Ten people arrested following raid on brothel in Hua Hin

webfact

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I remember a time when they handed out Condoms to Prostitutes to prevent AIDS. Now they arrest them for that.

Don't think you quite got the gist of the OP.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darn, now I have to go somewhere else, for my jollies. At least there are lots

of massage parlours still around! I still like visiting both at, Hua Hin and Cha Am and the area, so

guess I have to tame myself down. Maybe the police were not getting enough pleasures

or baht, and hence the raid!

Yeah but if your going to have a colour scheme it's better to go for something more appealing than Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory? (Holy $ hit what have I just done...? This thread may well now take a strange direction... lol) Also not one bit of knitting in sight? proper ladies of the night can knit like theres no tomorrow, knock a sweater out in a 12 hr shift in between punters... Go like so many times in a month nd you get a free bobby hat and that too will be some wacky colour like Green and pink

...knitting... smile.png

many years back, walked into a similar a'hem shop in Haadyai, complete with a few of the girls knitting away.

I (my wallet) got stitched up very nicely thank you very much - although the massage itself was only sew sew - d a r n it!

All the police and the Thai girls are eating as they always do.

Yes they never stop fxxxxxg eating eat eat eat Years ago I took my ex mrs to Germany for a few weeks. The krauts were amazed that she could

out eat all of them it was always 2 currywurst mit mayo or half a large grilled henchen or a large pork chop.Fxxxxxg eat eat eat She was only 4ft 5

With the normal flat nose. Amazing

Yeah, energy comes from energy. No output without input, eg Currywurst or 1/2 Hähnchen. Make sure you get the output :D

Yes they never stop fxxxxxg eating eat eat eat Years ago I took my ex mrs to Germany for a few weeks. The krauts were amazed that she could

out eat all of them it was always 2 currywurst mit mayo or half a large grilled henchen or a large pork chop.Fxxxxxg eat eat eat She was only 4ft 5

Yeah, energy comes from energy. No output without input, eg Currywurst or 1/2 Hähnchen. Make sure you get the output biggrin.png

What does a flat nose have to do with anything?

Yeah, energy comes from energy. No output without input, eg Currywurst or 1/2 Hähnchen. Make sure you get the output biggrin.png

What does a flat nose have to do with anything?

It makes eating Currywurst and half a chicken more stream-lined and easy. And also much more easy to clean off the mayo.

Good day Mich,

Most of the output was blaa blaa blaa. dont do that,,,,dont do this,,,,, no no,,, blaa blaa You know the normal thing

half goes to the head of operator, do they mean PIMP ?

what does he do to take more than half ?

did they find out who was the boss (of the boss?)

Well there we have it,,,, My next door neighbor just informed me they now have two farangs so far. and are looking for more,,,dont ask me why.Something

is going on

They need money = someone who cares

Farang money doesn't roll in so reliable anymore, so they need more Farangs.

Guess they learned economy, the art of cutting everything in little pieces biggrin.png

How is the Currywurst Mich,? Just to keep on topic Jo Jo called me and told me all.I shall keep you posted,,,

Hey John,

poor Currywurst is finished.

How's life?

Did someone in your neighbourhood read Thaivisa Forum and maybe took it serious?

They were bashing Thais there for buying a car instead of buying school uniforms for their babies. If they would sell their car, they probably would have to reactivate their old buffalo from retirement.

And old Buffalo might get sick...

What can farmers do with a car when they have no money for gas, and a sick old buffalo still hungry?

The comments on TVF sometimes are as counterproductive as can be.

Anyway, have fun.

Mich JO JO says they had a guy from the UK,, ( now let him go) but the German/Swiss guy is still at large.. tell you more later. or I shall send you a mail

should it be too sensitive for this thread.

Hey John,

poor Currywurst is finished.

How's life?

Did someone in your neighbourhood read Thaivisa Forum and maybe took it serious?

They were bashing Thais there for buying a car instead of buying school uniforms for their babies. If they would sell their car, they probably would have to reactivate their old buffalo from retirement.

And old Buffalo might get sick...

What can farmers do with a car when they have no money for gas, and a sick old buffalo still hungry?

The comments on TVF sometimes are as counterproductive as can be.

Anyway, have fun.

Mich JO JO says they had a guy from the UK,, ( now let him go) but the German/Swiss guy is still at large.. tell you more later. or I shall send you a mail

should it be too sensitive for this thread.

Hi Mich

if you are online i shall skype you later. Just heard from JO JO cant say much here until we talk,,,,The mind boggles it is as we thought

Clearly someone wasn't paying off the local powers that be

to run their business on the locals territory, and didn't learn

from the first raid that paying is far less a problem than the raids.

Or paying the wrong powers that be. Perhaps that is also what happened to the massage shops in Thonglor. Sukhumvit 21 etc.

No one was arrested in those raids; they were just checks and they all opened as normal a few hours later.

Not true all the hookers are arrested,and the pimp has been. They have a cam recording of the customers ( last 4 weeks ) this they will be following up.

are you a cop?

Mich, John: I just heard from the Swiss guy. He's after you guys for blabbin' on the internet.

Yo Mich, Johnny,

Don't worry about the Swiss guy. A couple of Russian ex-convicts took care of him with the aid of a full-size Toblerone and generous amounts of Vaseline.

Cheers fellas,

Tubby "The Guvnor" Johnson

Mich, John: I just heard from the Swiss guy. He's after you guys for blabbin' on the internet.

Yo Mich, Johnny,

Don't worry about the Swiss guy. A couple of Russian ex-convicts took care of him with the aid of a full-size Toblerone and generous amounts of Vaseline.

Cheers fellas,

Tubby "The Guvnor" Johnson

I WAS a great fan of Toblerone,the wife always got some for me at 7/11 She can understand why i cant eat it any more!!

Great love to meet him. But i dont ever think he could take after me. Tell him that I have no remedy for a sore xxxx he will have from the pyramid shaped Swiss product.

Archived