ProAuto - Auto Repair Service, Parts & Tire Shop for foreign customers in Chiang Mai

ProAuto

On April 17, 2561 BE at 12:18 AM, pgrahmm said:

VN autobody just up the road kitty corner across the street from Tesco Lotus....They have a FB page that has a map + some before & after....

Just seen this post, they did the worst possible full paint job on my car, within 2 years, out of warranty, the paint was peeling off in many places. Absolutely as bad as it could be,showed them again last year when picking up a friend who had had some insurance work done, they did in fact deny it was their work.

I sent them a copy of the quote/worksheet and a copy of the insurance claim showing it was their work but they neither responded to me or to a call from a Thai friend referencing the proof they had been sent.

Not recommended!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Just seen this post, they did the worst possible full paint job on my car, within 2 years, out of warranty, the paint was peeling off in many places. Absolutely as bad as it could be,showed them again last year when picking up a friend who had had some insurance work done, they did in fact deny it was their work.

I sent them a copy of the quote/worksheet and a copy of the insurance claim showing it was their work but they neither responded to me or to a call from a Thai friend referencing the proof they had been sent.

Not recommended!

Don't know what happened with yours....

4+ years one a complete repaint & the color and luster has held up well.....Ours is parked in semi shade.....The birds sometimes use it for target practice but none of the sh"t chemicals has marred the paint....

I chose the same color (liquid graphite) as my 4 Runner in the states....It doesn't change color (in shadows & lighting) as much as the semi metalic does in the states, but I can still pick out the metalic hues.....

I went there based on the experience some friends had = and were very happy....

Don't know if you got a bad batch or prep/painter....

Archived