Three farang girls seen high on laughing gas on Koh Phi Phi

Thaivisa News

obviously these girls were looking for a high and nitrous oxide provided it there was obviously nothing else on koh phi phi that could do that as for being a beautiful island one thing comes to mind sand flies and jellyfish on the beach are really not conducive to tourism .

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the usual sensible comments and then the crass ones.

Laughing gas may be a legal substance but as at least one person has pointed out, it's stupid to risk your life by inhaling it.

The parents of these people who may have to pick up the pieces one day might say that little Pippa overdosed on laughing gas or something worse. The reality is that they would not have overdosed on anything because there is no dosage for such idiocy.

Anaesthetists study for over a decade to be allowed to be in charge of stuff like that and here's three little girls lying on the pavement just asking for trouble. Send them home now for their own good.

Wrong, There is no excessive danger in using nitrous oxide and it can be given without an aneathetist present, On the ward we used it ( entonox ) for painful dressings and there wasn't even a requirement to have a dr's order.

Read about it on Wikipedia- it's quite interesting. Been used for recreational purposes since 1799.

Enough with the (something) has affected/damaged the reputation of (Thailand) BS. The only thing that affects/damages the reputation of Thailand, is the action/inaction of Thais. Period.

Thailand really needs to get over itself and take off the blinkers. Time to take a look outside Thailand and see how the rest of the worlds views you.

And what's with taking facebook postings and making them headline 'news'? Slow news day, or what?

Oh, I forgot, out last PM used facebook to make government announcements.

As I said, the crass ones ... you need to do some research boys otherwise these little girls and boys of yours are going to come to some serious harm. People do die because of this.

Anaesthetists are worried about NO2 use even under their supervision AND there are conditions where it is a definite no no.

Don't come here with your half baked, hare brained ideas and pronounce that you know everything. You don't and neither do I.

If you have worked in a hospital or clinic and just let everyone get on with it can you name the clinic as a warning to us all?

I love the stuff. I am sure they are having fun too.

Not being in a confined space and administered through a ballon is safer than walking over hot sand on a summers day.

If the girls are reading this then play the below song when on it.....It sounds great on nitrous!!

As I said, the crass ones ... you need to do some research boys otherwise these little girls and boys of yours are going to come to some serious harm. People do die because of this.

Anaesthetists are worried about NO2 use even under their supervision AND there are conditions where it is a definite no no.

Don't come here with your half baked, hare brained ideas and pronounce that you know everything. You don't and neither do I.

If you have worked in a hospital or clinic and just let everyone get on with it can you name the clinic as a warning to us all?

From the Wikipedia article

In Britain and Canada, Entonox and Nitronox are commonly used by ambulance crews (including unregistered practitioners) as a rapid and highly effective analgesic gas.

No way they are going to have to have an anaethetist present just to use Entonox in a labour ward.

N2O is used with stronger agents by anaethetists, but that is for GA, so obviously an anaethetist is going to be present.

Laughing gas may be a legal substance but as at least one person has pointed out, it's stupid to risk your life by inhaling it.

The parents of these people who may have to pick up the pieces one day might say that little Pippa overdosed on laughing gas or something worse. The reality is that they would not have overdosed on anything because there is no dosage for such idiocy.

Anaesthetists study for over a decade to be allowed to be in charge of stuff like that and here's three little girls lying on the pavement just asking for trouble. Send them home now for their own good.

Wrong, There is no excessive danger in using nitrous oxide and it can be given without an aneathetist present, On the ward we used it ( entonox ) for painful dressings and there wasn't even a requirement to have a dr's order.

Read about it on Wikipedia- it's quite interesting. Been used for recreational purposes since 1799.

It's you who is very wrong..read #62

Also, nitous oxide has been used by people committing suicide.sad.png

It's you who is very wrong..read #62

Also, nitous oxide has been used by people committing suicide.sad.png

Any gas can be used to commit suicide- just put a bag over your head and pipe in the gas for long enough to die of oxygen deprivation. Even pure oxygen will kill you by removing the impulse to breathe. Sucking on a balloon for a few minutes is different.

As for that article- the usual hysteria from the usual suspects.

Might be a great idea if some bitter members of this honorable forum would try a bit and actually laugh, instead of whining all day long....

I don't need laughing gas, as I'm laughing about my own posts every day. Of course about some other posters' comments as well.

post-158336-0-86591300-1433907860_thumb.

We did it back in college. It does no harm. The British were using it over 100 years ago at parties. Here it costs 3400b for a huge cannister of medical grade nitrous. plus a 10,000 b deposit on the cannister. And it is not illegal.

Young woman doing this in public.

Is it any wonder they are raped from timeimethese gir?

It's time these girls got a clue and started acting like responsible adults.

Maybe they need to buy a vowel Vanna!

Clearly nothing to do with those buckets of alcohol sitting next to them...... let's blame the laughing gas.

No doubt about it seing those buckets one can guess they are very likely drunk!

The operator maybe will say western tourists always asked for alcohol, prompting many shops, especially those owned by farang, to provide it.tongue.png

bless their little hearts.

on phangan, its the police that sell it and the army collecting cash at the door.

--------------------------------------------

As Chuck Berry once said, "That's your future Parliament singing out there."

Do a Yooutube search on the song ,"My Ding a Ling".

familiar though i am with the song, i fail to see the relevance.

It may be legal but it's stupid. A lot of people die from that. I think it excludes oxygen from the system.

Few people die from it and whose to say they were inhaling NO? As you can see by the beer buckets next to them they could have been high/drunk on alcohol and were inhaling helium from balloons they bought at 7-11 and were laughing at how it made their voices all squeeky as helium will do.

Bottom line kids go out to party sometime and have fun example spring break . Every year young college students from the USA head to Florida or Mexico to party hearty without parents or old gran pa's around to tell them what to do. These same old timers who either never had any fun in their lives or where doing LSD , pot , alcohol when they were their age but now are grey haired hypocrites who say "oh you shouldn't do that"

Let them do what they want, Thailand is disney world, right? Just don;t want to hear complaints when they get assaulted while stupidly being under the influence.

because then they would obviously deserve it right?

In other Koh Phi Phi news, police have rushed to the scene where sand has been discovered on the beach and sunshine up in the sky, It is believed that farangs have been spotted on their backs on the former looking up at the latter.

Local Government officials and police are reported to be appalled that they have not yet found a way of extracting money from the farangs for enjoying this situation since the Army cracked down on the compulsory sunbed and umbrella scam

But the Mayor has said they are looking into compelling the farang tourists to buy balloons filled with the local air branded "Taste of Thailand" before allowing them to enter the beaches. The Tourism Authority of Thailand has applauded this initiative saying it will provide many jobs for local people to fill the balloons and spread the smell of Thailand throughout the world!

Let them do what they want, Thailand is disney world, right? Just don;t want to hear complaints when they get assaulted while stupidly being under the influence.

That is such a dumb thing to say... what you are saying is that "meh, it's fine if my daughter gets raped/assaults is she was drunk at the time. After all, it was her own fault".

Ah! Farangs again. And they complain when something bad happens yet waiting there and misbehaving in public. Really wonder what type of parents these things have.

"Things" Dear me, if your offended by 3 young girls getting a harmless kick while on holiday you must have lived some sheltered life. Poor THING.

Dispatch a reporter, for what?

BREAKING NEWS:

I'm shortly going to have some shock top with extra hot wings. You better get over here quick before the climax...

Sheesh.

Oh, and about the girls, at least they're not committing any real crime and are not dying.

In other Koh Phi Phi news, police have rushed to the scene where sand has been discovered on the beach and sunshine up in the sky, It is believed that farangs have been spotted on their backs on the former looking up at the latter.

Local Government officials and police are reported to be appalled that they have not yet found a way of extracting money from the farangs for enjoying this situation since the Army cracked down on the compulsory sunbed and umbrella scam

But the Mayor has said they are looking into compelling the farang tourists to buy balloons filled with the local air branded "Taste of Thailand" before allowing them to enter the beaches. The Tourism Authority of Thailand has applauded this initiative saying it will provide many jobs for local people to fill the balloons and spread the smell of Thailand throughout the world!

Im not sure theyd find qualified locals to fill those balloons though?laugh.png

Archived