I suggest that you keep your foolish unfounded statements to yourself, they are more than worthless.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Wishful thinking I know.

No if you refuse to have sex with another man, than you are not gay, but not homophob

Agreed!

Unwanted sexual touching is sexual assault. If a straight guy was grabbing a strange woman's naughty bits - he would be hauled of to jail; if he hit her afterwards - he would get heavy time, so why should a Gay be treated differently?

Next, the PC crowd will have gay sex in order to prove to their peers that they are not homophobes! alt=laugh.png>

unwanted touching ????? look at his shorts on the pattaya rag pictures cheesy.gif

cheesy.gif

It isn't about whites. They attack anyone.. white black, brown, whatever..

They see someone drunk with gold chain or a good smart phone, instant lock on target like a heat seeking missile.

Sure there are some good ones but they're rare compared to the average ones who will stop at nothing to steal to fund their boob jobs and what not.

I'm sick of them. One thing to have to dodge them at midnight, but I had two separate confrontations in a ten minute period just going out to get breakfast at 7am this morning - that's just not on as far as I'm concerned. The 'I go with you' accompanied by hands that move toward my shorts : pathetic and predictable but at least it was only one at a time.

To the ladyboy apologists, allow me to say this - the freelancers are a considerably more desperate (and more larcenous) species than their sisters in the bars which still employ LBs. I can have a conversation with the latter, but those creatures along Beach Rd / Walking St have to go. From memory, the BiB were rounding up strays down there and fining them a few hundred baht - works for me. If that makes me a homophobe I guess that's a cross I'll be forced to bear.

To me they're like big poisonous bats. Ugly and not something you want to touch you.

Pattaya, Chon Buri:- A 24-year-old lady boy was arrested early Sunday for allegedly hitting the head of a 55-year-old Irish tourist with his high-heel shoe after the tourist refused his sex offer.

Wichai Sripalang, 24, did not flee but he waited for police after he attacked Michael Marry from Ireland.

Pol Maj Piyapong Ensarn, an inspector of the Pattaya tourist police, learned of the physical assault while he and Pattaya city officials were patrolling the Pattaya Walking Street in South Pattaya in Tambon Nongplua in Bang Lamung district at 2:30 am.

Piyapong was informed that a lady boy injured a foreign tourist in front of the Infinity Go Go bar in the middle of the walking street.

He and the officials rushed to the scene and found Marry with head injury. The heel of the shoe pieced a hole in his head. Rescuers from the Sawang Boribun Thammasathan Pattaya rushed to provide a first aid for him.

The Irish man told police that he was strolling the walking street past the bar when the lady boy rushed to hug him and offered sex service.

The Irish man said he did not like lady boys or transsexuals so he refused. He said Wichai would not let him go so he became angry and pushed him away.

Wichai fell down. He attacked the tourist with a high-heel shoe after he got up.

Wichai admitted that he had assaulted the tourist. So, he was charged with physically assaulting another person.

Lady boys in Pattaya are notorious for preying on foreign tourists. Several incidents were reported that they pick-pocketed tourists after they surrounded and hugged the tourists.

"Rushed to the scene". In 20 years here I've never seen a Thai cop rush. Hoping to see it one day though!

Must say the Mick started the donnybrook with the shove, gotta learn to decline with a laugh and a wink.

If they grab a hold of you in numbers, you will lose personal possessions very quickly.

It may also be an involuntary action to want to get them/him/it off you.

The LB started it by trying to hug a complete stranger. Getting knocked to the ground would be likely if a man in a frock grabbed hold of me in my home country too..... here where they are commonly thieves one needs to get them off quickly.

Must say the Mick started the donnybrook with the shove, gotta learn to decline with a laugh and a wink.

I will never understand your logic. The ladyboy, not the Mick, started as you say "this donnybrook", by grabbing the guy and not taking no for an answer. How the hell do you blame the victim? I can't imagine letting someone abusing me without consequence. Learn to stand up for yourself, or buy yourself a dress. In fact, a woman would have confronted the ladyboy, and you would say "Good for her". Make up your mind.

.... and that makes it OK to finish up with a stiletto hole in his head ?

Not easy to decline with a laugh and a wink when these sexual offenders are trying to grab your gonads!

If you are so sensitive better stay away from walking street...even better, Pattaya

It is obvious that you are the sensitive one. What happened, break your heal?

Not sure about homophobia regarding overly aggressive transgender sex workers.

I'm totally gay and feel threatened by their monstrous behavior as well.

I don't want sex with them and I don't want to be attacked by them either.

They want money from me for that ... should be the other way around, and no, still not interested.

The ones that do like them are normally NOT gay men.

They're usually straight men walking on the wild side.

No it doesn't help to tell them you're gay ... a lot of them get angry to hear that because they KNOW gay men aren't into them. Gay men usually like persons that present as MALES. They don't.

PC people, don't get me wrong.

I'm all for civil rights for people of all genders and sexualities.

But overly aggressive sex workers, and face it, the most agressive ones are usually transgender types, are public hazards in my book.

To be fair a fair portion of all kinds of sex workers are sometimes thieves, or worse ... behind closed doors.

Wow...what a bunch of hogwash, with a side order of transgender queer bashing...kinda negates those other 50,000 posts. Maybe you should stick to food, which is something you obviously enjoy and know something about, and not comment on transsexuals and the people who love them.

I'm sick and tired of reading about these mental cases attacking tourists.

Drugged up men, disguised as women, trolling the tourist district, mugging, assaulting, drugging and defrauding our visitors.

You see Jingy...as I was typing, someone bigot posted some hate speech advocating violence against transsexuals. This is the kind of mentality that is out there and that they have to deal with day in and day out so blaming them for acting out on occasion is blaming the victim in my book...or maybe you feel they should just take it.

.... and that makes it OK to finish up with a stiletto hole in his head ?

Not easy to decline with a laugh and a wink when these sexual offenders are trying to grab your gonads!

If you are so sensitive better stay away from walking street...even better, Pattaya

There is a lot more to Pattaya (which I do not keep away from) than Walking Street (which I do keep away from). Maybe I should keep away from Bangkok as well - Sukhumvit was the last these creatures tried to accost me.

But.... thanks for the idea of banning all sensitive people from Thailand.

Wow...what a bunch of hogwash, with a side order of transgender queer bashing...kinda negates those other 50,000 posts. Maybe you should stick to food, which is something you obviously enjoy and know something about, and not comment on transsexuals and the people who love them.

Let me know if you need technical guidance on how to put me on your ignore list. Beyond that, suggest sticking to the topic, not your obvious interest in seeing me a target of your personal issues.

Back to the topic, no Virginia, you don't have to be homophobic to feel annoyed and threatened by overly aggressive and potentially violent transgender sex workers on the streets. You never know, just giving the wrong one the wrong look in the eye and you might end up with a high heel in your skull too.

Personally, I am not a drinker and the more criminally oriented sex workers tend to prey on drunks. So I just walk fast or even cross the road to avoid being harassed by such aggressive sex workers. I know better than to engage or insult them, that isn't wise of course, but if you're out and about, there is some risk from them.

Drugged up men, disguised as women, trolling the tourist district, mugging, assaulting, drugging and defrauding our visitors.

You see Jingy...as I was typing, someone bigot posted some hate speech advocating violence against transsexuals. This is the kind of mentality that is out there and that they have to deal with day in and day out so blaming them for acting out on occasion is blaming the victim in my book...or maybe you feel they should just take it.

OMG, your interpretation is that the foreigner initiated the violence by pushing the ladyboy away - I disagree. If I hung around Walking St trying to hug women as they walked past, sooner or later someone is going to get physical whether its a knee in the pills or a punch in the mouth. We make the point repeatedly that Pattaya is NOT an 'anything goes' town - particularly when some lummox gets a touch up after helping himself to the girls in a go-go uninvited. Your assumption seems to be that anyone bold enough to stroll down Walking St should be sufficiently cool to allow one particular group of Thais to lay hands on them - I see that as completely uncool. I share neither their orientation nor their attitude - why would I want any part of that ? If I did want to hire one, I would do so - no shortage here - but it wouldn't be because she leapt out at me on WS or Soi 7.

I dont consider myself a shrinking violet - far from it - but if as little as 10% of the women here acted in the same fashion as many freelance ladyboys my first visit to Pattaya would have been my last. Male, female or post-op transgender, I dont want anyone grabbing me on the crotch or reaching towards any of my pockets and I believe I have a right to expect that. If the sex worker in question cant get customers without resorting to those tactics then perhaps another line of work might be advisable.

The issues here are simple and they've all been laid out earlier in this thread - face, financial need, hormonal instability and ineffective policing. There is no way that I see the foreigner in this tale being responsible for any of that - blaming the victim just isnt on IMO. Whatever violence ladyboys/katoeys have been subjected to at the hands of other Thais, its clear that in Pattaya they see themselves as above the law and that's the real crime here.

But what if they are pick pocketing you??

Just let them pick pocket you while you smile as they run away with your valuables??

I dont want anyone grabbing me on the crotch or reaching towards any of my pockets and I believe I have a right to expect that.

So you're never going to fly again ? It is not the first time airport security grabs me there !

I have myself been attacked by kathoey twice ... once in Bangkok, on Sukhumvit, as he tried to steal money from my pocket, and then when I pushed him away, he attacked me with scissors, going at my throat. I was able to move so he only pierced my arm, before I fled.

Another time walking down Soi 6 Sokaprok. I held a camera, and one kathoey accused me of taking pics, I replied no, and then he attacked me with his heels, another one followed him from the other side, and I just tried to avoid getting blinded as the two trashed their pointed stilettos on my head, and I fled, onlookers just looking, lost my camera and was heavily bleeding, but had been able to keep my eye-sight.

Police did not want to go to the scene as they said there would be no witnesses, and just gave me five phone numbers to try calling them next time ...

Since then I hate kathoey, they are a sick species. Such red light areas attract the scum of the world and I hate all of that like the plague and I avoid being close to the lowlife there, of pimps, kathoeys, proes. Kathoey are especially dangerous, and if you get under attack, they have no mercy, onlookers stand by and find it great to get a scene.

Police will not get active. They are good to report you dead.

Most of you misunderstand the intent of the ladyboys.

If a random male came and hugged you in order to steal your phone or wallet, what would you do?

These "hugs" are assaults and the police/army need to remove these criminals from tourist areas completely.

Yes I know, some of you once met a ladyboy who did not steal but had an honest job, so what, 99% of them are thieves and belong in prison!

Ladyboys are dangerous .The Irish man with a hole in his head will never try to push a LB again in his lifetime.

At least he didn't get his pictures plastered all over the news so Mr. Marry can go safely back to Ireland.

Katoy's are no more dangerous than any other Thai who feels slighted. He shoved him hard enough to cause a fall, therefore he started it.

Keep that in mind the next time a random guy tries to steal your wallet! While he does it, perhaps you can smile and wai!, and when your wallet is gone you can always tell your friends it was not a thief it was a ladyboy.

Ladyboys are dangerous .The Irish man with a hole in his head will never try to push a LB again in his lifetime.

At least he didn't get his pictures plastered all over the news so Mr. Marry can go safely back to Ireland.

Katoy's are no more dangerous than any other Thai who feels slighted. He shoved him hard enough to cause a fall, therefore he started it.

Keep that in mind the next time a random guy tries to steal your wallet! While he does it, perhaps you can smile and wai!, and when your wallet is gone you can always tell your friends it was not a thief it was a ladyboy.

I am a bigot? I don't think so.

I advocate eliminating the "Drugged up men, disguised as women, trolling the tourist district, mugging, assaulting, drugging and defrauding our visitors."

just google 'ladyboy attack tourist'

no need to add 'Pattaya' or even 'Thailand' they'll pop up anyhow

lots of knife attacks and even killings by ladyboys pop up too

if i was a tourist coming to this country and read this shit I would wonder why police is still tolerating

them everywhere around Pattaya's Walking Street and Beach Road and in numbers too...

Complete bullshit, have you even ever been to Thailand?

I have, lived here most of my life, and I agree, the police should remove these thieves (ladyboys) from all tourist areas.

Archived