Visa's - Please Don't Move From Cm Section

mallmagician

Depends on how much time you plan on spending in Thailand over the next 12 months. If a lot and if you can qualify for one of the options then a multiple entry non immigrant visa is probably your best bet. Failing that a tourist visa with 2 or 3 rights of entry (I think that each is valid for 60 days) would be second best.

Why oh why do they make it difficult for people to stay here and spend their money?

So what are my options. I take it a tourist visa, multi entry is my best option bein 27 unmarried etc?

Where am I near enough to 100% most likely to obtain this? UK? Penang? KL? Cambodia? No idea!

Please help,

Thanks all,

Kind Regards

Phil

do what I did. Travel back to the UK then get a 1 year non immigrant visa. I know it is a pain but then you can stay here for 15 months doing visa runs every 90 days. After that there may be a different alternative. As far as multiple entry tourist visas then I have been told that KL is your best bet but I have never been so do not know first hand.

I have applied at Hull Thai Consule and recieved my visa back with in 3 days both times. Just make sure you have all the correct documents.