Husband of British woman found dead in Koh Chang hotel pool reveals devastation

webfact

Just a bit off topic...but does the resort change the water and disinfect the pool after this tragic episode?

Why would they?

This just perpetuates the false premise that dead bodies spread disease, especially after a disaster like a quake.

Disease is spread by poor hygiene, not dead bodies.

http://www.funerals.org/frequently-asked-questions/142-embalming-myths-facts

At her age, it makes one wonder if the pool lighting was done properly or not serviced. Always hate seeing pools in full use with a light fixture hanging by its wire or with the bezel broken under water. Pointing those out to resort staff always gets a fast "Mai Pen Rai". Condolences to the family.

What's her age got to do with it?

The referred article claims she was found in the swimming pool only wearing her underwear. I find that extremely strange. Why was she swimming in her underwear and not a bathing suit? Anyone else curious? It would be interesting to see the autopsy report.

As per the idea of electric shock, they would have noticed that when they recovered her body.

The referred article claims she was found in the swimming pool only wearing her underwear. I find that extremely strange. Why was she swimming in her underwear and not a bathing suit? Anyone else curious? It would be interesting to see the autopsy report.

As per the idea of electric shock, they would have noticed that when they recovered her body.

With some swimwear its hard to tell the difference at first glance.

RIP to the lady in question and the husband is sure to be in shock, so whatever he writes is inclined to be taken with a grain of salt. However, I'm sure the British Police will likely discuss the events that occurred here with him at some point. All in all a tragedy

Just a bit off topic...but does the resort change the water and disinfect the pool after this tragic episode?

Congratulations to a newbie Troll poster crankshaft . Sad puppy !!

Wasn't trolling......but the fact is when a person dies every muscle in the human body will cease to receive energy. As a result, the bowels/bladder muscles will relax and a bowel/bladder movement can occur. This is especially true in individuals who have eaten a meal in the period shortly before their time of death.

I have seen recently deceased people and on both occasions the bladder and the bowel released their contents

Archived