ProAuto - Auto Repair Service, Parts & Tire Shop for foreign customers in Chiang Mai

ProAuto

ProAuto is an Auto Repair Service, Parts & Tires shop owned by family having 10 years experience in Auto Service. Just 10 mins from Robinson Central Airport & 3 mins from Big C Hang Dong. Our top mission is to "Maximize Customer Equity" through reasonable price of product, trustable service and honest attention.
Our service & products are as following:-
  • FREE CHECK 20 items - Quotation will be provided and fix only what we get approval from customers.
  • Repair/Change
    • Engine Oil, Filters, Brake Fluid and other lubricants
    • Suspension - Shock Absorbers, Tie Rod End, Ball Joints
    • Brakes - Brake Pads, Brake Shoes, Disc Polishing
    • Engine - Tuning-up, Overhaul, Change belts or gasket
    • Battery - Replace/Recharge
    • A/C - Refrigerant Recharge,
    • Electrical system - Headlight, Light Bulbs, Lamp Covers, Wiring
  • Tires - New Tires (Low Price Guarantee - Lower than modern trade's price), Rotation, Balancing, Rotation and Flat-Tire Repair
  • Parts for Japanese and European car are available and can be ordered
  • Inspection, Tax & Insurance
  • Extra Service (FREE, within 7km)
    • On-Site Service per request
    • Take you to the place you want (your home, office, department store or hyper-market) while we are fixing your car

We are looking forward to being of your assistance biggrin.png

For more information, please contact us via the following channel:-

Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/proautothailand (We will mainly post monthly promotion here)

Google Map :- https://goo.gl/H3Xrst

TEL :- o89-838-8899

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

2 New Promotions for ThaiVisa!

(1.) Get 400฿ off the total price of 4 tires (Now - 30 Sep 2015) Guaranteed Lowest Price!

Note:
- All tires are made in 2015, not old stock
- Free Balancing and Alignment for the first time
- Free Rotation & Balancing every 10,000km for 40,000km
- 20% discount for further Alignment
- Free flat-tire repair (plug) and Nitrogen top-up for 40,000km

coupon.png

(2.) 10% Discount for BOSCH wiper blade + FREE installation (Now - 31 Jul 2015)

bosch-wiper-blades-dc.jpg

As always, we are looking forward to being of your assistance! smile.png

ProAuto - Auto Service - Parts & Tires
TEL: 089-838-8899

Working Hours: 7:30-17:00, MON-SAT
Map: https://goo.gl/H3Xrst

I sought to find this very shop yesterday but failed miserably. In the rain, not reading thai, a roadway jammed with 2 and 4 wheeled vehicles, totally confusing signage along Hang Dong road. Sure, could look at 6 am and might find it but cannot afford to spend 20 risky minutes idling along wondering which car shop is the one i want. Truth maybe , makes no difference which shop i choose.

Let me ask Pro Auto: Do you have a big sign in ENGLISH, that says 'Pro Auto' visible from HD road?

Even blind Freddy could spot the signage, its in English, so you may have been in the wrong section of Hangdong road.

Traveling south on HD road, pass BigC and continue south thru the intersection. Take the first U turn just beyond a 7/11, and pull over, you will be almost outside another 7/11 which is adjacent ProAuto.

I used Pro Auto yesterday and was extremely satisfied with the service. There is a very helpful English-speaking member of staff. They were very thorough with dealing with a punctured tyre and switching it with the spare. Also, the cost was so reasonable that I enquired further about other auto services (apart from dealing with tyres) and it seems that they are able to do a range of repairs and servicing. Highly recommended!

What is a Tire shop ? I know what a Tyre shop is. Good luck with your venture will call in when my car is due for service.

A tire shop is what the rest of the English speaking world calls a shop where tires are repaired or installed.

What is a Tire shop ? I know what a Tyre shop is. Good luck with your venture will call in when my car is due for service.

A tire shop is what the rest of the English speaking world calls a shop where tires are repaired or installed.

There is always someone to take the bait.

"The Oxford English Dictionary suggests that the word derives from attire, while other sources suggest a connection with the verb to tie. The spelling tyre is used in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand after being revived in the 19th century. Both tyre and tire were used in the 15th and 16th centuries. The United States did not adopt the revival of tyre, and tire is the only spelling currently used there and in Canada."

As I say good luck with your new venture and hope it is extremely profitable.

I'm very pleased that my customers not only give me opportunities to be of their assistance but also support my shop by sharing experience here.

This is so invaluable. Thank you so much. biggrin.png

Also, thank you for the feedback about the wording:- tire vs tyre. The current signs/ads will be used temporarily. I will make it right and clear next time.

@naboo - Yes, I accept credit cards. The earliest time you can drop off your car is 7:30AM. If this is too late for you, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Ton - Owner of ProAuto

Hi Ton please don't alter your sign , there has always been a bit of friendly rivalry between us Brits and our American cousins on the spelling of certain words.Besides there are more Americans living here than the rest of us and it would cause untold traffic chaos if they all drove around looking for a tire shop, Then some one changed the name.

Happy 4 July to you all and good luck Ton.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had 4 new tyres fitted today. Excellent service and very keen price. Highly recommended.

K.Chris - Thank you so much for coming & using our service. Your feedback is very much appreciated! biggrin.png

Had 4 new tyres fitted today. Excellent service and very keen price. Highly recommended.

Was wheel alignment included?

K.Rob - The alignment is free when the customers change 4 tires smile.png

I believe K Rob mentioned on another thread that they provide the inspection service for cars over 7 years old and will do the annual insurance/tax disk renewal for a nominal sum?

That's correct. We also provide inspection service, insurance and tax.

• 1 month later...

post-114384-0-92728500-1442821099_thumb.

Going to also give Pro-Auto a plus vote.....Went in this morning off the street/no appointment.....Ton came and I showed him what I wanted to have replaced + normal tire maint - rotate/balance/alignment....I also had a power steering return line & intercooler line replaced (age cracking).....They had to send somebody to town find/get the intercooler hose down town but in a few hours it was done while I waited.....

All was done for 1910B and itemized in english (attached).....

The waiting room is large and clean with AC and Wifi....There's a TV too if you want it....

We've been getting our service/repair work done in a good shop about 30K out of town→but they are so busy it can take up to 3 weeks.....Pro-Auto will be seeing more of our work in the future......

Side note; I'm retired from automotive management on the service side (Lexus/Toyota/Bmw) and when going for service I know what I'm seeing, watching for, and experiencing - I don't ever let on.....I didn't see anything wrong here.....Good products and service with no attempt to "add on/upsell" - I do think if they had spotted a true need they would have brought it to my attention for inspection/repair.....

Unlike B Quick (which set off several alarm bells and the alarms were correct) ← the last place I would Trust......

Whether new to town or unsure where to go - give Pro-Auto a try.....

Thanks Ton....

^ Good report!

We had occasion to call Ton, a couple of weeks back, when the battery died. He sent out two lads on a scooter complete with jumper cables and battery. Charge was for supply of battery only as he offers 7km radius FREE emergency service.

As per pg's observations, Pro-Auto is a professional and competent workshop worthy of our support.

Thank you Pete and Rob for using our service. Revenue is one thing but customer's feedback is beyond than that. It's always invaluable for me.

Note.

- I recently produced brochure in English and Thai. I plan to give it to people living in villages around my shop after working hours smile.png

- I made a LINE premium id for business. You can search "@proauto" in LINE or LINE@ application. This is another channel which is very useful for getting quotation quickly.

s__14794754.jpg

s__14794755.jpg

s__14794760.jpg

s__14794759.jpg

Archived