Problems to create thaifriendly.com account

baywatch82

I wanted to create my profile on thaifriendly.com, but experiencing many problems.

1. It says my account has been suspended, because I need to confirm my email address. When I click "Send confirmation email", I am never receiving any confirmation email (checked Spam folder also).

2. When I am trying to browse profiles - it says I have to upgrade my membership.

I used to use this website about 1-2 years ago and everything was working OK. I deactivated my account about 1 year ago. Now trying to get back to it but doesn't work.

Seems like I can not do anything until I upgrade and pay for membership. I don't want to do that, as I am not sure if website will work correctly after I pay.

Sent email to thaifriendly support, but no reply for long time.

Please put all the jokes and comments about online dating aside ...

you need a website to meet a lady in Chiang Mai???? lol laugh.png

Almost everyone I know who is in a worthwhile, lasting, relationship met online.

If you prefer Spicy, that's fine but don't rag on people who are more particular than you.

Almost everyone I know who is in a worthwhile, lasting, relationship met online.

If you prefer Spicy, that's fine but don't rag on people who are more particular than you.

What's wrong with Tinder then?

(And by the way, most of these websites are full of "working" girls and gold diggers, so I wouldn't call that "being particular"!)

w00t.gif

Thai Friendly is full of very nice and hard working women. teachers, nurses, government officers, and business owners. And many, so many, very beautiful. If you cannot activate your account, open a new one, and for free. Another good site is Hi5.com that was TAGGED before, and belongs to Google now.

If you cannot open an account..I am passing mine with close to 100 nice potential girl friend between 30 and 55 years old. I am married now and happy, after find my wife in Thai Friendly. I was deleting my account, when got the idea to pass the FREE site to somebody. Let me know.

I am under the distinct impression that everyone is meeting online these days. Every Thai lady I know around the age of 20-25 is trying to find a partner that way.

What's wrong with Tinder then?

(And by the way, most of these websites are full of "working" girls and gold diggers, so I wouldn't call that "being particular"!)

w00t.gif

Personal experience? Perhaps you just attract the wrong sort of women. The intelligent, educated and decent women on Thai Friendly can be pretty fussy.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

you need a website to meet a lady in Chiang Mai???? lol laugh.png alt=laugh.png>

The whole continent is full of gold diggers. Be particular and smart.

Find your very personal one on line.

• 2 months later...

sorry to hear this from the OP - I just logged in after 18 months and found the same issue.

Very UNFriendly and a hopeless interface if you ask me.

Anyway, I use Thai Romances mainly nowadays with great success

I won't bother with TF now but can only suggest the OP open a new account

i can not logg in thai friendly to same issue for me too...

after use it 3 years i need confirm my email and send a phone number send phone number working but confirm email not working??

yes agree very UNfriendly this what they do with old members.

i won't go there again and now i use misspattayaholiday much better website

Archived