67-year-old woman raped in broad daylight

Thaivisa News

I can not wrap my mind around a young man desperate enough to rape a 67 year old woman...it is like having sex with your grandmother...it is unthinkable...

It gives one an insight into how young girls feel when a 67, older, or even a 50 yo, foreigner saddles up for a few hundred baht. That's just as unthinkable, and repulsive, to me.

I see grubby old foreign men, in singlets and T shirts down Soi Nana who think they're Tom Cruise and actually wanted by young Thai women. Horrible!!

Hate to be the one to tell you corsair... but those particular young ladies certainly do want those grubby old guys and even more, want their moneys.. Why are you in Thailand if you don't like that. It's what makes Thailand so much fun... I am 60 yrs young and can you guess how old my g/f is... haha..wai2.gif

Hate to tell you grubby old guys but those ladies are actually prostitutes. Sorry to burst your bubble. And as for how old your g/f/working lady is well tell your grandchildren. They then can be so proud of grandad

I can not wrap my mind around a young man desperate enough to rape a 67 year old woman...it is like having sex with your grandmother...it is unthinkable...

It gives one an insight into how young girls feel when a 67, older, or even a 50 yo, foreigner saddles up for a few hundred baht. That's just as unthinkable, and repulsive, to me.

I see grubby old foreign men, in singlets and T shirts down Soi Nana who think they're Tom Cruise and actually wanted by young Thai women. Horrible!!

Hate to be the one to tell you corsair... but those particular young ladies certainly do want those grubby old guys and even more, want their moneys.. Why are you in Thailand if you don't like that. It's what makes Thailand so much fun... I am 60 yrs young and can you guess how old my g/f is... haha..wai2.gif

My guess-she's a teenager?

Must be a proper sicko to even think of doing such a thing was he unable to pull a girl his own age that he had to grab a granny and force himself on her, hope he gets caught very soon and now he has got away with his sick crime he will probably be trying the same again and hopefully someone comes to the rescue and just shoots him dead save wasting money on trials and paying for his keep in prison.

Archived