Chiang Mai X-Centre fined for nude bungee jumping

Thaivisa News

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Wallop Namwongphrom of the Chiang Mai Cultural Council said he found the nudity unacceptable.

Chiang Mai has been known for its cultural heritage and any act of public indecency would tarnish the provincial reputation, Wallop said"

Chiang Mai! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifgiggle.gifwai.gif Surely you jest!!

I would've thought it would help tourism.......It sure got my attention!!

This is a photo of her just before the leap ......... and sadly due to forum rules I cannot post any others.

Who can tell me how she got her knickers off though ?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45871374/20150517_022830000_iOS.jpg

She must have jumped twice.

If you look at the green/blue striped leg strapping on this photo and compare to the ones in tge post for taiwan apple daily after yours......not the same.

Amazing interest on this thread. Why is that.....because we still act like 14yr olds. :rolleyes:

He appears to be gazing fondly at her pubic region, even though he was an unwilling participant. I would not be terribly surprised if he sneaked a look at her hindquarters as well.

Well It would be rude not too

This is a photo of her just before the leap ......... and sadly due to forum rules I cannot post any others.

Who can tell me how she got her knickers off though ?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45871374/20150517_022830000_iOS.jpg

She must have jumped twice.

If you look at the green/blue striped leg strapping on this photo and compare to the ones in tge post for taiwan apple daily after yours......not the same.

Amazing interest on this thread. Why is that.....because we still act like 14yr olds. rolleyes.gif

You have obviously studied these photos very carefully to note the difference.Not quite sure you are correct so I will have to go back for further personal confirmation.

Now we have more confusion ,how did she get her knickers off? In my experience no task is too difficult if there's a will......there's a way

This says a lot about the TV community: This post has been up less than 10 day and has over 22K hits.

So, what exactly does the TV community have on it's mind? Nude chinese women bungie jumpers comes to the top of the list.

This says a lot about the TV community: This post has been up less than 10 day and has over 22K hits.

So, what exactly does the TV community have on it's mind? Nude chinese women bungie jumpers comes to the top of the list.

It's the nude woman bit that's important.

Nationality, ethnicity and activity not all that important.

The twitter photos are goooood!

Archived