BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swamp Thing

Visa on arrival - Siem Reap

You can also get the visa online too and avoid the visa on arrival line and go directly to the immigration line...

https://www.evisa.gov.kh

Agree. For me, it is worth the $10 extra to have the visa beforehand - and you don't use a whole page of your passport with a sticker.

Agree with the convenience factor, but the Cambodian Visa is pretty cool.

By the way, in post 14 i said that the visa was stapled in, not glued. I've just noticed it is attached with several staples and glued.

Just to be on the safe side, I guess.

Just for completeness, if you do go with the cheap sticker route rather than eVisa (no reason not to if you don't mind queuing and you are not a frequent traveller to countries like Laos and Camby thereby expecting your expensive passport to expire far too early) you can expect the Camby glue to fail and the sticker to fall off within a few years.

Don't stick it back in if you are in any doubt about filling-up your passport too early. Staple it so you don't lose it and then if you need extra page(s) because of impending fullness of passport Camby/Thailand and maybe other borders will have no problem in stamping (or re-stickering if Camby) where the old sticker was previously located on request.