Anyone know where to get decent sausages in Khonkaen?

Kenny202

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes for sure. khon kaen food supplies near pullman, great snags there mate and steaks to.

I'm actually staying just behind the Pullman and had a look today with no luck. Can anyone be more specific re location

yes for sure. khon kaen food supplies near pullman, great snags there mate and steaks to.

I'm actually staying just behind the Pullman and had a look today with no luck. Can anyone be more specific re location

If you are facing the front of the Pullman KK Supply is on the small North-South street to the left about 5-6 doors in.

Thanks Flinty :-) Haven't seen the blues bar. Location? Open early?

Found KK food supplies on my early morning walk. Looks good. Back at 10 wen it opens. Hotel security guard asked me if I want boom boom. Very thoughtful however he wasn't really my type

Yeah the owner of the blues bar gets decent sausages he uses in his hot dogs.

He's told me the place but I've forgotten. Good food there, the kitchen is spotless.

Great work Benny. Went there today and awesome selection of steaks, sausages, bacon, ham, salami etc. We're going to stock up in the morning before we head back. Champion bloke too. I mentioned Ur name and he gave me a funny look and started to call the cops?

Just joking :-) thanks a million mate

Of course I mentioned KK Supply in post #12 -- but maybe you are embarrassed to have gotten such information from a Yank.

BTW I usually end up in that neighborhood early in the morning before KK Supply opens. I went in there once and bought a few items take home and it is definitely genuine food as from the UK -- which is why I have never gone back.

Thanks everyone. Down to check it out after breakfast. Speaking of....anywhere for a good value breakfast (other than the Pullman?)

There used to be a bar near the Pullman called Eric's....I've had a few good breakfasts there (but not recently) ....owner was a scouser called Dave if I recall correctly....seemed a decent bloke....

We had breakfast at the blues bar up on the main road from the Pullman. Absolutely awesome. One of the best breakfasts I had anywhere let alone country Thailand. Snags and bacon from KK foods by the way and can highly recommend them. We ended up with sausages, steaks, lamb chops, pies and pasties. Met both owners of kk foods and blues bar and both champion blokes. Can't wait to go back.

• 2 months later...

Archived