So Where Would Go, If U Left Thailand

So where would u go instead of Thailand?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How about we try to make this a really useful, informative thread ?

Post your thoughts and feelings about other places to live (esp. if you have spent time there ) and post some information, too, about the type of visa requirements the country has.

Could be very helpful to many :o .

To help people looking for alternative. Brasil lowered the investment amount for permanent residency to only 50000 USD. You deposit the money in one of the official banks, they will give you interests more than 10% a yera.

Now the PR process is quick, from 2-3 months, you will obtain permanent residency after you deposit into the bank and you can withdraw all the money out no problem after you obtain PR.

Once you obtain permanent residency, you can buy lands, condos, have all the rights the same as Brasilians, except voting right. If you want voting right, you can be naturalized as Brasilian in 5 yaers or less.

But as permanent resident, you have same right doing business and investment as Brasilian citizens. Everything in your own titles and names.

For people who marry Braslians, you will receive permanent residency in 1-3 months with ease. Then have the same investing rights as Brasilians as well.

Popular destinations in Brasil for relocation:

1. Coast of Sao Paulo-Santos, Guaruja, Sao Vicente,

2. Northeastern coast-Fortaleza, Maceio, Natal, Salvador, Recife,

3 Rio and its coast-Buzios, Cabo Frio, Angras dos Reis,

4. Southern coast and cities-Florianopolis, Curitiba, Porto Alegre, Blumenau,

You can also buy a condo in Brasil and apply for PR at the same time, a condo in northeast coast like Fortaleza on beach front 2-3 rooms, from 30000 USD. In Sao Paulo beach coast 2-3 rooms, from 50000USD, in south like Florianopolis coast, 2-3 rooms on the beach from 30000USD.

If people cannot affort 50000 USD for PR, can enter Brasil for 90 days visa free, plus 90 days free extension. Further extension possible.

Personally 50000USD in the official bank to apply for PR is the best deal in the world. Take the money out after obtain PR in 2-3 months, or buy condo over 50000USD and apply the PR at the same time.

Beautiful nation with beautiful people. Hope this help.

To help people looking for alternative. Brasil lowered the investment amount for permanent residency to only 50000 USD. You deposit the money in one of the official banks, they will give you interests more than 10% a yera.

Now the PR process is quick, from 2-3 months, you will obtain permanent residency after you deposit into the bank and you can withdraw all the money out no problem after you obtain PR.

Once you obtain permanent residency, you can buy lands, condos, have all the rights the same as Brasilians, except voting right. If you want voting right, you can be naturalized as Brasilian in 5 yaers or less.

But as permanent resident, you have same right doing business and investment as Brasilian citizens. Everything in your own titles and names.

For people who marry Braslians, you will receive permanent residency in 1-3 months with ease. Then have the same investing rights as Brasilians as well.

Popular destinations in Brasil for relocation:

1. Coast of Sao Paulo-Santos, Guaruja, Sao Vicente,

2. Northeastern coast-Fortaleza, Maceio, Natal, Salvador, Recife,

3 Rio and its coast-Buzios, Cabo Frio, Angras dos Reis,

4. Southern coast and cities-Florianopolis, Curitiba, Porto Alegre, Blumenau,

You can also buy a condo in Brasil and apply for PR at the same time, a condo in northeast coast like Fortaleza on beach front 2-3 rooms, from 30000 USD. In Sao Paulo beach coast 2-3 rooms, from 50000USD, in south like Florianopolis coast, 2-3 rooms on the beach from 30000USD.

If people cannot affort 50000 USD for PR, can enter Brasil for 90 days visa free, plus 90 days free extension. Further extension possible.

Personally 50000USD in the official bank to apply for PR is the best deal in the world. Take the money out after obtain PR in 2-3 months, or buy condo over 50000USD and apply the PR at the same time.

Beautiful nation with beautiful people. Hope this help.

Excellent post. Very informative and I'll see you there soon.

Just had a visit from a friend, he's working now in Manila.

Before he has worked in Thailand. He does not like the Phil./Manila:

High crime rate, expensive housing/accomodation

terrible food, corruption.

He was very happy "to come home" for a couple of days, he's from Europe but his company send him to Manila.

Gerd

Just had a visit from a friend, he's working now in Manila.

Before he has worked in Thailand. He does not like the Phil./Manila:

High crime rate, expensive housing/accomodation

terrible food, corruption.

He was very happy "to come home" for a couple of days, he's from Europe but his company send him to Manila.

Gerd

I was told by a neighbour once, that it’s a necessity to keep a gun in the house if you live in Philippines. That doesn’t appeal to me.

if i get too annoyed with TRT's machinations (they are raising the drinking age to 25, which doesn't affect me, but is indictative of a general trend toward sphincterity) i'm moving to los angeles, california.

i voted china if staying in asia, but that's not realistic as i'd have gf in tow and there's not much for her to do there, she'd be starting from scratch. they have a campus of her school (webster university) in LA, however.

based on what i've been reading, i have one more entry left on my 3-entry visa, and i'll get 3 stamps afterward at a minimum. wouldnt' be leaving untl then at the earliest. after enduring rainy season, wouldn't want to miss the best weather of the year...

Vietnam; really like the place, weather, food, and people. I have been searching in vain for information on if a visa process exists to stay in Vietnam for a few years. Every message board I've come across is dead and no one seems to cover this question. Anyone have any leads or info?