Get A Visa For Vietnam In Cm

Remo

It appears that Vietnam only has a consul in Khon Kaen and of course the Embassy in Bangkok so will need to go to either locations.

http://sunsite.au.ac.th/thailand/foreign_thai/con_u.html

I saw that, I just thought maybe one of the travel agents offered the service

Good point. You might contact this company and see what they have to say: Gem Travel

It appears that Vietnam only has a consul in Khon Kaen and of course the Embassy in Bangkok so will need to go to either locations.

Good point. You might contact this company and see what they have to say: Gem Travel

TRAVEL SHOPPE Chiang Mai. 2 doors from Starbuck’s at Thapae Gate, (toward bookstore).

Can do Vietnam and other places.

[email protected] . 66 (53) 874280.

TRAVEL SHOPPE Chiang Mai. 2 doors from Starbuck’s at Thapae Gate, (toward bookstore).

Speak great English and most helpful. I've gone there for many, many years. :o

I have used Travel Shoppe many times over the years however I found a couple of years back they had become a tad pricey.

They did do a visa to Vietnam for me before I started using SEA Tours.

SEA Tours are in Changklan just south of Sridonchai. Excellent service and I suggest that you ask for Nong. Top girl !!

I have used Travel Shoppe many times over the years however I found a couple of years back they had become a tad pricey.

SEA Tours are in Changklan just south of Sridonchai. Excellent service and I suggest that you ask for Nong. Top girl !!

Thanks everyone for all the info its really helpful. John do you know how much SEA charge for Visa for Vietnam? Prices I have got so far are 2,100 from Travel Shoppe and 2,800 from Gem Travel. Is there bigger savings to made than the Travel Shoppe price?

Likewise UG. Spent over half a million baht with them in the past year, always get great service. I wouldn't bother going anywhere else to save a few baht.

Thanks everyone for all the info its really helpful. John do you know how much SEA charge for Visa for Vietnam? Prices I have got so far are 2,100 from Travel Shoppe and 2,800 from Gem Travel. Is there bigger savings to made than the Travel Shoppe price?

I am sorry Remo, I cannot say what SEA charge for a Vietnam visa. It was a few years back that I last made the trip.

Might have to make another though as a lot of the Vietnamese girls leave the Thai girls for dead (in the looks department that is) Absolutely stunning.

At Baht 2,100 TVS sounds pretty good. I wouldn't waste my time over a few satang.