ProAuto - Auto Repair Service, Parts & Tire Shop for foreign customers in Chiang Mai

ProAuto

Yes - kudos once again to K.Tonn & his crew.....

I used his other shop/business for inspection/insurance/renewal.....

Given options for insurance & handled well.....

As luck would have it on a Saturday afternoon the starter in our Toyota got raspy loud - like a starter drive/bendix going out.....

Got to ProAuto about 3....They were able to pull the starter to confirm but no parts available until Monday.....They dropped me home & came back to get me Monday when it was completed....As always the charges were quite reasonable....

Making the best of a possible bad situation.....

Again - stellar service.....

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Another satisfied customer! K. Ton searched high and low to find the correct, original style Dunlop whitewall tyres for my 45 year old Jaguar. I just had them fitted today, because I wanted new tyres in preparation for a classic car tour through Laos. Thank you, K. Ton.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

=Promotion=

1. 4 Tyres (14" & 15") starting price @ 4999THB

2. Change engine oil & air filter - Get free wiper blades(300THB)

3. Dash Camera G1W-X 1850THB

4. Shock Absorber & suspension - Discount up to 20%

For more details, please contact us via the following channels:-

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/proautothailand

Line ID : @proauto 

Tel: 089-8388899

18581894_1951471618455162_3891680780328040211_n.jpg

18620356_1951471638455160_5131438195980266089_n.jpg

18620493_1951471605121830_8832136476433076061_n.jpg

Thai government has recently released a new law, if you install a dash camera & you can get 5-10% discount for car insurance!

1f4de.png? 0898388899
1f4f2.png? Line : @proauto

dashcamera.png

• 2 weeks later...

Driving in rainy season could need double distance for braking.

Also, we highly recommend to regularly check you cars as follows
- Rotation Balancing & Alignment every 10,000km
- Check air pressure for tyres every month
- Regularly check suspension when reaches service duration, hear any sounds or observe any abnormal symptoms

BRAKE.jpg

On 7/1/2015 at 2:41 PM, sappersrest said:

What is a Tire shop ? I know what a Tyre shop is. Good luck with your venture will call in when my car is due for service.

That's like saying, 'What's a biscuit', because the majority of the world knows that it's not a damn cookie!!!   :smile:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Another job well done by ProAuto.

My car had problems with the ignition, brakes and shock absorbers.

All repaired perfectly by Ton and his staff.

PS! Hope to get a Valvoline mug at the next oil change!

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, IsaanFam said:

Are you doing car paints? E.g. some small scratches.

VN autobody just up the road kitty corner across the street from Tesco Lotus....They have a FB page that has a map + some before & after....

• 3 weeks later...

Pro Auto continue great service.Booked in for an oil change for our Nissan March last week . Arrived 8.30 am took a seat in the upgraded customer waiting room,nice armchairs and wi fi, free coffee. All done by 2 mechanics within 30 minutes and necessary items checked.Inc oil & new oil and air filters 1,400 baht and a free t shirt:smile:

The new extended workshop at the rear is up and running. Consider us very fortunate to have such a reliable ,trustworthy service close by and be able to discuss any issues with Ton who communicates very well in English.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

You may like to know that in addition to providing the excellent service for car maintenance,repairs etc there are additional services such as car insurance /quotes available through the offices behind the workshop next door to the car testing facility. Ton's wife and other family members run the operation back there.

17 hours ago, Thailand said:

You may like to know that in addition to providing the excellent service for car maintenance,repairs etc there are additional services such as car insurance /quotes available through the offices behind the workshop next door to the car testing facility. Ton's wife and other family members run the operation back there.

Ann, Ton's wife has been taking care of our Insurance for 12 years including one claim. Have recommended to many, have never had any negative feed back only pleasure that they deliver on service.

Archived