How to Embed a YouTube Video - Updated

Tywais

• 1 year later...

I was wondering if the linked post needs updating due to the recent forum software update.  thinking.gif

I usually just copy the Youtube link, but I see the linked post does it the old BBCode way, equivalent to the "Embed Media from External Sites" function in the latest forum software.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2016 at 8:03 PM, JetsetBkk said:

I was wondering if the linked post needs updating due to the recent forum software update.  thinking.gif

I usually just copy the Youtube link, but I see the linked post does it the old BBCode way, equivalent to the "Embed Media from External Sites" function in the latest forum software.

Hi JetsetBKK... just saw this, I will pass this on to tech guys and see if we can get an answer!

• 2 years later...
On 1/6/2017 at 9:20 AM, samuijimmy said:

Hi JetsetBKK... just saw this, I will pass this on to tech guys and see if we can get an answer!

Don't suppose there's been any update on this ? I've just been searching the forums to find out how to embed a video and the only thing I can find are the topics started by Tywais in 2015 that are outdated.

On 4/25/2019 at 6:51 PM, Kerryd said:

Don't suppose there's been any update on this ? I've just been searching the forums to find out how to embed a video and the only thing I can find are the topics started by Tywais in 2015 that are outdated.

I'm still trying to find an update on how to Embed a Youtube Video in a first post and not how to Embed a Youtube Video in a reply post . Any one have an update ?

6 minutes ago, MrScratch said:

I'm still trying to find an update on how to Embed a Youtube Video in a first post and not how to Embed a Youtube Video in a reply post . Any one have an update ?

On the Youtube video page , just below the video , click on "share" and then copy and paste the link that appears (on to here )

• 7 months later...

Archived