Chiang Mai X-Centre fined for nude bungee jumping

Thaivisa News

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought those Chinese in Chiangmai were crazy ...

Till I Googled naked bungee jumping...

To find that it was done in hundreds of places in the world...blink.png

So it is not only those Chinese! It is a whole part of the contemporary society that is crazybiggrin.png

TAT and the sports authority are missing out. What a great promotion for special themed nudist weeks(also open some under used public beaches in remote areas for nude bathing). The tourists from Germany and elsewhere would gladly pay big baht for such events.

If they hadn't raided the place there wouldn't have been any publicity and very few people would have known about it, now it has had the opposite affect tons of publicity, a visit from the BIB and a quiet word to say don't let that happen again would have been far better.

...the fear is that this idea might spread all the way to a cultural heritage zone, such as Pattaya!

It would not take much to set proper rigging between a couple of ghost condos and charge for "nude bungee jumping along Talay." Perish the thought! Hide the children's eyes from this Family-Only muang!

On second thought....nude bungee jumping at any beach in Sattahip or Koh Larn would help with sagging tourism.

Or is that "drooping tourism?"

I think the company should be fined in the first instance. If there are repeats, they should lose their license and cease operations. In terms of the naked jumpers, they should be deported permanently.

I can see that you will get on well in this forum with a sense of humour like that.cheesy.gif

Are you sure he's joking?

TAT and the sports authority are missing out. What a great promotion for special themed nudist weeks(also open some under used public beaches in remote areas for nude bathing). The tourists from Germany and elsewhere would gladly pay big baht for such events.

There you go. Very good idea. But something tells me that the Culture Minister would probably veto the idea, regardless of how popular such a promotion would be amongst certain tourists.

just been on thai tv channel 3 news.

1000 baht for national tv advertising. money well spent thumbsup.gif

The fee for the so called "jump" was probably more than a 1,000 baht.

More like a "dangle" than a jump ! The video will go viral of course.CM will be flooded with naked tourists.

The moat would be a good site for a new operator.

just been on thai tv channel 3 news.

1000 baht for national tv advertising. money well spent thumbsup.gif

The fee for the so called "jump" was probably more than a 1,000 baht.

More like a "dangle" than a jump ! The video will go viral of course.CM will be flooded with naked tourists.

The moat would be a good site for a new operator.

read the OP, the fine for x-centre was 1000 baht.

Was on private property, a "raid" was conducted... there sure are some mentally stunted indiviuals in charge here, "cultural council" what a joke.

Round up them there bar girls. Lets really clean house. I never get to seem them anyway.

I think the company should be fined in the first instance. If there are repeats, they should lose their license and cease operations. In terms of the naked jumpers, they should be deported permanently.

I can see that you will get on well in this forum with a sense of humour like that.cheesy.gif

Yes he seems a bit of a spoiled sport. I guess we are all jealous because our bodies are well past the point where we want to display them au natural. I know mine is as I have to belly up to the computer. Besides I am afraid of heights.

"The staff member said she wore a bathrobe going up to the jumping tower. After he assisted her to tie the bungee cord, she suddenly took off the bathrobe before leaping off the platform in the nude."

Bull ! how can she take off her panty when the ankles are tied together ?? this is done before the cage is going up, have seen many times naked jumpers at the Jungle bungy Jump in Phuket ( I know I was there) so for sure this is not the first time.......................................or the last....

Chiang Mai has been known for its cultural heritage and any act of public indecency would tarnish the provincial reputation, Wallop said.

Are they having a laugh?

What about all the ladyboys with their tits out around the Muay Thai ring at the open "public" bars.

Oh but thats OK because ladyboys and muay thai isnt part of cultural heritage. Lol

Archived