Blue Sky Garden

anonymouse

I haven't visited this place for a few months now but just walked past and noticed it has been levelled to the ground, What's the story?

I think it's re-opened in Moon Muang Soi 5, near by the back entrance to the Rama guesthouse.

anyone care to iterate what Blue Sky Garden is? restaurant? bar? massage parlour? supermarket? guest house?

Selamat pagi kawan. It's a bar with a long history.

Owned by Nu, it was first located in the Bar Beer Centre behind the True Blue (previously Domino's). Then it moved to Ratchamanka Rd and now Soi 5. Been some real characters imbibe there over the years. One of the most interesting was Rudi, Nu's ex, he is no longer with us after meeting a grizzly end. Scottish Andy was another permanent fixture but he also has gone to the big bar in the sky as have so many others. This could become quite a story if all regulars were mentioned.

Blinky Bill used to have a few there as well.

anyone care to iterate what Blue Sky Garden is? restaurant? bar? massage parlour? supermarket? guest house?

Selamat pagi kawan. It's a bar with a long history.

Owned by Nu, it was first located in the Bar Beer Centre behind the True Blue (previously Domino's). Then it moved to Ratchamanka Rd and now Soi 5. Been some real characters imbibe there over the years. One of the most interesting was Rudi, Nu's ex, he is no longer with us after meeting a grizzly end. Scottish Andy was another permanent fixture but he also has gone to the big bar in the sky as have so many others. This could become quite a story if all regulars were mentioned.

Blinky Bill used to have a few there as well.

not that I would know of course, as ....I...... Understand it I would have to agree that the Nu's New digs are somewhat an improvement. Sad fact is that she brought along all the old crap from the old Nu's, to the New Nu's ..... including the <deleted> bar stool with the NAIL IN IT !!!!!!

:D

:o

:D

yea BB Maybe this can replace the RL/ Big O'M's thread ?????

Edited by Gonzo the Face