Lady boy arrested for injuring farang

Thaivisa News

I didn't know this thread was about what kind of hormones lady boys take. Now that we have an expert on true transgender people he should be able to tell us how to tell a true transgender from a fake transgender and exactly what kind of hormones most lady boys in Thailand take. cheesy.gif

They used to take Mercilon , this is a contraceptive drug, it helps them grow

breasts. not sure if they still uses this or what other side affects it may cause in men.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good analysis.

Now take the ratio into account and this proves a large percentage of these freaky men wearing dresses are way more dangerous than the average citizen.

You want to be mugged or drugged? Hang out near the ladyboys.

Freaky men in Pattaya are not limited to any certain sexual orientation. Let's try not broadly vilifying any group OK?

Good analysis.

Now take the ratio into account and this proves a large percentage of these freaky men wearing dresses are way more dangerous than the average citizen.

Freaky men in Pattaya are not limited to any certain sexual orientation. Let's try not broadly vilifying any group OK?

Nope. You're dredging up and trying to paper over the main point of contention on this entire thread. LBs hanging out in certain areas deserve special attention and require special attention to steer well clear of. The incident that's the subject of this thread is hardly a one-off. One (or more!) sidles up to you on the street uninvited and starts grabbing at your groin & pockets not taking No for a waveoff; if you cannot tell them to go away, and you cannot push them away, then what the <deleted> are you supposed to do?

Good analysis.

Nope. You're dredging up and trying to paper over the main point of contention on this entire thread. LBs hanging out in certain areas deserve special attention and require special attention to steer well clear of. The incident that's the subject of this thread is hardly a one-off. One (or more!) sidles up to you on the street uninvited and starts grabbing at your groin & pockets not taking No for a waveoff; if you cannot tell them to go away, and you cannot push them away, then what the <deleted> are you supposed to do?

What did you do when it happened to you? Did it ever? Perhaps you could share with us?

Joh Bjelke Petersen had a great idea, decades ago:

"Just leave them be keep to themselves, and they will breed themselves out of existence" drunk.gif.pagespeed.ce.hfErN2aQEEfKmimwR

No we leave the breeding and expense of raising our young to you heteros, that's why we have fabulous cars, homes, and vacations ?

You forgot to mention, great cheap funerals toothumbsup.gif
I hate to contemplate the meaning of your statement...maybe JT can explain it as he seems to be one of the haters now. Maybe I should just report it as hate speech.

Not too sure why you struggle with understanding or why you think JT would need to explain.

Its pretty simple, you stated unlike heteros who raise kids, while you(whoever that may be,, from my understanding ladyboy lover) has great cars, homes etc.

So you do not have kids and when you die, funeral would be cheap, because no family to attend, memorial would be cheap because no need to engrave the name of kids. So basically die alone, so again no need put on a big wake.

I do struggle to understand though, you prefer man who look like women,, is it confusion? or something else?

Oh so fags don't have mothers or fathers, cousins, aunts, uncles, friends, colleagues, and others who might want to attend their funeral...so you subscribe to the canard that all queers and homos lead empty solitary lives of quiet desperation (preying on little boys no doubt) and die alone (by suicide right). You're truly one sick <deleted>...and if that opinion get me a suspension I'll gladly wear it with honor.

I find it ironic that you freely describe homosexuals as fags (a term that many gays find offensive) yet none of the 'homophobes' have referred to gays and trannys in such fashion. Furthermore, why do attach the derogatory shaming label - homophobe - to people who hold differing viewpoints to your own?

I know things changing fast in this area but try to keep up with the cultural memes regarding GLBT people, especially if you intend to opine on them; otherwise, you'll end up looking more the Victorian than you probably are. For a couple of decades now (so it's really not a new thing...but maybe you're just a little behind most of society) groups of formerly marginalized people, e.g., blacks, women, gays, etc., have taken formerly used epithets, put-downs, and other hate speech directed at them and turned them around and used them to describe themselves and thus to take the sting and hate out of said terms. You see this when African Americans described themselves as "niggers" or "nigga" amongst and between themselves. I'm no expert on lesbian culture but believe they may use the term "bitch" or "dyke" in the same way...like San Francisco's famous Dykes On Bikes motorcycle club. Similarly, the term "queer" has been refashioned into a harmless term by gay men to refer to themselves.

Thus, terms like "fag," ""queer," "faggot," "homo," "trannie," "cock-sucker," have lost their pejorative meaning and sting. These terms may be freely used within the community and by friends and supporters of GLBT people without fear or favor. The important thing is the intent (to insult or harm) behind the written or spoken word and not the words themselves...because they have transformed from hate speech to just speech. Pretty neat right. I suspect the mods understand this cultural phenomenon and from my posting history know where I'm coming from and why I used these terms in the post you cite. Therefore the post remains up to this day.

Good analysis.

What did you do when it happened to you? Did it ever? Perhaps you could share with us?

I said "No thank-you", and when that didn't take, I pushed it away. 'Not so hard that it fell down, just enough to put a few feet between it and me; and then I just kept walking without looking back. There was a raised voice behind me, but I just kept moving. End of story.

Satisfied? Does that help? Wonderful. I'm so glad. If you want to pursue the fiction that this crap never happens, knock yourself out, but most know better.

The problems I have had have actually been on 2nd road walking alone after midnight. I would never walk on the beach that late. Basically on multiple occasions I've been surrounded by gangs of ladyboys who attempt to get physical and block the road. Usually I will try to cross the street to avoid them but that isn't always convenient on 2nd road or don't see them soon enough. It's clear to me their primary interest in such cases is theivery not sex selling and I've avoided being their victim by not being drunk and dodging their advances. These situations really are very threatening. I want such obviously criminal ladyboy gangs off the streets. Who wouldn't? I used to travel to Phuket and it was even worse there in Patong with ladyboys on bikes but that was years ago so don't know the current situation.

I said "No thank-you", and when that didn't take, I pushed it away. 'Not so hard that it fell down, just enough to put a few feet between it and me; and then I just kept walking without looking back. There was a raised voice behind me, but I just kept moving. End of story.

Satisfied? Does that help? Wonderful. I'm so glad. If you want to pursue the fiction that this crap never happens, knock yourself out, but most know better.

Sorry when you refer to a person as "it" you are too homophobic for me to continue a discussion with.

The problems I have had have actually been on 2nd road walking alone after midnight. I would never walk on the beach that late. Basically on multiple occasions I've been surrounded by gangs of ladyboys who attempt to get physical and block the road. Usually I will try to cross the street to avoid them but that isn't always convenient on 2nd road or don't see them soon enough. It's clear to me their primary interest in such cases is theivery not sex selling and I've avoided being their victim by not being drunk and dodging their advances. These situations really are very threatening. I want such obviously criminal ladyboy gangs off the streets. Who wouldn't? I used to travel to Phuket and it was even worse there in Patong with ladyboys on bikes but that was years ago so don't know the current situation.

I rarely walk alone. Even rarer with a Farang. I've never had a problem with a lady boy (standing up). It may be something I do or being with a Thai person. Or maybe my attitude. They say dogs can smell people who eat dog - maybe something like that instinct in lady boys.

I rarely walk alone. Even rarer with a Farang. I've never had a problem with a lady boy (standing up). It may be something I do or being with a Thai person. Or maybe my attitude. They say dogs can smell people who eat dog - maybe something like that instinct in lady boys.

They go after anyone they feel they can victimize. Of course DUH that would mostly be solo males who accept their "charms" and are drunk and/or gullible ... perfect. Your comment about eating dog ... if you're trying to insult me, don't bother, I would have to care about what you think for that to work.

They go after anyone they feel they can victimize. Of course DUH that would mostly be solo males who accept their "charms" and are drunk and/or gullible ... perfect. Your comment about eating dog ... if you're trying to insult me, don't bother, I would have to care about what you think for that to work.

No not at all. I didn't include you in the dog reference; I was talking about myself. Heavens to Betsy, I would never accuse you of liking a lady boy. I realize you don't like lady boys at all. You can't read this forum long and not know that.

There is nothing wrong with being attracted to persons who happen to be ladyboys. But you'd have to be a very sick puppy indeed, dog eater or not, to soberly seek the company of thieves who might also drug you and "accidentally" kill you in the process.

There is nothing wrong with being attracted to persons who happen to be ladyboys. But you'd have to be a very sick puppy indeed, dog eater or not, to soberly seek the company of thieves who might also drug you and "accidentally" kill you in the process.

Unless all lady boys are thieves your comment makes no sense.

The dog thing was allegorical and not meant to imply anything about actually eating dogs.

I've met killers who were quite nice people it all depends on if they want to kill you or not. Iceman was on Thai TV a couple of nights ago speaking of that.

Looking at the odds I would imagine getting drugged by a girl go go girl or boy go go boy was much more likely than a lady boy go go girl because as far as go go persons go lady boys are in a minority.

One need not avoid groups of lady boys per se but only groups of lady boys who are thieving and drugging lady boys.

Being able to tell the difference might be a good course of a new school. How the Waylong School of Lady boy Identification. Do you think I could give ed visas?

Dude, I have never suggested that all ladyboys are criminals, but get real, the ladyboys in gangs aggressively surrounding solo men late at night and feeling for their pockets are thieves, GUARANTEED. You know it, i know it, the soi dogs know it.

Dude, I have never suggested that all ladyboys are criminals, but get real, the ladyboys in gangs aggressively surrounding solo men late at night and feeling for their pockets are thieves, GUARANTEED. You know it, i know it, the soi dogs know it.

There must be some rule against calling me Dude? Big Lebowski was in 1998 after all.

Have you ever bothered to ask a gang of lady boys out for a beer? Or a bowl of somtom? They are people too. Try a little tenderness.

Dude is STILL a thing, dude.

Dear you are so yesterdaygiggle.gif >
97 percent of the posts here are from hate...1 percent from ignorance, and a couple percent from experience and understanding. These are all just your run of the mill gay bashers but they can't do that anymore without getting a red-card so they've switched to the trannies.

97 percent of the posts here are from hate...1 percent from ignorance, and a couple percent from experience and understanding.

That was deep, dude. I have to admit I really do hate being accosted by gangs of thieves on the street. I said the soi dogs know what they're up to. The police do too but that doesn't seem to stop them,

97 percent of the posts here are from hate...1 percent from ignorance, and a couple percent from experience and understanding.

That was deep, dude. I have to admit I really do hate being accosted by gangs of thieves on the street. I said the soi dogs know what they're up to. The police do too but that doesn't seem to stop them,

I think we can all agree on that, whatever the gender identity of the thieves. I challenge the assertion of most here that transsexuals constitute a greater percentage of the robberies in Pattaya than their percentage of the general population.

The argumentative tone of posts in this topic has gone on long enough. Two posts removed and if continues more will be.

Moderators have given enough leeway but now either stay on the topic of one ladyboy assault and arrest or have posts deleted and warnings issued.

Thais aren't big on statistics ... but they are big on labeling people.

Thai people don't get accosted by lady boys. I don't get accosted by lady boys. I imagine there are people on here who don't get bothered by lady boys.

You would think that a wise person would ask the person who does not have the problem why.

When I go to Pattaya I dont get accosted by anybody, ladyboys included. I dont wear jewlery, i dont take large sums of money or wallet. The little money I take, I keep in my sock or front pocket. I dont walk in areas where crime is high such as the ocean side of beach road. When someone offers me something I dont want, I smile say no thank you and continue on. I dont drink so much that I'm intoxicated, making for a target. I dont walk down dark sois where criminal activity exists. I keep my hands in my pocket when walking near "trouble areas", I dont sit between people and especially little old ladies on baht trucks.

Using those techniques have kept me out of trouble. You cant teach these ways to everybody and especially tourists coming to have the time of their life on a 2 week vacation.

Getting criminals of any kind off the street we know will never happen in Thailand as there is no real direction in Thai culture. The Thai police allow this trouble build up until a couple publicized incidents and then they will do a little face saving by doing a couple high profile roundups and then it will go back to same "look the other way". We all know this. It will never change until the culture does and that isnt happening in the next several hundred years (or at least we wont be alive to witness it).

As far as fines go....if a death is worth less than 10,000 baht in the Thai justice system, fines for hanging out on beach road or assaults will never be near what our western values suggest.

When I go to Pattaya I dont get accosted by anybody, ladyboys included. I dont wear jewlery, i dont take large sums of money or wallet. The little money I take, I keep in my sock or front pocket. I dont walk in areas where crime is high such as the ocean side of beach road. When someone offers me something I dont want, I smile say no thank you and continue on. I dont drink so much that I'm intoxicated, making for a target. I dont walk down dark sois where criminal activity exists. I keep my hands in my pocket when walking near "trouble areas", I dont sit between people and especially little old ladies on baht trucks.

Using those techniques have kept me out of trouble. You cant teach these ways to everybody and especially tourists coming to have the time of their life on a 2 week vacation.

Getting criminals of any kind off the street we know will never happen in Thailand as there is no real direction in Thai culture. The Thai police allow this trouble build up until a couple publicized incidents and then they will do a little face saving by doing a couple high profile roundups and then it will go back to same "look the other way". We all know this. It will never change until the culture does and that isnt happening in the next several hundred years (or at least we wont be alive to witness it).

As far as fines go....if a death is worth less than 10,000 baht in the Thai justice system, fines for hanging out on beach road or assaults will never be near what our western values suggest.

Not everybody gets assaulted. A lot of it has to do with you as you mentioned about jewelry. It is also the way you present yourself, the way you walk and your clothing and grooming. I could get a lady boy on here to tell you what she looks for in a mark. But the post might offend some people so I won't unless requested by the overwhelming majority of posters on this thread.

As I see it no one really wants the truth about how to stay safe in shark infested waters they would rather complain about the possibility of getting bit.

Not everybody gets assaulted. A lot of it has to do with you as you mentioned about jewelry. It is also the way you present yourself, the way you walk and your clothing and grooming. I could get a lady boy on here to tell you what she looks for in a mark. But the post might offend some people so I won't unless requested by the overwhelming majority of posters on this thread.

As I see it no one really wants the truth about how to stay safe in shark infested waters they would rather complain about the possibility of getting bit.

incorrect

A LADY BOY IS A MAN NOT A WOMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t.gif

incorrect

A LADY BOY IS A MAN NOT A WOMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t.gif

The proper etiquette when referring to a transgender person is to use appropriate word for the gender they present so you would refer to a lady boy as she.

Proper Etiquette when dealing with the Transgendered

Respect their gender identity

If the person standing in front of you is presenting themselves as a woman then address that person as a woman. If the person is presenting as a man, then consider that person a man. This means that you should use the proper pronouns and address them with the proper name. If the person has always been known to you as Christopher but uses the name Christine when dressed as a woman, you should address her as "Christine." If you mistakenly use the wrong pronoun or name, don't apologize too much, just follow the mistake with the right term and continue what you were saying.

http://iamtransgendered.com/Etiquette.aspx

Archived