I've Quit

Neeranam

I have not had a fag for 2 days :o It isn't easy, but easier than I thought. I have been cheating a bit - using some Swedish stuff(Snuss) which contains nicotine. Time will tell if I get addicted to it. Either way, it's better than smoking.

My first smoke free days for over 10 years. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I quit a month ago. The first few days were a bit of a pain but- it gets easier.

I feel great - taking long walks again.

3rd time I've quit in 10 years.

My method- I go to the Spa Samui or this time the new Spa in Koh Chang and I do a 7 to 10 day fast- which includes colonics and no food whatsoever but a good supportive environment. So folks there smoked their way thru the wholle fast - but I find that after 3 or 4 days -its easy to stop and hard to smoke- becuase smoking makes you feel likeSH#@$% while fasting makes you fell high as a kite.

I recommend it. Also I stopped drinking - cant fast on beer!

So I feel about 20 years younger, I can smell flowers and farts again and I don't miss it at all.

cheers Boris

This evening is the end of my seventh day off the Tabs. First time in 20 years - culmulating in a 60 a day habbit - in the end i listened to the o'l ticker - wish i listened to wife, brothers, mum etc etc in the past...

Here's to a 2nd week (wish i could chink a glass, but gave up drinking also :o )

Woo & Yay etc.