Jeremy Dootson

Blinky Bill

Jeremy Dootson, a long term English resident of Chiang Mai sadly passed away in Chiang Mai yesterday.

He was a great guy and a good friend to many. His wife Audrey runs the successful Pie Sabai pastry company.

Jeeeezzzz another shocker.!!!!1

any more details BB ? Was there an illness or accident?

All my thoughts and prayers to Audrey

:o:D:D

Gonzo

Jeremy Dootson, a long term English resident of Chiang Mai sadly passed away in Chiang Mai yesterday.

He was a great guy and a good friend to many. His wife Audrey runs the successful Pie Sabai pastry company.

Jeeeezzzz another shocker.!!!!1

any more details BB ? Was there an illness or accident?

All my thoughts and prayers to Audrey

:o:D:D

Gonzo

He had been home for 3 weeks after returning from Vietnam where he had been working for some years. Became progressively ill since coming home.

Jeremy and I had some hilarious times over the past many years.

I'm shocked by this piece of news BB. Jeremy really was one of the 'good guys' - a genuinely nice bloke who will be very much missed.

Do you know what the funeral arrangements are?

JxP

Jeremy was one of the good guys on the Chiang Mai scene. His sharp Cornish wit, and loud belly laugh, were always a feature of meeting up with him. However, his health had been failing for some months, and it can't have been helped by the prolonged periods at work, in Vietnam. My thoughts are with Audrey, and the rest of his family back in the UK. He will be missed.

I'm shocked by this piece of news BB. Jeremy really was one of the 'good guys' - a genuinely nice bloke who will be very much missed.

JxP

Best to contact Ron Rae re the funeral. Sorry I can't be more helpful but I just left the country.

JxP

Can anyone update the info on the services ?? Can Ron Rae Reply ????

tnx

Gonzo

Best to contact Ron Rae re the funeral. Sorry I can't be more helpful but I just left the country.

Can anyone update the info on the services ?? Can Ron Rae Reply ????

tnx

Gonzo

Edited by Gonzo the Face