Where to go for new visa

my last two visa were 7 days from Chiang Mai immigration . Then 30 days from Mae Sai, this is now running out and I need another 30 days . I am applying for uk visa for my wife and have only just started it , and would very much like to take her to uk with me for a couple of months, I don't have enough money to have 400000 in bank to get a married visa and put 100000 in her bank to get british visa, so I presume that I need to take a short plane ride to another country to get a visa for a couple of months. I live at Mae ai , Its in the middle of a triangle Chiang Mai ;; Chiang Rai. Mae sai .Can any one offer any sugestions as to where I should go to get a new visa and is it a guaranteed visa and I can drive if it is not to far or fly from either Chiang rai or chiang Mai. we own two properties One is valued at 2.5 mil, the other not finished building yet.but more than half way Again valued at approx 2.5 mil. or should we with all this collateral try to borrow money to put in bank and get Married visa. Both properties are in my wife name and the buildings can be put in my name if it would help. I would like some helpful suggestions from TV members please

The nearest place to get a visa is in Vientiane Laos. You could get a single entry non-o visa based upon marriage that would give you a 90 day entry.

You could also go to Savannakhet Laos to get a multiple entry non-o visa that would give unlimited 90 day entries for a year with no financial proof needed.

You could apply for a 60 day extension at immigration to visit your wife. Your wife will need to go with you when you apply. You will need your marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of your wife's house book and ID card,

Thanks

ubonjoe

can we get a little more info from u .I can get a flight on wed , Do u know if we can get the same day or stay at hotel for 1or2days. This visa do I have to leave Thailand every 90 day or can I just report to my local imigration office?

Thanks

ubonjoe

can we get a little more info from u .I can get a flight on wed , Do u know if we can get the same day or stay at hotel for 1or2days. This visa do I have to leave Thailand every 90 day or can I just report to my local imigration office?

It would help if you said were you were going and which visa was being applied for.

Assuming you will be applying for the "NON O " muti entry visa . This visa allows entries of up to 90 days after which it is necessary to leave Thailand and return to get another 90 day stay.

Thanks

ubonjoe

I assume you are going to Savannakhet for the multiple entry visa.

You apply by 11 am the morning of one day and pick up your passport the next afternoon at 2 pm.

You have to leave and re-enter the country every 90 days.

• Like 1