Hamburgers in Chiang Rai, where to go?

canuckamuck

I never complained about the price, just posted it without comment.

Like Le Meridien Sunday Brunch it certainly falls into the upper price bracket but it's nice to have somewhere local to go that's a bit better than average when you feel the need.

I also occasionally enjoy Maccas or local Thai food when I go out, it's just about having options.

How is Le Meridien Sunday Brunch, by the way? We keep meaning to go and try it out, but never seem to get round to it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From their advertisement.

11.30am - 14.30pm

Sunday Brunch THB 899nett per person

Children 5 – 12, 50% discount off adult price

Free flow of wine THB 499 net per person

You can probably find answers to most questions on Le Meridien's FaceBook Page https://www.facebook.com/LeMeridienChiangRaiResort?fref=ts

I haven't received their latest menu and have deleted the previous one from my email, or I would post it for you here.

• 1 month later...

I just moved up to Chang Rai in the last couple of weeks but I found the Boomarang saloon makes a fantastic burger from top-quality Australian beef. It's situated right across the street from the Wangcome hotel. Trevor, the owner also sells a variety of Australian meats you can take home and cook. I find myself coming back often for the burger. Decent price, 140 baht and includes bacon cheese french fries lettuce and tomato.

I just moved up to Chang Rai in the last couple of weeks but I found the Boomarang saloon makes a fantastic burger from top-quality Australian beef. It's situated right across the street from the Wangcome hotel. Trevor, the owner also sells a variety of Australian meats you can take home and cook. I find myself coming back often for the burger. Decent price, 140 baht and includes bacon cheese french fries lettuce and tomato.

I second that opinion. I just tried Boomerangs and found the burger excellent.

It's really friendly as well!

Archived