Fully refurbished 1 Bedroom Blocs77 for rent BTS On-nut.

Located on a 13th floor with a nice unblocked canel view, 40 sq. meter, 1 bedroom condo is fabulously decorated,fully furnished, lot of storage and is ready to move in. The condo features a large balcony facing Pra-kanong canel open to the wind, high quality appliances including flipping internet televisions wall, microwave , refrigerator , two air conditioners (bedroom and living room).

Please see more picture and video : https://vimeo.com/130003499

also features facilities including swimming pool with jacuzzi, fitness, sauna, car park, key card access, CCTV and 24-hour security in addition to optional on-demand maid’s services.

25,000 Baht/Month for a minimum one year contract.

(including extra maid's service and Air-con cleaning services)

I am owner of this property so we can negotiate anything wink.png Please contact me if you want to see the room.

LINE id : iba56

TEL : 094-4I7-4944

(no agency please)

The condo is extremely well managed by Sansiri and is located in a conveniently located on Sukhumvit 77, close to both the expressway by Samran bridge and On Nut BTS Station 5-minutes walk and Sansiri’s upcoming Habito community retail mall. Notable sites within the vicinity include Carrefour, Sukhumvit Hospital, and Wells International School.

Archived