Kittens

roamp

There's a HUGE pet section at Chatuchak and they have lots of kittens to choose from. Sure you can get all the necessary accessories there too. :D

Sorry - just realised you're in Chiang Mai so Chatuchak might be a little far to come for a kitten! :o

Edited by m155g0ld

There used to be some cats and kittens (although a limited choice ) at the pet shop situated at the basement floor of Central Airport Plaza, which you can access from the parking lot.They also stocked all kind of accessories, food, cleaning stuff etc etc.

Good luck...

Hello Roamp

If you are still looking for a kitten, perhaps you might try a shelter project like Care for Dogs or one of the other rescue places around the city.

If you are interested, drop me a message and I can arrange a visit and see if we have what you are looking for.

Ally

(Got loads of puppies too! 17 new born's in 3 days )

If you travel to bkk at all, I got a kitten from an area behind the farmers market and it was a siamese, big blue eyes.

I cannot say to much about what a great cat this one is for my kids. My daughter in particular, 1 and halfyo, picks it up every which way, ears, neck, skin, head and this cat just takes it and sits there, never scratches, bites, she hgs it to death and says love you and it does not move until it needs a breath.

Then you would think it would run at site of her in future, but it does not, when it has had enough, it goes away, but always comes back to play with her and let her pick it up.

I have seen this shop have these kittens several time, might be from a good strain and no doubt will have more in the future.