EPL Transfers, Rumours etc, Summer 2015

uptheos

If it's Chelsea it will be a swap for Hazard.

^^^^^plus 100 mil..smile.png

the dogs are barking louder every day that de gea is on his way to r/madrid

around 35 mil, m/u have offered 200 .000 quid a week,and he is not taking this baitfacepalm.gif

TULIPS is now running amok,with a hit list to replace him, lloris, begovic , and czek at the top

the smart money is saying, the donut kid , will be on his way to the t/f lounge, very shortly

one can hardly blame him, as he has been a sitting target in goal , all season long

by keeping goal at r/madrid it will feel like a holiday camp

and TULIPS poor management has put more icing on the cake

a very nice morning to allbiggrin.png

If Hazard wants to join a big club i doubt you will be able to keep him, P45. thumbsup.gif

presently hazard the destroyer is as happy as a lark in the park at c/sea

but things can quickly change,P.S.G were sniffing around like a dog on heat, but got the fingers up

guess in the future barca or r/madrid will try a back door approach

always remember the ronaldo t/f saga, under the circumstances m/u stitched up a pretty good deal, sure that c/sea can do the same if required

the de gea saga is gathering pace, the hot goss he will not be named in the starting squad for the last two games

in addition jorges mendes is de gea.s agent,and has very little respect for TULIPS management performances at m/u this season

perhaps he is advising de gea to get out of sh#tters ditch, while the going is good

a lovely afternoon to allsmile.png

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the late mail, is red hot. that bale is going to be with TULIPS, the smart money is tumbling in , short odds are only now available

getting out of one sh#tters ditch into another, me thinks

a lovely evening to allsmile.png

Is Tulips some kind of manlove moniker you've given to van Gaal, Pishflaps?

Mr Stevens Bale is Evens to be a the Theatre of Dreams next season.

The bookies are seldom wrong is the cliche but strange since United have just signed Depay.

He'll look back fondly at his time at the Lane as being the best of his career.

Such is life.

The bookies are seldom wrong is the cliche but strange since United have just signed Depay.

Such is life.

His treatment by Marca, elemnets of the Madrid fans has been completely out of order. I also suspect Ronaldo has helped as he appears to see the younger Bale as some sort of a threat.

This was all started by Marca using him as a scapegoat for a poor run in form by the "team."

Fact is, he had a terrific first season, scoring crucial goals, the winner in the Copa Del Rey and whilst he has his faults, he's still a match winner and a real weapon in Madrid's armour.

The other aspect is that an element of the Bernabeu support wants Isco to play instead because he's Spanish. They still cheer him the other even though he had a dreadful game.

At the end of the day, Real Madrid is just a cartoon club with cardboard fans and an under hand slimey scrote of a president in Florentino Perez

I agree with you 100% (for once Carmine) on Bale and Real. Bale is class and they are bonkers giving up on him. Real as a club are 100% worse than anything we have in this country. Posturing pr*cks the lot of em. Ronaldo is the epitome everything that is wrong with the modern game (compare and contrast with Beckham in terms of high profile role models) and it's to SAF's great credit that he saw that coming.

Such is life.

His treatment by Marca, elemnets of the Madrid fans has been completely out of order. I also suspect Ronaldo has helped as he appears to see the younger Bale as some sort of a threat.

This was all started by Marca using him as a scapegoat for a poor run in form by the "team."

Fact is, he had a terrific first season, scoring crucial goals, the winner in the Copa Del Rey and whilst he has his faults, he's still a match winner and a real weapon in Madrid's armour.

The other aspect is that an element of the Bernabeu support wants Isco to play instead because he's Spanish. They still cheer him the other even though he had a dreadful game.

At the end of the day, Real Madrid is just a cartoon club with cardboard fans and an under hand slimey scrote of a president in Florentino Perez

And don't forget all the financial and political support from the Madrid government because they hate the Catalans.

On his Wikipedia page if that means anything .............On 1 June 2015, Lavezzi will join Tottenham Hotspur on a 2 year contract.

30 years old and on the downside of his career. He's never been a decent finisher. Plays hard and keeps the lads loose with his humor.

If he ain't coming cheap I'd pass.

On his Wikipedia page if that means anything .............On 1 June 2015, Lavezzi will join Tottenham Hotspur on a 2 year contract.

30 years old and on the downside of his career. He's never been a decent finisher. Plays hard and keeps the lads loose with his humor.

Even if he is, I'd cast a wary glance at Lamentable and remind myself not to buy Argies unless it's Messi.

tongue.png

Even if he is, I'd cast a wary glance at Lamentable and remind myself not to buy Argies unless it's Messi.

tongue.png

On the other hand..... Tevez, Aguero, Zabaleta, Mascherano, all have performed excellently in England and I seem to remember Villa and Ardilles didnt do too badly a few years back.thumbsup.gif

"On the other hand..... Tevez, Aguero, Zabaleta, Mascherano, all have performed excellently in England and I seem to remember Villa and Ardilles didnt do too badly a few years back.thumbsup.gif"

F F S, can't a bloke be facetious any more!

cheesy.gif

yeah there's more chance of man united signing me this summer.

Would you do it for a hundred grand a week?

haha, what play for united? yeah course i would. i'd only be there for the one week mind on account of the six own goals i scored on my debut.

I think Sterling is going to be the next Jermaine Pennant.

it's a weird one. think he's miles more talented than pennant was and is already a better and more effective player than pennant ever really was and sterling is only 20. but same time he's far from the finished article and doesn't look the sure bet that young players like gerrard, owen and fowler did when they came through at liverpool.

it's a weird one. think he's miles more talented than pennant was and is already a better and more effective player than pennant ever really was and sterling is only 20. but same time he's far from the finished article and doesn't look the sure bet that young players like gerrard, owen and fowler did when they came through at liverpool.

But he's right up his own ar&e and with the silly nitrous oxide and the assault thing he's ripe for getting into more trouble.

But he's right up his own ar&e and with the silly nitrous oxide and the assault thing he's ripe for getting into more trouble.

He can't see the ball past his pile of cash.

I think he's going to be another casualty I'm afraid.

i think you're both generalising massively, overplaying what he's actually done wrong and forgetting that he's a kid.

and what assault by the way? the one that didn't exist?

The one where the two witnesses "failed to appear" in court *cough*.

paul_newman.jpg

wink.png

the same one where the judge dismissed the plaintiff for making it up and being an unreliable, well, everything? if you're going to try and stain the lad's character at least use stuff that actually happened.

the same one where the judge dismissed the plaintiff for making it up and being an unreliable, well, everything? if you're going to try and stain the lad's character at least use stuff that actually happened.

Stain his character, when he signs for Man City you'll be calling him a drug taking wife beater.

tongue.png

Archived