Frozen Indian dishes

Many places and many good suppliers.

Where you live may be a factor in sourcing them but most will put an order on the bus.

My personal favourite is Little India, based in Surin, and IMO his British Indian style is the most authentic I have experienced.

There is a guy in Bkk that ships all over. Perhaps you could google him. Real decent quality. Has five or six types. Price is right as well as most bars mark them up for a profit. Wish I stll had the info.

Many places and many good suppliers.

Where you live may be a factor in sourcing them but most will put an order on the bus.

My personal favourite is Little India, based in Surin, and IMO his British Indian style is the most authentic I have experienced.

by far the best that you could get anywhere,vindaloo,madras,buna and many more. sadly not any more rik promised he would get out the pans in january that was the last i heard form him. oh and his onion bhaji's wernt bad either.

As well as the widely available frozen Rang Mahal range, which is pretty good, there's a frozen range sold in TOPS called something like "British Indian Restaurant" - Chicken Tikka Massala and the like. The portion size is larger than Rang Mahal, but then it's just the curry - no accompanying rice.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If you're in Chiang Mai, the best frozen (and I think better than local restaurants) curry is Indian Gourmet Kitchen (igkcm.com). I don't know if they ship to other provinces though. Everything I've ordered from them has been amazing; just like being in an Indian restaurant back home. They have a wide selection of curries and side dishes which is always expanding. Their food is soooo much better that what you get in Tops and Rim Ping supermarkets and the price is lower and the portions larger. If you're in Chiang Mai, do yourself a favour and check them out.

As this is about Indian Food, can anyone tell me the name of the company that makes frozen samosas, that are stocked by Makro ? Our local Makro used to sell them, but appear to have stopped doing so. If I can find out who is the manufacturer, I may be able to get them from elsewhere.
Thank you.

As this is about Indian Food, can anyone tell me the name of the company that makes frozen samosas, that are stocked by Makro ?

Rang Mahal. However, I rather suspect they've stopped trading. Not seen any of their products for several months now.

As this is about Indian Food, can anyone tell me the name of the company that makes frozen samosas, that are stocked by Makro ?

Rang Mahal. However, I rather suspect they've stopped trading. Not seen any of their products for several months now.

i have been pulling my hair out trying to find out who is the indian guy going round korat city on a bike,selling samosas 3 x 40bht.

5doz.please. with a yogart and mint dip.

As this is about Indian Food, can anyone tell me the name of the company that makes frozen samosas, that are stocked by Makro ? Our local Makro used to sell them, but appear to have stopped doing so. If I can find out who is the manufacturer, I may be able to get them from elsewhere.

Thank you.

Makro stocks/stocked 2 frozen Samosas , RangMahal ,normal sized ones in a box,(still do)

and the ones I liked most,a tray of small ones made in Malaysia,they sold well,but

with a lot of things here,you see them and never see them again.they were a good

little, anytime snack.

regards worgeordie

Thank you.

Makro stocks/stocked 2 frozen Samosas , RangMahal ,normal sized ones in a box,(still do)

and the ones I liked most,a tray of small ones made in Malaysia,they sold well,but

with a lot of things here,you see them and never see them again.they were a good

little, anytime snack.

regards worgeordie

surely there must be someone making them in PAHURAD MARKET BKK.

I've looked on the internet, and can't find a photo of the box for Rang Mahal's samosas.....I'm hoping that my niece (who's English is not very good), can bring me a box from Phitsanulok - does anyone have such a photo ?

Thank you.

little, anytime snack.

regards worgeordie

surely there must be someone making them in PAHURAD MARKET BKK.

Sorry it's too far away for me, WorGeordie....though I believe Bunters foods do them in Bangkok.

• 2 months later...
On 13/05/2016 at 8:14 AM, Oxx said:

Rang Mahal dishes have reappeared in my local Makro - catering packs of chicken samosas, alu tiki, onion bhajis, dahl makhani.

do anybody remember the MAD JAFFA CAKE EATER, well we have in korat SOMEONE riding around selling samosas,

the mad indian seller.i wish someone on facebook WHERE IN KORAT would give us more details.

• 1 month later...

Archived