Three farang girls seen high on laughing gas on Koh Phi Phi

Thaivisa News

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the risk of repeating myself and duplicating other posts, N20 is like other incapacitating drugs like booze, and also lethal.

http://pattayadailynews.com/inhaling-laughing-gas-balloons-could-be-fatal/

So, is it responsible to wait around until someone dies in Thailand? (Can't find a story....yet!). Guaranteed to happen before the end of the year.

------------------------------

Not laughing gas, but there was a man in Chang Mai (if I recall correctly) last year who committed suicide (and left a suicide note).

He was old and chronically ill and his suicide note mentioned he was going to "listen to music he liked and die with his "Helium Mask" on.

Apparently that's what he did.

It may be legal but it's stupid. A lot of people die from that. I think it excludes oxygen from the system.

At the risk of repeating myself and duplicating other posts, N20 is like other incapacitating drugs like booze, and also lethal.

As the independent, science-led drugs charity DrugScience says: “If the user of nitrous oxide is in good health, understands the risks, and avoids dangerous methods, nitrous oxide is one of the least risky drugs.” Any substance can be dangerous if used irresponsibly; the key to reducing harm is in education.

http://drugscience.org.uk/drugs-info/nitrous-oxide/

laughing-gas-getty.jpg

As a kid of about these ladie's age I was in the dentists chair told the nurse I was "nervous" and she hooked me up with the gas. I watched her set it and as she left I reached over and notched the dial up a couple digits. Dentist was working on me and it was like he and my mouth were way up and I was down in this well. I started laughing and the dentist went "oh going for some extra sniffs are you" and now I was side splitting bellyaching,hugely laughing. They then cut the gas.

Yea, when you're young you do stupid stuff, thats why it's fun being young. This story is a whole lot of nothing, slow newsday in Krabi.

Look at Facebook of some Thai teenagers, especially from poor families, doing met, driving drunken, selling sex ...

parents see, teachers see, their friends see ... no one cares.

What interest me more is that I've seen here in Thailand many times farang, all-female groups drinking in night clubs, parting on beach ... July-September, Christmas, beginning of the year. Obviously drunken, *high* and almost naked. Young individuals, 20 years old, students.

Who pay for that, their parents, or do they have some extra money from last summer job?

Guys and nightlife in Thailand, ok ... but girls? I mean ... What's gonna be next?

What's wrong with girls partying?

Is it only exclusive to males?

I think your gripe is that it's all farang groups partying themselves silly something like "your" women aren't allowed to do that but only the men.

Of course i am sure your interracial relations only work one way as well where it's only farang males with thai ladies or ladies of another ethnic group but not farang females.

This type of thinking is very very similar to a particular religion where the women have to be covered from head to toe but the men can do whatever they please.

They should be arrested for clogging up the sidewalk, and making it difficult for people, sewer cockroaches and pigeons to get around them.

"They should be arrested for clogging up the sidewalk"

Entire thai population would then be behind bars :)

Look at Facebook of some Thai teenagers, especially from poor families, doing met, driving drunken, selling sex ...

What interest me more is that I've seen here in Thailand many times farang, all-female groups drinking in night clubs, parting on beach ... July-September, Christmas, beginning of the year. Obviously drunken, *high* and almost naked. Young individuals, 20 years old, students.

Who pay for that, their parents, or do they have some extra money from last summer job?

Guys and nightlife in Thailand, ok ... but girls? I mean ... What's gonna be next?

I think your gripe is that it's all farang groups partying themselves silly something like "your" women aren't allowed to do that but only the men.

Of course i am sure your interracial relations only work one way as well where it's only farang males with thai ladies or ladies of another ethnic group but not farang females.

This type of thinking is very very similar to a particular religion where the women have to be covered from head to toe but the men can do whatever they please.

And who says a 55 kg 170 cm man-boylet is any "tougher" than a equally large female. I mean, surely both of them are just as bad at defending themself if the occasion did rise for such things.

Ah! Farangs again. And they complain when something bad happens yet waiting there and misbehaving in public. Really wonder what type of parents these things have.

I was born 1951 and I "clearly" remember the 60;ies....... Have many of you old guys already forgotton.. For God sake... lighten up and remember the good old times that we ourself participated in so many times and oh so hard!!!!

Oh I miss those times..

Glegolo

Sex and Drugs and Rock n' Roll;, perhaps? Wish I could turn time back before TVF times with all the knowledge and be at Woodstock now.

Are you female, or a feminine male?

So, is it responsible to wait around until someone dies in Thailand? (Can't find a story....yet!). Guaranteed to happen before the end of the year.

Breathing is lethal in the long run. Drinking too much water is lethal. Eating extreme amounts of protein can be very dangerous. Taking a shower can be lethal. Walking on the side walk can be lethal. If one person would "miraculously" die from this it would be like someone winning lottery, getting striken by lightning and Thailand turning into republic the exact same moment.

Utter nonsense. There are currently on average 3 deaths per year in the UK from NO2. Yes, it is a relatively safe drug, but it still can kill through it's missuse. The hyper ventilating seen by many users is actually the cause of problems, if the drug was used as in the hopital there would be no casualties but the users try to get increasing effects by decreasing the oxygen in their brain through hyperventilating the air inside the balloon. The oxygen is quickly replaced by carbon dioxide resulting in silmilar effects to the NO2 but can result in hypoxia and occasionally death.

Breathing is lethal in the long run. Drinking too much water is lethal. Eating extreme amounts of protein can be very dangerous. Taking a shower can be lethal. Walking on the side walk can be lethal. If one person would "miraculously" die from this it would be like someone winning lottery, getting striken by lightning and Thailand turning into republic the exact same moment.

Utter nonsense. There are currently on average 3 deaths per year in the UK from NO2. Yes, it is a relatively safe drug, but it still can kill through it's missuse. The hyper ventilating seen by many users is actually the cause of problems, if the drug was used as in the hopital there would be no casualties but the users try to get increasing effects by decreasing the oxygen in their brain through hyperventilating the air inside the balloon. The oxygen is quickly replaced by carbon dioxide resulting in silmilar effects to the NO2 but can result in hypoxia and occasionally death.

Drinking water might kill you[1]. Don't know the average deaths from too much water each year in the UK but wouldn't surprise me if it was more than 3.

[1] https://goo.gl/RGMdHl

Drinking water might kill you[1]. Don't know the average deaths from too much water each year in the UK but wouldn't surprise me if it was more than 3.

[1] https://goo.gl/RGMdHl

Your original claim that it would be more likely for a person to win the lottery whilst simultaniously being struck by lightening just at the moment Thailand becomes a republic being more likely that that same person dying as a result of using nitrous oxide, remains absurd nonsense no matter what entirely unrelated other things may or may not be more likely to kill you. You make no point what so ever by bringing up the relative dangers of water intoxication.

And who says a 55 kg 170 cm man-boylet is any "tougher" than a equally large female. I mean, surely both of them are just as bad at defending themself if the occasion did rise for such things.

if you're implying that thai men are that size and height well then you're in for a shock because not all of them are that tall or that light. In fact it's funny why you would mention this at all because men of the same size as a woman are stronger than her.

See you're writing gibberish.

if you're implying that thai men are that size and height well then you're in for a shock because not all of them are that tall or that light. In fact it's funny why you would mention this at all because men of the same size as a woman are stronger than her.

See you're writing gibberish.

Yawn... did you try your very hardest to misunderstand? Next time try to jump out of the "SJW liberal box" and understand that just because someone writes "170 cm 55 kg" it doesn't mean ALL are that height nor weight.

But generally a normal built western man is 10-15 cm taller and 10-25 kg heavier than normal built thai man. You can't get tall people by eating proteinless crap like som tam and 50 grams of chicken a day.

If a woman and a male roughly the equal height and weight (lets say 165 cm and 60 kg to make you "happy") and without any training in martial arts/defending themself happened to be in a situation where two or more assailants were coming at them then they would be equally screwed.

WhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaT? " Guys and nightlife in Thailand, ok ... but girls? I mean ... What's gonna be next?" ????? The Guys in Thailand enjoy a night life with? Oh! You mean Farang Girls ! Aha ! Thai girls are lesser? Or Farang girls should not have a night life? facepalm.gif And the young guys naturally have personally earned all the money they blow also getting drunken, high and often very naked ?

Asheron Posted "Who cares if someone used something that is legal? People who object to this must have some major megalomaniac problems.

line"

You have been living somewhere else for a month, year, five years or ten?!

To be fair I have to say BOTH parties have done this, However if you look at manager online site you should immediately understand what political party these guys are from. So why is pillor-ing farangs so critical these days? Well its an excellent deflection isn't it ... have a political problem, one that festers out there and wont go away. No reconciliation possible and a divided population? Why not find someone that both sides can agree to hate .. .some people who ah ...how do they say it ... ahhh DISRESPECTS Thailand and once that sacrosanct concept gets invoked then one does not have to think about anything else

It's a solution in a way

Don't want to ruin the fine reputation of the island as a place to have a calm, serene break ... duh, it's got loads of the Koh Pha-Ngan types and these girls look just like that, bucket by their side (don't get me wrong, I'll have the odd bucket)

It's got to be someone's fault though, hasn't it. How about a simple 'look at these stupid idiots ... someone tell their parents' - no one forced them, they went looking for it and found it, it's what they were there for *party* so they are responsible for what they put into their bodies rather than slap some vendor on the wrist and make the girls feel they weren't involved in the decision making process here

It's got to be somebody's fault but it cannot be the person who sold her the bucket or the laughing gas, no. Nor is it any responsibility of the authorities who could control or ban it in a heart beat.

That sorted, the only ones left are the three Farang twits on the beach.

Hey lets post it up on th internet and see if we can whip up some froth biggrin.png

Archived