Lady boy arrested for injuring farang

Thaivisa News

Some inflammatory posts and replies have been removed and some have been edited, please try to discuss without getting all worked up, thanks.

Just tryin to keep the peace around here!!

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sick and tired of reading about these mental cases attacking tourists.

Drugged up men, disguised as women, trolling the tourist district, mugging, assaulting, drugging and defrauding our visitors.

You see Jingy...as I was typing, someone bigot posted some hate speech advocating violence against transsexuals. This is the kind of mentality that is out there and that they have to deal with day in and day out so blaming them for acting out on occasion is blaming the victim in my book...or maybe you feel they should just take it.

I am not sure whose POV you are advocating.

If LBs would just leave tourists alone, there would not be problems.

Look but don't touch...........both of you!

Must say the Mick started the donnybrook with the shove, gotta learn to decline with a laugh and a wink.

.... and that makes it OK to finish up with a stiletto hole in his head ?

Not easy to decline with a laugh and a wink when these sexual offenders are trying to grab your gonads!

Totally with you on this Jip, and so fed up to read patronizing comments of people who were not there and yet feel compelled to explain what the VICTIM should have done or not done, while inserting their slice of bar-wisdom about so called 'Thai culture'.

To hell with all that pompous crap.

The Irish guy was seriously hurt, the lady boy was not. The Irish guy did not start anything, he just reacted to what was surely a very unpleasant come-on by this ugly fat Miss Piggy.

I'm sure there are a few decent transsexuals around Thailand, but I have yet to meet them. Those that I do see are a mostly a disgrace. They're rude, abnoxious, aggressive, racist, sexist, and dangerous. I fail to see how it would be in any way 'politically correct' to pretend that these brainless cows are respectable. As for their clients ... well, let's just say they're a good match.

The cost of being a ladyboy is high. The operations and hormone treatment is for ever. Men wanting to be women, but still subject to testosterone hormones can make them "temperamental". My Thai wife loves them, thinks they are so beautiful. On a tourist visit to Pattaya I was separated from my wife and confronted by a pack of trans gender "men". It was scary, I used the "no have money" technique and smiled. One invited me for a beer. So I did - no more harassment, all good. I think if you keep your cool, you can get through it, try not to show you are repulsed by their advances. Later my wife said that is how most farang men try to treat her if I am not around.

Later my wife said that is how most farang men try to treat her if I am not around.

Even though she does not shove them hard enough to cause a fall tongue.png

Lady Boy Attacks With High Heel

0028.jpg

PATTAYA:--An Irish man who refused the advances of an overzealous lady boy ended up being attacked by him with his high heel shoe. The incident happened in Walking Street South Pattaya.

PATTAYA – May 3,2015 [PattayaDailyNEws]; at 02.30 am Pol.Maj.Col.Piyapong Ensan-inspector of tourism police- led a team to patrol around Pattaya and were notified that a lady boy had attacked and injured a foreigner in front of the Infinity Agogo pub in Walking Street. After notification the police officers rushed to inspect.

At the crime scene they found Mr.Michael Marry aged 55 from Ireland who sustained head injuries after being hit with a high heel shoe. The officers performed first aid on him and the offending lady boy was still at the scene and was identified as Mr.Wichai Sipalang aged 24.

Read More: http://pattayadailynews.com/lady-boy-attacks-with-high-heel/

pdnews.jpg

-- Pattaya Daily News 2015-05-04

A post has been removed:

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

Please see all the forum rules which are to be found HERE

I dont want anyone grabbing me on the crotch or reaching towards any of my pockets and I believe I have a right to expect that.

So you're never going to fly again ? It is not the first time airport security grabs me there !

Then you really have a problem if you cant distinguish between someone who has a legal and valid reason to place their hands on you and someone who does not. If I went to the doctor and asked him to make certain key health checks for men over 50, I dont push him away when he slips on a rubber glove and asks me to bend over - it would be a very different story if the creature in the accompanying photo made the same request.

if there are no customers there are no ladyboys...

That is a silly statement. If you actually follow the Thai news,

most or all of them are simply pickpockets wearing a wig and high

heels . Their patented move to come in close to you and grab your

balls has nothing to do with sex, and everything to do with being

inside your guard so they can steal your wallet / phone. They are

truly the curse of Pattaya , and I look forward to the day when

they are banned from the street due to the mind boggling amount

of crime they commit. The police know exactly what is going on,

since every time they want to reduce crime, the first thing they do

is round up ladyboys on beach road....cheesy.gif

Any updates on the punishment for the attack, (or perhaps pictures of the same ladyboy in the same location doing exactly the same thing today?)

How about some information about the attacker's blood alcohol level, or drug test?

You go girl...that outta teach the homophobe!

When you defend yourself against a thief/robber I do not think it is called homophobe, but in any case IT is not a girl, and thats a fact, no matter how much you want to believe otherwise.

If one day you get assaulted by 3 black guys and you try to defend yourself, can we then call you a racist? :-)

Not sure about homophobia regarding overly aggressive transgender sex workers.

I'm totally gay and feel threatened by their monstrous behavior as well.

I don't want sex with them and I don't want to be attacked by them either.

They want money from me for that ... should be the other way around, and no, still not interested.

The ones that do like them are normally NOT gay men.

They're usually straight men walking on the wild side.

No it doesn't help to tell them you're gay ... a lot of them get angry to hear that because they KNOW gay men aren't into them. Gay men usually like persons that present as MALES. They don't.

PC people, don't get me wrong.

I'm all for civil rights for people of all genders and sexualities.

But overly aggressive sex workers, and face it, the most agressive ones are usually transgender types, are public hazards in my book.

To be fair a fair portion of all kinds of sex workers are sometimes thieves, or worse ... behind closed doors.

Wow...what a bunch of hogwash, with a side order of transgender queer bashing...kinda negates those other 50,000 posts. Maybe you should stick to food, which is something you obviously enjoy and know something about, and not comment on transsexuals and the people who love them.

Haha, even your own "kind" don't like them. As he said they are a public hazard, and should be banned/removed in the interest of public safety.

Eventually one day they will attack a VIP and then hopefully the army will get rid of them once and for all.

They want money from me for that ... should be the other way around, and no, still not interested.

No it doesn't help to tell them you're gay ... a lot of them get angry to hear that because they KNOW gay men aren't into them. Gay men usually like persons that present as MALES. They don't.

But overly aggressive sex workers, and face it, the most agressive ones are usually transgender types, are public hazards in my book.

To be fair a fair portion of all kinds of sex workers are sometimes thieves, or worse ... behind closed doors.

Wow...what a bunch of hogwash, with a side order of transgender queer bashing...kinda negates those other 50,000 posts. Maybe you should stick to food, which is something you obviously enjoy and know something about, and not comment on transsexuals and the people who love them.

Haha, even your own "kind" don't like them. As he said they are a public hazard, and should be banned/removed in the interest of public safety.

Eventually one day they will attack a VIP and then hopefully the army will get rid of them once and for all.

So you think mainstream gay men minding their own business and aggressive transgender sex workers bothering people on the streets are the same kind, do you?

I suppose that's your right to think that, but I don't see it that way.

So you think mainstream gay men minding their own business and aggressive transgender sex workers bothering people on the streets are the same kind, do you?

I suppose that's your right to think that, but I don't see it that way.

No I don't, guess I was too quick on the trigger. Sorry for that.

Must say the Mick started the donnybrook with the shove, gotta learn to decline with a laugh and a wink.

Must say, 110% wrong! Your "interpretation" is that it was "the Mick" that started it!!?? clap2.gif Read the OP again! An unwanted sexual touching, not to mention attempted theft, constitutes an assault, and a defensive push-away certainly satisfies the standard of proportionality. As the LB responded with an even more violent assault resulting in battery with significant injuries, the LB belongs in prison. The foreigner would've been within his rights to clock her/him/it - though foreigners enjoy almost no rights in Thailand, so restraint was wise on his part.

Another slap on the wrist an 500 bath fine.

As long as the police and court not lock up this crazy transsexuals they will keep on with mugging and assaulting tourists. bah.gif

Personally I stay far away from walking street and Pattaya Beach rd.

Should women learn to decline unwanted sexual advances with a laugh and a wink?

Suddenly these jokes aren't so funny.

Why are some folks here so defensive of ladyboys?

Doesn't matter if this happened on Walking Street or on the BTS at rush hour.

Some posters here have previously confirmed that they are into ladyboys, which explain why they always defend them no matter what crimes they commit.

Obviously if the police/army were to actually remove/ban ladyboys from tourist areas these guys who like ladyboys would have a problem.

That is in essence what I was thinking. If a man walked up to woman who

was a stranger and grabbed her crotch, she would be well within her rights

to slap the guy. No one would call her a heterophobe, or if they did they

would sure look stupid. So conversely if a man walks up and grabs my

crotch, he will get a punch in the face .The fact the man has a wig and high

heels does not matter to me. Well I guess the high heel would matter if

he/she/it was trying to punch it into my head....

When I am out and about, and a lady boy advances towards me in the

classic pickpocket move, I snarl at them in Thai to stay the bleep away

from me. They then quickly move onto to softer targets, which is apparently

fresh off the plane tourists...

I guess both sides, the ladyboys and the homophobes, should learn to exert some restraint.

Wishful thinking I know.

No if you refuse to have sex with another man, than you are not gay, but not homophob

You are both very wrong.

Many straight guys do go with ladyboys (a lot more then real gay men do, that is why the ladyboys are all over the straight bars area's).

I am sure the guy was not a homophobic, just not interested in a pushy ladyboy.

In my book a ladyboy does not classify as a man and I am gay myself and so NOT in to ladyboys.

Why as a gay man would I want someone with a penis, whom looks like a lady, BRRRRRRRRRRR

Sorry to break it to you, but by definition straight guy does not sleep with other guys.

So those "straight" are far from being straight.

Either in the closet or bi

I guess that means that Gay Guys whom go with ladyboys are in the closet Straight Guys or bicheesy.gif

while I agree with many of these posts I had quite a lot to do with ladyboys from bars in Bangkok at one stage and they were always polite and never a problem, this isnt really a ladyboy problem as such, its the ones on the streets that are often delusional from methamphetamine use that are the problem and should be removed, or at the least banned from wearing high heals,but most ladyboys dont cause problems

the lady boys are a pain in Thailand, and this one sure is ugly, sometimes being nice does not work, they are just thugs who try to get away with it by pretending to be a lady, stop letting them go and jail there arse, to share with the inmates who are in more need of it

Archived