Flying in Myanmar

MZurf

Need more details from the OP.

But the VPN answer is not always true. Air Asia won't let me look at their flights if I'm using my VPN (Surf Easy), I need to turn it off. Thai Smile will only accept a Thai credit card if booking a flight while in Thailand. They say a USA credit card will be accepted if we are located out of Thailand, but when I turn on my VPN with a USA location, they say I'm still located in Thailand.

Need more details from the OP.

But the VPN answer is not always true. Air Asia won't let me look at their flights if I'm using my VPN (Surf Easy), I need to turn it off. Thai Smile will only accept a Thai credit card if booking a flight while in Thailand. They say a USA credit card will be accepted if we are located out of Thailand, but when I turn on my VPN with a USA location, they say I'm still located in Thailand.

Try a different VPN are you using a laptop ? If so use Hola it works for me and hides you I. P. It Let's me access everything that in want.

On my android note 4 I use Surf Easy and that also works ..even in china it let's me access google mail and facebook etc... depending on what you use try different VPN clients... but it also depends on the device you are using !

Archived