Investment With Farm Return

Arosouth

Hi! I found in Thailand still there is no commercial arowana farm except imports from Indonesia,Malaysia and Singapore unlike Malaysia(Sianleng) and Singapore(Qianfu) have up-listing their companies in stock market by breeding arowana for exports to China,Canada ,Japan ,Taiwan and other asian countries.

I suggest,if you have some money and qualitfied to invest in this business why waste your time in other farming that long waiting for your return no doubt Thailand is the best place for fish farming,but,we must work smart don't work hard.

Please take a look at the website of how they selling the arowana in Thailand: http://www.aro4u.com/ scroll up and check the market price list,I reckon just to supply the local market you will make a fortune or you want to be richer you might apply for the CITES permit and export to China that they import thousands of young aros. from South Asian countries monthly.

If you doubt about this business you may search at google for asian arowana and forums to understand more abouth this species.more sites for you to view:

http://www.indodragon.com

http://www.arowanacafe.com

http://arowanaclub.com

post-34253-1157687823_thumb.jpg

Edited by Arosouth

Farm requirement

One rai of land to make 8 earthen ponds at size 60 ft x 20 ft x 2.5 dept. therefore,it depends on how many ponds you required providied you have enough of capital to buy parent stocks,market price for collecting from home breeders who given up hobby ranged from THB 60,000 each and above based on strains,Malaysian Golden is the most expensive which can cost up to THB 500,000.00 each of the show quality stock,but,we need those for breeding stock offer them at the highest THB 100,000.00 each .

One pond can rear up to 25 pcs. so,just calculate how much money you have,if you are a qualified investor and dare to take a risk but just without any expertise,I can run the farm for you and guarantee with outlet for your production.

We as expats must find somethings that Thai unable to produce then we can make a fortune,but,still we need Thai wives to do official paper works for us. hahaha!!!

P.S: I made reseach for more than 5 years and helped one farm breed arowana successfully with higher reproduction,now,is my turn to make money,so,I am looking for qualified investor.

We as expats must find somethings that Thai unable to produce then we can make a fortune,but,still we need Thai wives to do official paper works for us. hahaha!!!

????? :o Thai unable to produce ??????

They are trying,but,not successful at th :D is moment.

????? :D Thai unable to produce ??????

Singapore qian hu already cooperate with some thai to do it......... :o

Edited by oilysang

But they don't breed arowana except imports and wholesale locally,their main business is other tropical fishes and aquarium accessories. anyway,the invest for arowana farm is still worth consideration,do you know,after CNN brocasted the arowana business in Malaysia is so big,it has attracted many big companies from Malaysia,Singapore and Taiwan to invest this business in Malaysia. with the climate ,enviroment and supplies of arowana food,I think Thailand is more nominant for this point .

Shocking to eat, full of bones.

In Oz they are called 'Saratoga' and are one of the best fighting fish to catch in the wild. They are usually a browny colour, at least the ones I have caught were.

I remember in Oz many years ago people breeding and even catching these fish in the wild as youngsters and selling them to a roaring Japanese market for prices of $50k to 100k each and yes that is DOLLARS, even though ossie dollars.

Shocking to eat, full of bones.

In Oz they are called 'Saratoga' and are one of the best fighting fish to catch in the wild. They are usually a browny colour, at least the ones I have caught were.

I remember in Oz many years ago people breeding and even catching these fish in the wild as youngsters and selling them to a roaring Japanese market for prices of $50k to 100k each and yes that is DOLLARS, even though ossie dollars.

Set up an expat Farm with joint ventures and up-listed the company in Thai stock market after we make plenty of money,there are many importers in China,Japan and Taiwan looking for exporter from Thailand,but,so far there is none in here.

But they don't breed arowana except imports and wholesale locally,their main business is other tropical fishes and aquarium accessories. anyway,the invest for arowana farm is still worth consideration,do you know,after CNN brocasted the arowana business in Malaysia is so big,it has attracted many big companies from Malaysia,Singapore and Taiwan to invest this business in Malaysia. with the climate ,enviroment and supplies of arowana food,I think Thailand is more nominant for this point .

sorry mate! that was dominant, thanks

Hi! I found in Thailand still there is no commercial arowana farm except imports from Indonesia,Malaysia and Singapore unlike Malaysia(Sianleng) and Singapore(Qianfu) have up-listing their companies in stock market by breeding arowana for exports to China,Canada ,Japan ,Taiwan and other asian countries.

I suggest,if you have some money and qualitfied to invest in this business why waste your time in other farming that long waiting for your return no doubt Thailand is the best place for fish farming,but,we must work smart don't work hard.

Please take a look at the website of how they selling the arowana in Thailand: http://www.aro4u.com/ scroll up and check the market price list,I reckon just to supply the local market you will make a fortune or you want to be richer you might apply for the CITES permit and export to China that they import thousands of young aros. from South Asian countries monthly.

If you doubt about this business you may search at google for asian arowana and forums to understand more abouth this species.more sites for you to view:

http://www.indodragon.com

http://www.arowanacafe.com

http://arowanaclub.com

[/quot

WOrth a try , chinese business man loves it cos its a sign of luck for them. I used to own a 10k plus red Arowana given by my dad.Its seems that singapore is the biggest exporter of arowana in the world. why ?

WOrth a try , chinese business man loves it cos its a sign of luck for them. I used to own a 10k plus red Arowana given by my dad.Its seems that singapore is the biggest exporter of arowana in the world. why ?

Because nobody in Singapore wants them? :D:o

regards

regards

Yes,Singaporeans have no room to keep them,but,they export to get the income for their country instead,Farang don't know how to treasure this species,if they have business minded they will breed it for money and not for hobby. :D

Edited by Arosouth

regards

Yes,Singaporeans have no room to keep them,but,they export to get the income for their country instead,Farang don't know how to treasure this species,if they have business minded they will breed it for money and not for hobby. :D

Sounds great. So when do you start your operation?