Marriage to hi so girl

PeVee1st

The sin sod was supposed to be for show to save face so my son could invest in the business. The family agreed to this plan, but later changed their minds.

Latest I was told was 2 mill.thb.

• Like 2

Have to laugh, that many farangs believe Thai girls with even the remotest of Chinese ancestry are Hi-so, especially considering probably the majority of Thai people have a Chinese ancestor in their family tree somewhere, including women of ill repute and the underclasses of Thai society.

Any decent middle to upper class Thai woman would never consider getting involved with a farang, in fact most Thais believe forming relationships with farangs is a step down the social ladder.

I think that if a farang has to buy his way into a relationship with a Thai woman, says a lot about the lack of amour propre regarding all parties concerned. Anyone willing to pay millions of bahts for the hand of a Thai woman, has to be a very sad individual indeed.

Sad before or after the payment?

• Like 2

Assuming your son has done his due diligence, and used his big head as much as his little one - we'll keep our fingers crossed and pray for a good marriage..

All the best to you both,

R and Y=orange

Assuming your son has done his due diligence, and used his big head as much as his little one - we'll keep our fingers crossed and pray for a good marriage..

All the best to you both,

R and Y=orange

Yes, my wife is Thai Chinese, university educated, from an excellent, stable family..and she is NOT money orientated..

Signed,

Incomingclap2.gif