74 year-old Australian weds 66-year-old Thai woman

Thaivisa News

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice story .... but isn't 74 a bit old to be getting married ?

Why do you think 74 a bit old to be getting married?

because most people get married around 30 - 40, not usually 70 and up. And why didn't he get a young nana girl around 20 yrs old ?

He obviously wanted to marry a woman, not a girl.

Smart man, marry a woman and she's likely to be around for a while. Looking after him. At 74 that's what he is after.

Marry a girl and it lasts 5 minutes.

Very good luck to them.

When he was twenty years old she was only twelves whistling.gif

So what..........?

Indeed. Some posters seem to want everyone to know they have nothing to offer but brainfarts.

This is a great story. Seems romance and ideals are to be found in Thailand, hidden amongst the dross of the get-a-22-year-old prostitute brigade.

The only upside that I see to this union is that her parents must be dead by now, so not much

of the ' I need money for sick mom am pop ' business likely to happened there...

Sad comment........rolleyes.gif

Silly comment ,as it seems her parents are still alive anyway ,and i am sure it was the companionship he was marring her for ,not for sex.

Steven100, The reason he did not get a 20 year old nana? girl is because his brain is ruling him, not his other brain downstairs. I married aged 76 to a lovely intelligent English speaking Thai lady aged 45, we have been married over 6 years, this was one of the best things I have done in my life. Plus the move to Thailand from the UK was a bonus. I have found the Thai people to be friendly, helpful and very polite. Though I have family in England, I would never consider going back there to live, England is my homeland and I love it, but my home is here in Thailand, it is this old fart's paradise.

Lol, worked in Cyprus - they've got a reet thick English accent down thee-er.

or...

I got me an orphan! I got me an orphan!

The thing that's going through my head most though is the television series "Benidorm". Consuaila!!!! Oh Yesss!

All in jest though, good luck to the pair of them.

Is being 74 years old a shame now? Why shouldn't people his age have the same privileges than younger people?

Please explain that to me. Seems they're not allowed to have fun anymore. Hey, you're too old to make a joke !!

I do respect older people and a lot of them have a great experience.

And some of us won't get that old anyway. Ever thought about getting older too? I wish them my best luck, hope they'll stay happy together for many more years.

Lovely. thumbsup.gif

Why do you think 74 a bit old to be getting married?

because most people get married around 30 - 40, not usually 70 and up. And why didn't he get a young nana girl around 20 yrs old ?

Because he isn't as shallow as you maybe.

Thanks a lot for the comment ++1 It's not shallow anymore. It's insane to be not to hard on him.

Maybe she is after his money??

Na good luck to them both and hope they will be happy together . wub.png

Maybe he is after hers ?? (joking)

Anyway if it doesn't work out (due to age diff) they can always walk away and look for new love. A lot easier to do than when you've had a legal wedding.

he could of grabbed some 22 yr old from Nana or somewhere and been even more lively .... blink.png

He would have died on the Nest if he done that wink.png , At least now he will have a chance to live happy for a while longer than a quick death on the bed.

he could of grabbed some 22 yr old from Nana or somewhere and been even more lively .... blink.png

@steven100: - Your Grammar's defective, but not half as defective a your 'Moral-Compass' . . . . . . . Some people just HAVE to put the boot in, hey ?!?!?!

mad.gif

Archived