Three farang girls seen high on laughing gas on Koh Phi Phi

Thaivisa News

Hang them, stone them, how could the girls have been so devious. On top of that they are dressed to sexy, so rape is also no problem in Thailand.

OMG, I wish the social media in Thailand would get a F>>>>>> life and focus on important stuff.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The operator said western tourists always asked for the laughing gas, prompting many shops, especially those owned by farang, to provide it"

Yep let's blame it on the farang shopowners - in fact they were just faster than Somchai to profit on this one.

But again is this really news? Young people being drunk or high happens everyday here - as other are saying, it would be more newsworthy to dig into the harder drug abuse than simple - and legal - laughing gas.

Another example of social media users jumping to conclusions. There's nothing proving they were inhaling nitrous, It could be helium. I thought the junta was discouraging Thai netizens from making false reports on social media.

Let them do what they want, Thailand is disney world, right? Just don;t want to hear complaints when they get assaulted while stupidly being under the influence.

lying on the floor getting high in public, they must be British, help, i've been raped, my life is ruined......shut up, you never had one.

Another example of social media users jumping to conclusions. There's nothing proving they were inhaling nitrous, It could be helium. I thought the junta was discouraging Thai netizens from making false reports on social media.

How about teaching some farang girls manners and a little decorum

It may be legal but it's stupid. A lot of people die from that. I think it excludes oxygen from the system.

Being stupid is not a crime.

With a nation awashed with human trafficking, drugs, and loss of civil liberties, maybe there should be more laughing gas available nationwide.

"Krabi chief public health officer Doctor Panas Sophongpong said it has yet to be investigated where the gas originated from."

NH4NO3 (s) → 2 H2O (g) + N2O (g)

Carefully heat ammonium nitrate(very common fertilizer), it will decompose into Nitrous oxide and water vapor.

Careful with the fertilizer, it can explode......

Ah! Farangs again. And they complain when something bad happens yet waiting there and misbehaving in public. Really wonder what type of parents these things have.

I was born 1951 and I "clearly" remember the 60;ies....... Have many of you old guys already forgotton.. For God sake... lighten up and remember the good old times that we ourself participated in so many times and oh so hard!!!!

Oh I miss those times..

Glegolo

Same here. When I was a teenager, I would inhale this stuff while high on acid, "To go where no man has gone before" I am not recommending this , mind you. However, I will not get onto a pompous high horse and condemn others for having a bit of fun, even though I've been in recovery for 24 years now.

It may be legal but it's stupid. A lot of people die from that. I think it excludes oxygen from the system.

A lot of people don't die from that. You've been tricked by the War on Drugs propaganda. Do you have any cool stories about cannabis overdoses?

How about teaching some farang girls manners and a little decorum

So its only foreign girls that have no manners or decorum. Sounds to me like you have been rejected by a few too many western girls and are nothing but bitter. Maybe that's why you came to Thailand?

Manners (or in this instance lack of as you suggest) has nothing to do with either gender or ethnic background.

Archived