Can I Show Money In Ing Account, Instead Of Bank Account

I have married my wife,a Thai perso, for 2 years. I spend some times with her in Thailand. Come to see her often and she is now 4th month pregnant. I am thinking to spend more of time to see her so I think I to apply a multiple marriage 1 year visa maybe in Penang. I have work in Hong Kong and China. I think these 2 places do not issue marriage 1 year multiple.

From the postings I read, in Penang Thai embassy may be wanting bank account statement of 400000 bahts. This is no problem to me, because I have in this several years wired more than 8 million bahts to here. Spent a portion for her living and I spent a portion to buy her a condominium in Silom, and I keep 4 million in a Thailand ING no risk mutual funds, auto roll-over every 6 months or so, and always keep my bank account about 200000-250000 at a time for her to use for living. But the ING fund is in my name so is the bank account too.

When I go to apply to the multiple marry visa, can I bring my Thai ING account statement of 4 million to show the embassy staff in Penang. Or it has to be a bank account?? if it has to be bank account I will top up some money from my ING account to deposit there to make up to the 400000 in bank account when the next roll-over comes.

Also if when I apply for the marry visa 1 year extension at the Bangkok immigration hall maybe in the future maybe not, can I show them the ING account or it has to be bank account as well??

Any forum expert know about this??

There is no established requirement to show any bank account information to apply for a multi entry non immigrant O visa on the basis of visiting your wife. What Penang my require becomes that they say to the person they ask. I would think what you have might work. Or perhaps just apply in KL or Singapore which reportedly do not ask for this?