2 teachers required in Surin, Issan

I met a friend of mine yesterday and he mentioned that a local primary school needs 2 native teachers urgently. He is a semi retired Thai national who is well connected to all the schools in Surin.

Surin is a pleasant place to live with kind people and the cost of living is really cheap. There is a good vibe here because the people are so nice and friendly. Surin is only a 6 hr by bus to bangkok on Nakon chai air bus (non stop).

I'm only trying to help out my friend but assume its the usual monthly salary, work permit provided and visa.

If your interested send me a message with your age, nationality and number of years experience. I will pass on your details. You will be called within 24 hours.

cheers

I think you need to correct your OP. You mention 2 native teachers? I read that as Thai yet you then mention Work Permits which are not needed for Thais. If you DO mean Thais, my step-daughter is a newly qualified teacher; a native of Prasat near Surin. She is looking for a job. Her speciality is very young ones.

I think you need to correct your OP. You mention 2 native teachers? I read that as Thai yet you then mention Work Permits which are not needed for Thais. If you DO mean Thais, my step-daughter is a newly qualified teacher; a native of Prasat near Surin. She is looking for a job. Her speciality is very young ones.

I think you might have to correct your eyesight ( only joking). It was about a retired Thai guy, ( the friend of the OP) but obviously not seeking Thai nationals.

Then the Thai guy with his good connections with all schools, wouldn't need a foreigner to post a job offer here, don't you think?

And if that's not enough proof, then why would he want the nationality and other details, if it's for a Thai citizen? Just curious. wai2.gif

I think you might have to correct your eyesight ( only joking). It was about a retired Thai guy, ( the friend of the OP) but obviously not seeking Thai nationals.

Then the Thai guy with his good connections with all schools, wouldn't need a foreigner to post a job offer here, don't you think?

And if that's not enough proof, then why would he want the nationality and other details, if it's for a Thai citizen? Just curious. wai2.gif

Considering that there is a shortage of foreign teachers in most towns in Issan I would speculate that you don't know what your talking about mr lostinissan... Not all foreign teachers want to work in Issan as most opt for the more favourable jobs in bkk. You do seem to write daft comments on all threads that I read on this forum. Perhaps one day you will think before your fingers hit the keyboard.

cheers

cheers

Archived