‘Police Captain Bee’ graphic case of Facebook photo sharing gone wrong

Thaivisa News

Phetchaburi:- It started with Facebook users sharing a photo of a nice-looking police captain standing in front of her unit of traffic policemen.

After awhile, criticisms rose against her that she was dressed in too-tight trousers that left little to imagination, leading to false rumors that she was facing a disciplinary action.

Coming under tremendous measure just because of one shared photo on Facebook, Pol Capt Kanyarak Chieblaem, deputy traffic inspector of Mueang Phetchaburi police station, decided to take a ten-day leave.

Originally, her photo standing in front of a line of traffic policemen has been widely shared on Facebook with compliments that this policewoman looks cute.

Her photo and story was even mentioned by a morning news talk program on Channel 3.

But after a brief while, critics picked on her saying she was chatting on LINE app on her phone while standing in front of the line of policemen.

Channel 3 later corrected the misunderstanding for her, saying she was checking online log of duty of her traffic policemen team instead, not chatting.

Then, criticisms were abounding that she was dressed in too tight trousers that left little to imagination. The criticisms led to rumors that she was facing a disciplinary probe.

On Saturday night, Police spokesman Pol Lt Gen Prawut Thawornsiri posted messages on his Twitter page, saying Captain Bee did not face any probe.

Prawut said Captain Bee was dressed properly and she is actually a thin woman and her trousers are not too tight.

The police spokesman said someone had distorted her original photo by enlarging the middle of her body to make her trousers look too tight.

There is a photo just do a search via the internet. The stretch pants are very tight, and if viewed from the front I think there would be little left to the imagination. The picture is taken from her right side and she is using the phone. One has to wonder how the boys are keeping a straight face.

I think that thais should really get a life...all these facebook...showing people what they eat, which restaurants they went to, the holidays they had, contant pics of their faces and stupid comments are so so for the low end underachievers! I wonder if they will show people their real bank accounts, the debts they owe, the people they screwed, their real living conditions, how they take care of their parents or children, what failures they really are, teh infidelity in their relationships, how stupid they are, the diseases the have, etc.

And the worst are those who stalk other people accounts and postings and criticise it or give fake compliments. Its really a joke these people.

I think that thais should really get a life...all these facebook...showing people what they eat, which restaurants they went to, the holidays they had, contant pics of their faces and stupid comments are so so for the low end underachievers! I wonder if they will show people their real bank accounts, the debts they owe, the people they screwed, their real living conditions, how they take care of their parents or children, what failures they really are, teh infidelity in their relationships, how stupid they are, the diseases the have, etc.

And the worst are those who stalk other people accounts and postings and criticise it or give fake compliments. Its really a joke these people.

Your comments reflect social media in general not just Thais.

OK ,her strides are a bit tight so a better quality pic. is required or a pic. taken from the front before further comments about any connection between her and a desert quadraped can be taken in to consideration. Up to about 6months ago there was a person of mixed agenda running a pub where I live and his/her name was Bee.

Archived