Who Is Affected By The New Visa Rule ?

oilysang

I think i am affected by the new rules cos i stay few mths (sometiems take around 6 mths) before i go back to my own country for a few mths. :o

THailand is no longer a paradise as it used to be since toxsin and co in power.

Edited by oilysang

I think i am affected by the new rules cos i stay few mths (sometiems take around 6 mths) before i go back to my own country for a few mths. :o

Try spending a few baht on a Visa and your problem will go away :D

Try spending a few baht on a Visa and your problem will go away :D

I have been spending a fortune on my thai family and iam not going to contribute to the building of new airport ........... :D

You will find a lot of information about this matter in the visa and news forums of Thaivisa.com and even more information will follow next week:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...&s=&f=1

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?act=SF&f=18

Apply for a tourist visa at the Thai Embassy or Consulate in your home country, good for 60 days (if it is still possible to get a double entry tourist visa this would be the better choice) and if you want to stay longer you are allowed to enter three times on a visa on arrival (the 'Maesai stamp').

So if you are staying in the North of Thailand you won't have a problem if you don't stay longer than 150 days.

If you are living abroad and married to a Thai lady you might probably get a multiple non-immigrant o visum with the purpose of visiting family and friends.

You wrote: "THailand is no longer a paradise as it used to be since toxsin and co in power".

I suppose you mean the Prime Minister of Thailand, at present caretaker, Khun Taksin?

What did change for you personally since his political party gained power?

How would you describe the lost paradise?

Limbo :o