Thailand Brit murder suspects 'still waiting' on evidence review

Lite Beer

No one here thinks the two poor kids, who were sleeping at the time of the gang rape and double murder were involved

Only those with an ox that has been gored would defend the unaccused who wait for the hanging so it can be business as usual at the bar,

If it isn't already

You are wrong, several posters who have defended the 2 Burmese defendants at one point or another have said that they think the 2 Burmese defendants were involved.

I think that they were the only people involved, others have said other things that includes their involvement.

You think they were. So that is your opinion based on what you have read or listened to on the radio or seen on the T.V.

Things like running man videos or Noms father saying his son had left the island earlier in the day and his cousin saying he was with her in Bangkok while she was in Pattaya are all things you choose to totally ignore as it doesn't fit your agenda.

Yet dodgy DNA and tortured confessions you are happy to accept as proof of guilt.

You summed him up well!

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In reference to a post above, of course, I was just trying to be witty. What's important to some is the search for truth & justice. What's important to me is getting laid as many times each week here in Thailand as this old body can handle.

Since all I do on this website is to try to sink the 2 on trial next month, I would ask the 3x-poster above: Where's MY money?

In reference to a post above, of course, I was just trying to be witty. What's important to some is the search for truth & justice. What's important to me is getting laid as many times each week here in Thailand as this old body can handle.

Since all I do on this website is to try to sink the 2 on trial next month, I would ask the 3x-poster above: Where's MY money?

Quite sick. 2 boys are facing the death penalty here for a crime there is not even circumstantial evidence to link them with. One of them just lost his father to a brain tumor not helped by the stress I'll bet. 2 young Brits were murdered on a beach outside an infamous bar. Your contribution is to try and be witty and make fun of the tragedy. After the police and govt's contribution to wreck justice in this case, your efforts come a very close second.

Quite sick. 2 boys are facing the death penalty here for a crime there is not even circumstantial evidence to link them with. One of them just lost his father to a brain tumor not helped by the stress I'll bet. 2 young Brits were murdered on a beach outside an infamous bar. Your contribution is to try and be witty and make fun of the tragedy. After the police and govt's contribution to wreck justice in this case, your efforts come a very close second.

This is a website where people get to post such nonsense such as that the airport on Surat Thani is run by a bunch of former coconut farmers on KT and then I am asked if I am trying to be witty.

This is a website. Take your sanctimony and you know where you can stick it.

Just because I take the murder of 2 young persons and the trial pending of those accused of the crime seriously doesn't mean that I have to take you and some of the others who choose to post on here seriously.

Note - airlines in Thailand keep records per IATA and local rules.

Note - airports have cameras.

Note - airplanes have passengers

Do you not understand how things work in Thailand?...... All of the above can be sorted for the person with the right amount of money in his envelope!

It may not have taken money, in this instance. Just a visit or phone call by someone important, making it clear that certain data cannot be released. This is Thailand, where bureaucratic processes are required - even on little things, like getting a replacement SIM card, or changing money. It's also common where data, filled-out forms, and CCTV can't be found when needed later. It's happened to me, though re; a much less dire scenario than the KT crime, where a murderer is likely allowed to run free.

I formally requested some CCTV in regard to a theft using an ATM. After filling out lengthy and cumbursome official papers, my local police kindly told me, "no problem, we'll get that CCTV for you." I reminded my local cops, two weeks later of my request. Again, "no problem, we've sent a request to Bkk. They'll provide the CCTV. Just be patient. This pattern went on several times over 3 months. Finally, the same cops told me, "Bangkok no longer has the CCTV (erased? trashed?). They only hold the CCTV for 60 days, and then it's unobtainable."

That's Thai bureaucracy in a nutshell. It seems like the busier they get with forms, fees, rubber stamps, roomfuls of secretaries and accountants - the more cumbersome it is to get things done in their bureaucratic world. That's the way the Thai fortune cookie crumbles, despite having hundreds of large redundant government buildings full of people who do as much of nothing as humanly possible ('inactive posts' come to mind).

This is how my missive relates to the KT case: Thai officialdom will heap tons of bureaucratic requirements and filled-out official forms on aspects of the case, but that won't effect finding/seeing crucial data/evidence which could swing the trial one way or another. If there ever was a passenger manifest from Nok Air, or CCTV of passengers boarding or exiting the plane, it's long-gone. It's not just that one issue, but a plethora of other issues which could shed light on who did what re; the killing of Hannah and David.

Note - airlines in Thailand keep records per IATA and local rules.

Note - airports have cameras.

Note - airplanes have passengers

Do you not understand how things work in Thailand?...... All of the above can be sorted for the person with the right amount of money in his envelope!

It may not have taken money, in this instance. Just a visit or phone call by someone important, making it clear that certain data cannot be released. This is Thailand, where bureaucratic processes are required - even on little things, like getting a replacement SIM card, or changing money. It's also common where data, filled-out forms, and CCTV can't be found when needed later. It's happened to me, though re; a much less dire scenario than the KT crime, where a murderer is likely allowed to run free.

I formally requested some CCTV in regard to a theft using an ATM. After filling out lengthy and cumbursome official papers, my local police kindly told me, "no problem, we'll get that CCTV for you." I reminded my local cops, two weeks later of my request. Again, "no problem, we've sent a request to Bkk. They'll provide the CCTV. Just be patient. This pattern went on several times over 3 months. Finally, the same cops told me, "Bangkok no longer has the CCTV (erased? trashed?). They only hold the CCTV for 60 days, and then it's unobtainable."

That's Thai bureaucracy in a nutshell. It seems like the busier they get with forms, fees, rubber stamps, roomfuls of secretaries and accountants - the more cumbersome it is to get things done in their bureaucratic world. That's the way the Thai fortune cookie crumbles, despite having hundreds of large redundant government buildings full of people who do as much of nothing as humanly possible ('inactive posts' come to mind).

This is how my missive relates to the KT case: Thai officialdom will heap tons of bureaucratic requirements and filled-out official forms on aspects of the case, but that won't effect finding/seeing crucial data/evidence which could swing the trial one way or another. If there ever was a passenger manifest from Nok Air, or CCTV of passengers boarding or exiting the plane, it's long-gone. It's not just that one issue, but a plethora of other issues which could shed light on who did what re; the killing of Hannah and David.

From the above: If there ever was a passenger manifest from Nok Air, or CCTV of passengers boarding or exiting the plane, it's long-gone.

Why didn't they just make the 2 dead bodies long-gone -- swimming with the fishes?

Why didn't they just make the 2 dead bodies long-gone -- swimming with the fishes?

Maybe you're trying to be witty again, but I'll take the bait.

Even in their crazed drunk state of mind, they would have known that tossing dead bodies in the surf wasn't going to get rid of them. Hiding a corpse at sea is more attainable if taking the body out away from shore and weighing it down. That takes time and planning, and leaves a trail in the boat, etc. Either way, there's still the crime scene, with blood and clothes strewn around. It was dark, and men were likely freaking out during and after the gruesome crime.

I'm surprised someone didn't try tossing the hoe as far out to sea as possible. The culprits may have tried washing/wiping the hoe in sea water after the crime. There are many weird aspects to that crime, not least are clothing issues. Who was wearing what, who took off what, who put on what, and perhaps most important: where is the bloody clothing that would have been a result of such a bloody crime? The culprits, when fleeing the crime scene, were probably so fixated on dealing with bloody clothing (on their own bodies, and....?) that they didn't give as much thought to the hoe. ....and there's David's shirt - looking freshly laundered.

Thailand’s Ombudsman who finally had the original public prosecutor removed in May,” she said.

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/aussie-jack-hansen-bartel-charged-over-koh-samui-fight/story-fni0xs61-1227397496344?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=HeraldSun&utm_medium=Twitter

It would be worth checking if this is the same prosecutor for the B2

Thailand’s Ombudsman who finally had the original public prosecutor removed in May,” she said.

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/aussie-jack-hansen-bartel-charged-over-koh-samui-fight/story-fni0xs61-1227397496344?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=HeraldSun&utm_medium=Twitter

It would be worth checking if this is the same prosecutor for the B2

Yes the same prosecutor. A.D. also mentioned some weeks ago about it be the exact same team

Even in their crazed drunk state of mind, they would have known that tossing dead bodies in the surf wasn't going to get rid of them. Hiding a corpse at sea is more attainable if taking the body out away from shore and weighing it down. That takes time and planning, and leaves a trail in the boat, etc. Either way, there's still the crime scene, with blood and clothes strewn around. It was dark, and men were likely freaking out during and after the gruesome crime.

I'm surprised someone didn't try tossing the hoe as far out to sea as possible. The culprits may have tried washing/wiping the hoe in sea water after the crime. There are many weird aspects to that crime, not least are clothing issues. Who was wearing what, who took off what, who put on what, and perhaps most important: where is the bloody clothing that would have been a result of such a bloody crime? The culprits, when fleeing the crime scene, were probably so fixated on dealing with bloody clothing (on their own bodies, and....?) that they didn't give as much thought to the hoe. ....and there's David's shirt - looking freshly laundered.

From the above: That takes time and planning, and leaves a trail in the boat, etc I see -- but getting rid of the trail that puts the entire aviation establishment in Thailand in collusion is much easier than cleaning up the the trail of a boat, huh?

Boom, her desecrated body was deliberately staged as a 'do not mess with me' message. These killers are sickos, and have total contempt that the law could ever touch them.

Which doesn't fit the B2 profile, from what we've been privy to, so far. It could also explain why there are few, if any, potential witnesses willing to stick their heads above the parapet. (And that could include the B2.)

No -- that one is good enough whether you like or not. The guy can handle airline and airport records, bribe police, prosecutors, judges, make video disappear, and hand out bribes to I don't know how many people without one person saying something stupid to the wrong person -- but a guy who rules an island can't deal with a boat.

Am not sure what you're trying to say. Let me try: I assume when you say 'The guy' you're referring to Mon.The guy who was moving quickly all over the crime scene before inspectors showed up. The guy who allegedly refused to allow police to look at or seize key CCTV footage, the guy who claims it's him in the Running Man video (because he knows he's untouchable) but mainly because he's probably trying to deflect attention from his nephew, who police were sure was Running Man. A 40-something yr. old guy pretending he's a skinny 20 yr old. The guy who, along with his cop friend (who is also untouchable, suprise!) threatened to kill Sean in regard to the crime. The guy who was standing grim-faced behind the two Burmese boys on the day of the reenactment.

There may yet be a slew of other things which Mon has allegedly 'fixed' but we'll likely never know. He's got politically well-connected friends, and is apprised of how effectively 'defamation of character' lawsuits can shut people up. There are other ways to keep people from speaking. I'll let you use your imagination to figure what those methods are. A person like that, with enough motivation, police connections, who is rich and willing to spend money judiciously, can get a lot done - in days or weeks or months. He can probably chew gum and snap his fingers at the same time also.

And, he knows KT boat drivers. Police started looking at boat drivers early in the investigation, but all that stopped by the time the replacement team took charge.

Boom, her desecrated body was deliberately staged as a 'do not mess with me' message. These killers are sickos, and have total contempt that the law could ever touch them.

Which doesn't fit the B2 profile, from what we've been privy to, so far. It could also explain why there are few, if any, potential witnesses willing to stick their heads above the parapet. (And that could include the B2.)

After seeing those horrific photos online posted by the emergency crew or police on their facebook pages I also believe the body of Hannah was deliberately placed that way after death.

I also believe the RTP thought this at one point early on as well as I remember reading a report that whoever raped her had done so after her death.

My theory is simple:

The B2 didn't do it.

Anyone connected with the resident family didn't do it.

The crime was committed by fellow travelers who downed too much yaba, woke up in the morning and left on the ferry before anyone decided to stop persons from exiting the island.

I may be completely wrong but it explains why the B2 didn't do it and why the tortuous explanations to pin it on the locals are more convoluted than makes any practical sense.

My theory is simple:

The B2 didn't do it.

The crime was committed by fellow travelers who downed too much yaba, woke up in the morning and left on the ferry before anyone decided to stop persons from exiting the island.

I may be completely wrong but it explains why the B2 didn't do it and why the tortuous explanations to pin it on the locals are more convoluted than makes any practical sense.

Yes you had mentioned many of those points in earlier posts so I could see that was what you were thinking. Of course at this stage your theory could be just as plausible as anyone elses. Who knows we may all be wrong and a new unheard of motive and scenario is put forward at the trial or further down the road

My theory is simple:

The B2 didn't do it.

Be careful! You may be called a conspiracy theorist as your theory doesnt mirror the RTP chain pf events;)

My theory is simple:

The B2 didn't do it.

Be careful! You may be called a conspiracy theorist as your theory doesnt mirror the RTP chain pf events;)

The RTP and the Prosecution believe they have a case. Showtime for them starts next month.

Regards the alleged murder weapon - the hoe -

Is this an item that would have been left lying around on the beach before the murders? Are hoes in daily use on Koh Tao? The party of approx 50 people that took place before the murders - would there have been a fire and the hoe was used to chop wood for this? If not why would there be a hoe lying around on a beach? If it wasn't on the beach then where could it have come from? Did someone go and fetch it from somewhere in order to cause harm to the victims - were the murders (or at least one murder) premeditated perhaps? I'm thinking that the hoe would have to be pretty close by in the first place for someone enraged to use it to cause harm. Can't imagine someone running around the beach searching for a weapon if they are acting on impulse. And none of David's blood allegedly on the hoe? Was it disposed of maybe before he was set upon and the murderers had to use other means to kill him? Was the hoe found in that enclosure that the press photos show or was it put there by the RTP? So close to the sea it seems strange that it was not tossed into the water. Seems like someone wanted it to be found as soon as possible if it was left in that enclosure. Fingerprints?

Archived