Lady boy arrested for injuring farang

Thaivisa News

I have yet to meet an angry ladyboy. They are always much nicer to me then ladies are. But then again, i dont talk shit either.

That must have been a stelletto if it made a hole in that guys head. I wonder if it was a bitch hit from behind probably.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while I agree with many of these posts I had quite a lot to do with ladyboys from bars in Bangkok at one stage and they were always polite and never a problem, this isnt really a ladyboy problem as such, its the ones on the streets that are often delusional from methamphetamine use that are the problem and should be removed, or at the least banned from wearing high heals,but most ladyboys dont cause problems

Not sure when you were involved with ladyboys in the bars, but my understanding now is that many of the bars in Pattaya dont even pay salary to the majority of their staff any more - they are working for ladydrinks, barfines and whatever happens from that point forward. What the bar cohort do get is a communal meal and companionship. One of the bar owners I know set up a gas cooker and started supplying eggs and other basics to enable the cashier to cook a meal for the girls who werent even making enough money to feed themselves. I'm not going to bang that drum too loudly for fear of being told just how much the girls allegedly earn in a good month (or from foreign donors to their retirement plans), but it cant be easy on the streets when there are less punters and more competitors. Throw in meth and whatever hormonal imbalance their medication is responsible for and I can see why a ladyboy may be inclined to react violently to any loss of face / physical confrontation, but that is negated when they're the party responsible for initiating the conflict.

I've said this before and I will have to live with the blowback for saying it again, but I believe the desperation among Pattaya's 'bottom 10%' will increasingly manifest itself in theft and violent assaults on other Thais and foreigners as their situation worsens. They could start by shipping the Laos contingent back to the other side of the Mehkong but I guess that's a whole other thread in itself.

while I agree with many of these posts I had quite a lot to do with ladyboys from bars in Bangkok at one stage and they were always polite and never a problem, this isnt really a ladyboy problem as such, its the ones on the streets that are often delusional from methamphetamine use that are the problem and should be removed, or at the least banned from wearing high heals,but most ladyboys dont cause problems

Obviously they are nit going to steal from you while you are in their bar, as you will likely notice your phone is gone at some point and know who did it.

I understand you frequented them in bars in Bangkok, so I am guessing Nana Plaza.

If so I am sure you have noticed around closing time that 10-20 ladyboys crowd the bottleneck entrance to the plaza, while most of the girls wait for customers across the street near Nana hotel parking lot.

The reason the ladyboys stand where it is most crowded is, as many have already experienced, that they can get rrally close to their now drunk victims and pickpocket them.

It could be that these ladyboys magically show up there late at night from outside of Nana, but odds are they are the same ladyboys who work in the bars at the plaza.

I mean do these things perform any sex act after they get you alone, or only rob people? Can anyone with any first hand expericense elaborate?

Sure - you remember how the daddy and mummy love each other very much and they make a baby ? This time its two daddies but one dresses like mummy and they dont make a baby. Hope that clears everything up for you.

Seriously, with me they usually start at the zipper then move on to the other parts of my wallet. By the time that VISA symbol comes into view, let's just say we're fast approaching the happy time.

if there are no customers there are no ladyboys...

That is a silly statement. If you actually follow the Thai news,

most or all of them are simply pickpockets wearing a wig and high

heels . Their patented move to come in close to you and grab your

balls has nothing to do with sex, and everything to do with being

inside your guard so they can steal your wallet / phone. They are

truly the curse of Pattaya , and I look forward to the day when

they are banned from the street due to the mind boggling amount

of crime they commit. The police know exactly what is going on,

since every time they want to reduce crime, the first thing they do

is round up ladyboys on beach road....cheesy.gif

It seems that you don't follow the Thai news. It sounds more like your own personal lifetime experience to me. G'Day.

Obviously they are nit going to steal from you while you are in their bar, as you will likely notice your phone is gone at some point and know who did it.

I understand you frequented them in bars in Bangkok, so I am guessing Nana Plaza.

If so I am sure you have noticed around closing time that 10-20 ladyboys crowd the bottleneck entrance to the plaza, while most of the girls wait for customers across the street near Nana hotel parking lot.

The reason the ladyboys stand where it is most crowded is, as many have already experienced, that they can get rrally close to their now drunk victims and pickpocket them.

It could be that these ladyboys magically show up there late at night from outside of Nana, but odds are they are the same ladyboys who work in the bars at the plaza.

I realize the ones on the street are a problem, Ive been attacked by them quite a few times myself, Im just saying that they are a small percentage of the ladyboys in Thailand

Ladyboy arrested... and she goes to women's prison?

no, mens, in fact the soi 9 cells are run by ladyboys on yaba, or at least they were selling and smoking little red pills when I was in there for several days a few years back

When imprisoned is HE, but on WS is SHE?

Thais when talk about LB they use to say SHE as I know.

if there are no customers there are no ladyboys...

That is a silly statement. If you actually follow the Thai news,

most or all of them are simply pickpockets wearing a wig and high

heels . Their patented move to come in close to you and grab your

balls has nothing to do with sex, and everything to do with being

inside your guard so they can steal your wallet / phone. They are

truly the curse of Pattaya , and I look forward to the day when

they are banned from the street due to the mind boggling amount

of crime they commit. The police know exactly what is going on,

since every time they want to reduce crime, the first thing they do

is round up ladyboys on beach road....cheesy.gif

It seems that you don't follow the Thai news. It sounds more like your own personal lifetime experience to me. G'Day.

Seems to me Eyeswideopen has it spot on, as what he writes is more or less what is reported almost daily in various thai news, ans what many posters seem to experience.

Ladyboy arrested... and she goes to women's prison?

no, mens, in fact the soi 9 cells are run by ladyboys on yaba, or at least they were selling and smoking little red pills when I was in there for several days a few years back

When imprisoned is HE, but on WS is SHE?

Thais when talk about LB they use to say SHE as I know.

Ive met quite a few Thais that call them he

A thief is a thief whatever the gender! Put them in prison, same as any other criminal coffee1.gif

Well, we like to think that the RTP would do that whistling.gif

Sorry to be stickler but thief is "a person who steals another person's property, especially by stealth and without using force or violence" which is not this case.

I mean do these things perform any sex act after they get you alone, or only rob people? Can anyone with any first hand expericense elaborate?

OMG will be right back to explain all this as soon as his little posting suspension expires.

i dont like lady boys and being grabbed against my will,i consider it assault,if this makes me a homophobe then so be it.

I don't like being cat-called and grabbed by ladygirls day and nite all around Pattaya. It gives me the creeps and I consider it an assault on my aural and visual senses. These "things" also on occasion grab my genitals or reach for my crotch, which is definitely unwelcome and a sexual assault. If that makes me a heterophobe then so be it.

OMG will be right back to explain all this as soon as his little posting suspension expires.

In your dreams...or do you know something I don't know ??

i dont like lady boys and being grabbed against my will,i consider it assault,if this makes me a homophobe then so be it.

I don't like being cat-called and grabbed by ladygirls day and nite all around Pattaya. It gives me the creeps and I consider it an assault on my aural and visual senses. These "things" also on occasion grab my genitals or reach for my crotch, which is definitely unwelcome and a sexual assault. If that makes me a heterophobe then so be it.

Well , in order to help you avoid the horrific attacks on your personal space

by 150 cm tall girls, I would suggest you change your look to be more

feminine, or you should wear a shirt that says in Thai that you like ladyboys.

See , problem solved. Plus at least the " ladygirls" are not trying to pickpocket

you like the things on Beach Road.... :-)

Not sure about homophobia regarding overly aggressive transgender sex workers.

I'm totally gay and feel threatened by their monstrous behavior as well.

I don't want sex with them and I don't want to be attacked by them either.

They want money from me for that ... should be the other way around, and no, still not interested.

The ones that do like them are normally NOT gay men.

They're usually straight men walking on the wild side.

No it doesn't help to tell them you're gay ... a lot of them get angry to hear that because they KNOW gay men aren't into them. Gay men usually like persons that present as MALES. They don't.

PC people, don't get me wrong.

I'm all for civil rights for people of all genders and sexualities.

But overly aggressive sex workers, and face it, the most agressive ones are usually transgender types, are public hazards in my book.

To be fair a fair portion of all kinds of sex workers are sometimes thieves, or worse ... behind closed doors.

Wow...what a bunch of hogwash, with a side order of transgender queer bashing...kinda negates those other 50,000 posts. Maybe you should stick to food, which is something you obviously enjoy and know something about, and not comment on transsexuals and the people who love them.
Haha, even your own "kind" don't like them. As he said they are a public hazard, and should be banned/removed in the interest of public safety.

Eventually one day they will attack a VIP and then hopefully the army will get rid of them once and for all.

Some good company your keeping with here JT...your a "kind" now. How does it feel to be accepted and be one with the haters? This guy sounds like he wants to round them up and make them wear pink stars...sound familiar...be careful...they'll come for you next.

An interesting question. In between the attacks, pickpocketing, and druggings

with robbery done by ladyboys that fill the Thai news, there must be some

sort of regular sex going on.......... I think.......

Joh Bjelke Petersen had a great idea, decades ago:

"Just leave them be keep to themselves, and they will breed themselves out of existence" drunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEEfKmimwR

No we leave the breeding and expense of raising our young to you heteros, that's why we have fabulous cars, homes, and vacations ?

An interesting question. In between the attacks, pickpocketing, and druggings

with robbery done by ladyboys that fill the Thai news, there must be some

sort of regular sex going on.......... I think.......

I know this will explode your mind but here's a little factoid for you: The ladyboy bars in Nana Plaza in Bangkok are know to be the most profitable in the plaza. In fact, apparently the latest to change over to an all ladyboy format is the old and venerable DC-10 bar. Just thought you might like to know ?

"Just leave them be keep to themselves, and they will breed themselves out of existence" drunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEEfKmimwR

No we leave the breeding and expense of raising our young to you heteros, that's why we have fabulous cars, homes, and vacations ?

You forgot to mention, great cheap funerals toothumbsup.gif

They want money from me for that ... should be the other way around, and no, still not interested.

No it doesn't help to tell them you're gay ... a lot of them get angry to hear that because they KNOW gay men aren't into them. Gay men usually like persons that present as MALES. They don't.

But overly aggressive sex workers, and face it, the most agressive ones are usually transgender types, are public hazards in my book.

To be fair a fair portion of all kinds of sex workers are sometimes thieves, or worse ... behind closed doors.

Wow...what a bunch of hogwash, with a side order of transgender queer bashing...kinda negates those other 50,000 posts. Maybe you should stick to food, which is something you obviously enjoy and know something about, and not comment on transsexuals and the people who love them.
Haha, even your own "kind" don't like them. As he said they are a public hazard, and should be banned/removed in the interest of public safety.

Eventually one day they will attack a VIP and then hopefully the army will get rid of them once and for all.

Some good company your keeping with here JT...your a "kind" now. How does it feel to be accepted and be one with the haters? This guy sounds like he wants to round them up and make them wear pink stars...sound familiar...be careful...they'll come for you next.
Stop baiting me.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You forgot to mention, great cheap funerals toothumbsup.gif
I hate to contemplate the meaning of your statement...maybe JT can explain it as he seems to be one of the haters now. Maybe I should just report it as hate speech.

Stop baiting me.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'm sorry if my post was offensive to you. It certainly wasn't my intent...but a sincere inquiry. To be perfectly frank, on this topic, I find little difference between your posted opinions, couched in slightly more polite language, and the out and out trans-bashers and haters speech posted throughout this thread. With the latest being some kook wishing them cheap funerals, whatever that's supposed to mean (some of these people are truly sickos...they remind me of the early days of the AIDS crises when many were happy for god's "just" punishment of the queers.)

Maybe it's time to close the thread as any topic concerning ladyboys seems to bring out all the homophobes...seemingly because they know they can't openly bash gays on the forum without drawing a red-card or worse, so they double down on the trans bashing as an acceptable substitute.

Archived