Ten people arrested following raid on brothel in Hua Hin

webfact

Arai wa? There is no sex in Thailand!!! crazy.gif

Well not the illegal kind anyway we all know that. Guess you know who did not receive an envelope this month sooo they made an example of the tardy owner. Last raid came up dry guess the tea money was under one of the mattresses. Saved by a late payment?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thai Hippocrates at their best

Hippocrates or hypocrites?

Hippocrates was a Greek physician - lived around 400 BC - and was father to a set of medical ethics that doctors still subscribe to today. Hence the Hippocratic Oath that doctors take.

Hypocrites are something very different - seems to me that we are surrounded by them, mostly dressed in saffron robes!

DM

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Your Honour, exhibit A.

A used condom.

I recommend the accused to be hanged by the neck until dead. alt=thumbsup.gif>

I remember a time when they handed out Condoms to Prostitutes to prevent AIDS. Now they arrest them for that.

Oh my god, this is shocking. It's so sad that the ruling junta has to focus on Thailand's legacy, meanwhile Yabaa (meth) dealers run rampant, wrecking families and others lives... Oh, how about some real enforcement of drinking and driving laws. In other words, the authorities are hypocrites. How many brothels garnish the areas around Thai military bases. Those boys making the bust must be pissing themselves over this bust.

Reading between the lines it looks like this was an army bust and the aforementioned raid that found no evidence could have been one carried out by the cops. Hmmnnn.

Ya... that's what I wondered also.... The guys in the camo uniforms look like Army guys... not some version of the local plod.

Didn't know the Army was into enforcing Thai "laws" against prostitution... unless of course...the business in question might have been operated under the protection or ownership of???

Oh my god, this is shocking. It's so sad that the ruling junta has to focus on Thailand's legacy, meanwhile Yabaa (meth) dealers run rampant, wrecking families and others lives... Oh, how about some real enforcement of drinking and driving laws. In other words, the authorities are hypocrites. How many brothels garnish the areas around Thai military bases. Those boys making the bust must be pissing themselves over this bust.

Reading between the lines it looks like this was an army bust and the aforementioned raid that found no evidence could have been one carried out by the cops. Hmmnnn.

Ya... that's what I wondered also.... The guys in the camo uniforms look like Army guys... not some version of the local plod.

Didn't know the Army was into enforcing Thai "laws" against prostitution... unless of course...the business in question might have been operated under the protection or ownership of???

Disgusting behaviour , I didn't realise ater 10 years here that this sort of thing went on , before long it will spread to Pattaya. Send the girls off to inactive posts , if the girls are not sure what an inactive post is I will explain usuing my ex wife in England as an example.

Thai Hippocrates at their best

Did you mean 'hypocrisy'? Google Hippocrates to find out who he was.

Perhaps they have an onsite doctor. wink.png

I'm still scratching my head on this one - "Customers who stayed in the premises overnight were charged 3,500 baht." They have 3-4 star accommodations?

Clearly someone wasn't paying off the local powers that be

to run their business on the locals territory, and didn't learn

from the first raid that paying is far less a problem than the raids.

Or paying the wrong powers that be. Perhaps that is also what happened to the massage shops in Thonglor. Sukhumvit 21 etc.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The Bangkok Post reports that the women told police they became prostitutes voluntarily because it was lucrative, earning more than 30,000 Baht each per month.

It seems English teachers and whores have something in common.

alt=blink.png>

I just realised. 30,000 Baht at 300 Baht (their cut) per bonk works out to 3.33 bonks a day. I as a teacher have 3 -4 classes a day.

Spooky!

laugh.png

lol, comments on stories like this are always good for a chuckle.

Seems to me the story should be about the head of the operation getting busted, not the girls. He/she will easily find more for the next house. It's just like the workers getting done for not having a permit instead of the employer.

Thais seem incapable of understanding the difference between cause and effect. I expect they fight fires by squirting their pipes at the big flames on the top.

And as usual the police are clearly involved : it seems like people only get caught when the Army are involved. I think they should take over while the police are all sacked and the system completely reformed.

Shocking. Absolutely shocking.

Oh wait.

"Professor Vicharn Vitiyasai of Chang Mai University... emphasized that, 'In Thai society, boys begin to buy women when they are around 13 years old; 50 per cent of 16-year-old boys and 90 per cent of university students go to brothels. Married men also think it natural to entertain business clients and friends by taking them to brothels, and they visit brothels themselves as a part of the joy of travel.'"

http://prostitution.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=004119

Interesting to see the photos of the soldiers raiding it.

I remember reading a statistical report and something like 60% of Thai soldiers lost their virginity to a prostitute.

100 guys a month??

Yes and she will probably ending up marrying some farang sucker, who will pay 500k in sin sod, because she was a virgin!!

To make a good story perfect, he will buy her a bar!!

"But mother, I trust her, she is different"cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

An average of 3.3 humps a day assuming they work seven days a week. Probably keeps them busy for half an hour a day.

You pay 650 baht so get 6 minutes to finish, I not got all day coffee1.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif

This is what happens when the "Government " spoils tea money system

Archived