EPL Transfers, Rumours etc, Summer 2015

uptheos

the same one where the judge dismissed the plaintiff for making it up and being an unreliable, well, everything? if you're going to try and stain the lad's character at least use stuff that actually happened.

Stain his character, when he signs for Man City you'll be calling him a drug taking wife beater.

tongue.png

annoyed.gif

over-rated sh*thouse judas i think you'll find.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's in The Guardian today stevie so it must be true. wink.png

Raheem Sterling: Manchester United launch bid to sign Liverpool wantaway. Manchester United have made a sensational attempt to capitalise on Raheem Sterling’s contract stand-off with Liverpool by registering their interest in the wantaway England international.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/20/manchester-united-raheem-sterling-liverpool-transfer-bid

It's in The Guardian today stevie so it must be true. wink.png

Raheem Sterling: Manchester United launch bid to sign Liverpool wantaway. Manchester United have made a sensational attempt to capitalise on Raheem Sterling’s contract stand-off with Liverpool by registering their interest in the wantaway England international.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/may/20/manchester-united-raheem-sterling-liverpool-transfer-bid

It goes something like this.

Hack: Mr. Van Gaal are you going to sign Sterling?

LvG: I don't want to talk about transfers.

Clickbait Headline on site 1: "Van Gaal refuses to rule out Sterling bid".

Clickbait Headline on site 2-999,999: "Van Gaal registers interest in wantaway England international".

sell him and move on,,the whole saga is making a joke out of l/pool,he isn,t a top liner at this point of time, and can be replaced

BUT

liverpool is living in the past, with a fluffing waffler in charge

do hope it continuessmile.png a great evening to all my lookers

sell him and move on,,the whole saga is making a joke out of l/pool,he isn,t a top liner at this point of time, and can be replaced

BUT

you know that all the other posters on here don't take you seriously right? your "lookers" think you're almost certainly a bit of a tit? but do carry on with your mud pies (point for the movie reference there by the way).

20 --21 who gives a f--c sterlings been up amongst the best players in the prem for the last 2 seasons, his type of skill dont go away,

it aint form , it's class, baring being 6 foot plus and head a ball like tony hateleywhistling.gif he's got the lot, pace power balance, he'll grace what ever stage he goes to, personally i reckon he'd balance either madrid or barca out, but if its just down to wedge,he'll probably end up at man city

BUT

you know that all the other posters on here don't take you seriously right? your "lookers" think you're almost certainly a bit of a tit? but do carry on with your mud pies (point for the movie reference there by the way).

mud piescheesy.gif

debate my posts , its a forum is,nt it?? but u prefer the clique no fortitude situation here, don,t u???happy dishing it out ,but cannot hack it, when there is a return of fire

the talks, l/pool/sterling has reached a mexcian stand off, just the right time for a cooling down period,that both partys need, if a amicable soloution is to be found

still think that l.pool should allow some leeway to get max t/f price,and sterlings camp should tone down there din in a more business like manner

both partys really deserve each other,as this has been simmering for months,in most cases ,

other bigger clubs and agent/ players,do far larger deals in the right way

this T/F.is all about saving face, on one hand u have a new agent on the block,trying to kick ass

and l/pool trying to save their ass,by holding their marquee players,as the buzzards are waiting in the wings to snare countinho and company or who may come along in the future

despite l/pool with all its pomp and glory, is just a stepping stone,for all clubs to raid, until the powers ,place a better business plan, to ward off the raiders

the days of just playing for l/pool are dead and gone , m/u, m/city,arsenal, and c/.sea, are light yrs in front of them in all aspects of the E.P.L.

these clubs have moved with the golden age , l/pool have gone backwards, last yrs run was a flash in a pan ,largely due to suarez mighty contribition,this season proves that,

not to mention the horrific t/fers done with suarez t/.f money, the management of brenda and company should be held responsible for l/pool demise as a bigger club

top marquee players will be avoiding l/pool like the plaque,and this sterling issue will not help matters at all, BTW. l/pool poached sterling from Q.P.R. poetic justice me thinkssmile.png

its a like it or lump it, good morning to allsmile.png

BUT

Its not making a joke out of Liverpool at all. They have been conducting themselves just fine so far. Offered him a lucrative contract. Said they want to keep him. Now sat back and listened to the low life agent show himself up for the classless two bit lowlife he seems to be.

Sterling will become toxic with such representation as will other players on his books. I might also remind you he gave that ill advised BBC interview off his own back. Totally wrong it was too.

If you want to come back on the forum P45, try and say something informative or remotely sensible, theres a good lad.

BUT

mud piescheesy.gif

debate my posts , its a forum is,nt it?? but u prefer the clique no fortitude situation here, don,t u???happy dishing it out ,but cannot hack it, when there is a return of fire

the talks, l/pool/sterling has reached a mexcian stand off, just the right time for a cooling down period,that both partys need, if a amicable soloution is to be found

still think that l.pool should allow some leeway to get max t/f price,and sterlings camp should tone down there din in a more business like manner

both partys really deserve each other,as this has been simmering for months,in most cases ,

this T/F.is all about saving face, on one hand u have a new agent on the block,trying to kick ass

and l/pool trying to save their ass,by holding their marquee players,as the buzzards are waiting in the wings to snare countinho and company or who may come along in the future

despite l/pool with all its pomp and glory, is just a stepping stone,for all clubs to raid, until the powers ,place a better business plan, to ward off the raiders

the days of just playing for l/pool are dead and gone , m/u, m/city,arsenal, and c/.sea, are light yrs in front of them in all aspects of the E.P.L.

these clubs have moved with the golden age , l/pool have gone backwards, last yrs run was a flash in a pan ,largely due to suarez mighty contribition,this season proves that,

not to mention the horrific t/fers done with suarez t/.f money, the management of brenda and company should be held responsible for l/pool demise as a bigger club

top marquee players will be avoiding l/pool like the plaque,and this sterling issue will not help matters at all, BTW. l/pool poached sterling from Q.P.R. poetic justice me thinkssmile.png

What would put off players joining a club that offers a young player with great promise a 100k pw contract?

Shares bought for just over 20m. Sold for 65m. Sure sounds horrific!!

Only a Chelsea fan would fail to understand the "history" and silverware that dictates why a club will always be a big club.

BUT

mud piescheesy.gif

What would put off players joining a club that offers a young player with great promise a 100k pw contract?

Only a Chelsea fan would fail to understand the "history" and silverware that dictates why a club will always be a big club.

do thank u for your reply to my post

90 k to 100 k pw new contract for sterlings efforts so far, and capped with his potential, is around the ball park,(j.m.o) but he with his agent are saying NO WAY and they are entitled to do so

its not a love match, so the ball is firmly back in l/pools court,hence the mexcian stand off

marquee players and leading agents will be put off, because of the toxic situation,that has risen from this t/f,where both partys are at fault, its not your money angle theory, .

just for example with the de gea t/f deal ,all partys have handled it in a most professional manner(so far) and far greater is at stake with this t/f deal, then sterlings t/f

they have the business acumen to execute such tricky t/f deals and keep most behind closed doors, u will only hear what they want u to hear

l,pool are no angels in this sterling t/f issue, hence my quote of being a joke

could,nt give a fluff about l/pools shares prices and your history,silverware sh#t to boot, it counts now what u acheive (revenue), having a great history may help but in l/pools case ,

thay have nt progressed with the BIG FOUR, due to raft of very good reasons

they are in good company with SPUDS, another poorly run club in modern days of the E.P.L.

a happy gidday to all my readerssmile.png

not to mention the horrific t/fers done with suarez t/.f money,

my horrific remarks were about l/pools summer poor t/f deals, not about if they effected the share prices in any way,please no more nonsense, mumbo jumbo

not to mention the horrific t/fers done with suarez t/.f money,

my horrific remarks were about l/pools summer poor t/f deals, not about if they effected the share prices in any way,please no more nonsense, mumbo jumbo

rolleyes.gif

Oh the irony.

The player still has a contract with Liverpool and I am sure all the "leaks" are coming from the agent who is giving his player a huge ego boost on a daily basis.

Let's see just how much another club will offer Sterling....yes he may end up at citeh on double that salary but I doubt it in these FFP days...he's just not proven enough.

The Spanish and German giants won't touch him yet....he's too raw.

So there we have it....Liverpool offering their young player a fantastic contract and his agent demanding more and more.

Sounds like Liverpool are handling the issue just fine. If he ends up sacking his agent he will have taken the best option on his table.

Sounds like Liverpool are handling the issue just fine. If he ends up sacking his agent he will have taken the best option on his table.

^^^^^the smugness of it all,

where sterling has a ace up his sleeve, that if u care to look at your present attacking midfeilders,strikers,apart from countinho, the cupboard is bare

sterling is by far the best ,you got on your books

l/pool cannot afford to lose him with the present players available, u have,nt even got a quality striker!!!!!

sterling to his credit has played in that role to help l/pool out of a crisis

with gerrard,s departure, plus sturridge.s injuries woes, sterlings signature is even more important,

in this t/f deal l/pool have dug themselves a ditch a sh#tters one , sterling is holding all the aces,and his agent knows it

see how it pans out, but my money is on. sterling to come out on top, where ever he ends up

where sterling has a ace up his sleeve, that if u care to look at your present attacking midfeilders,strikers,apart from countinho, the cupboard is bare

l/pool cannot afford to lose him with the present players available, u have,nt even got a quality striker!!!!!

with gerrard,s departure, plus sturridge.s injuries woes, sterlings signature is even more important,

in this t/f deal l/pool have dug themselves a ditch a sh#tters one , sterling is holding all the aces,and his agent knows it

see how it pans out, but my money is on. sterling to come out on top, where ever he ends up

If he leaves the scousers will get a huge transfer fee to buy a replacement and I suspect, given his behaviour of late, there is a certain amount of ambivalence regarding the situation.

Better to have a happy dressing room than one full of petulant kids.

I'm not a Liverpool fan btw pishflaps! :D

If he leaves the scousers will get a huge transfer fee to buy a replacement and I suspect, given his behaviour of late, there is a certain amount of ambivalence regarding the situation.

Better to have a happy dressing room than one full of petulant kids.

I'm not a Liverpool fan btw pishflaps! biggrin.png

i wouldn't have sterling anywhere near the squad on sunday now. and if i were steven gerrard i'd probably break the prick's leg in training today. see who wants to sign you then you ungrateful little get.

this agent lad aidy ward is in need of a kicking as well. send round the hired goons.

Beeb replays a Sun ('never mind the quality feel the t*ts') rumour, that Barca are preparing a 50 million quid bid for Aaron Ramsey cheesy.gif (must be some serious manlove for Welshmen going on in Spain)

Beeb reports its own sources (apparently) that Rafa Benitez is favoured to be the next manager into the spiked revolving door at Real Madrid cheesy.gif Why don't they just put up a computer graphic image of a polyglot manager who has done the rounds. Let Marca, the board and the fans have a pop at that for a couple of years.

i wouldn't have sterling anywhere near the squad on sunday now. and if i were steven gerrard i'd probably break the prick's leg in training today. see who wants to sign you then you ungrateful little get.

this agent lad aidy ward is in need of a kicking as well. send round the hired goons.

^^^^^^^^you need a reality check, honestly, u really dosad.png a trip to the psycho ward , is surely needed in your case

a fantabalous ,good morning to all my fanssmile.png

^^^^^^^^you need a reality check, honestly, u really dosad.png a trip to the psycho ward , is surely needed in your case

a fantabalous ,good morning to all my fanssmile.png

Sterling's become toxic. No reality check needed, P45.

Beeb replays a Sun ('never mind the quality feel the t*ts') rumour, that Barca are preparing a 50 million quid bid for Aaron Ramsey cheesy.gif (must be some serious manlove for Welshmen going on in Spain)

Beeb reports its own sources (apparently) that Rafa Benitez is favoured to be the next manager into the spiked revolving door at Real Madrid cheesy.gif Why don't they just put up a computer graphic image of a polyglot manager who has done the rounds. Let Marca, the board and the fans have a pop at that for a couple of years.

Can't understand the surprise about the RM interest in Benitez. Wouldn't be at all surprising at this appointment.

Can't understand the surprise about the RM interest in Benitez. Wouldn't be at all surprising at this appointment.

So what does Rafa give RM that Ancelotti cannot Carmine?

I guess if it's accepted that RM just have to change managers bienially and it has to be a recognized experienced manager then it's not too surprising.

Now I see (just now wiki'd him) that he started at the RM academy I guess I'm going to have to eat my words!

Still wondering where Klopp is going to fetch up. Seems remarkably quiet on that front or have I missed something?

So what does Rafa give RM that Ancelotti cannot Carmine?

I guess if it's accepted that RM just have to change managers bienially and it has to be a recognized experienced manager then it's not too surprising.

Now I see (just now wiki'd him) that he started at the RM academy I guess I'm going to have to eat my words!

Still wondering where Klopp is going to fetch up. Seems remarkably quiet on that front or have I missed something?

Benitez knows the club, proven track record in La Liga with two league titles managing Valencia, proven at CL level with a european cup and a europa cup.

Its not really about what extra he offers its just Perez wanting a change and Benitez ticks the boxes.

Not surprising that Klopps stayed quiet. He has integrity, always been loyal to Dortmund and will focus on them until their final match. City appear to be waiting for Guardiola but i think Klopp would be a better choice. And Ancelotti for that matter. Both Ancelotti and Klopp can deal with transitions whereas Guardiola is only proven in fine tuning. Whoops here i go again.......

P'raps Perez found himself falling asleep every time he met Ancelotti, the Master of Dull! Can't think of many in football I would least like to have a drink with!

P'raps Perez found himself falling asleep every time he met Ancelotti, the Master of Dull! Can't think of many in football I would least like to have a drink with!

He always appears to me quite the opposite. Always comes across as a gentlemen and i do like the managers that have a certain economy with their words as opposed to the ones that love the sound of their own voice. Mourinho springs to mind. Bottom line is that Ancelotti wants out of the Bernabeu, a feeling probably also held by Perez.

btw, Perez is surely too busy tapping up other clubs players to fall asleep. With Real Madrid its called "registering an interest" and to other its tapping up. thumbsup.gif

He always appears to me quite the opposite. Always comes across as a gentlemen and i do like the managers that have a certain economy with their words as opposed to the ones that love the sound of their own voice. Mourinho springs to mind. Bottom line is that Ancelotti wants out of the Bernabeu, a feeling probably also held by Perez.

btw, Perez is surely too busy tapping up other clubs players to fall asleep. With Real Madrid its called "registering an interest" and to other its tapping up. thumbsup.gif

We have different tastes then Carmine - personally I'd rather have a drink with Mo!

Ancelotti says he wants to stay according to some report I read today. Mind you with the present state of football journalism (so-called) there is probably some other report that says he's taking up Buddhism and wants to be a ballet dancer.

So Santi apparently we've agreed deals with Vidal and Martinez.

But we haven't spoken to their clubs.

So obviously that's true then.

Gore and Roberto? I can see that we might want to take on Roberto when Arsene hangs up is boots but what need do we have a dead American writer?

[As you can see my knowledge of some of these 'rising international footballing sensations' is woeful]

Archived