Police close down 'oral sex club' in Pattaya for ten days

webfact

Closed for 10 days?

There you are that will teach you you naughty boys.

Isn't prostitution illegal in Thailand?

You know, against the law?

Laws?

Yes you remember those don't you?

Oh I see, you've never really had them?

Oh sorry you have them, they are just not enforced.

Oh I see!

Aren't the police tasked with enforcing the law?

You know, the police.

Oh, is that what you call them, sorry I misunderstood their job.

My mistake.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night, around 23:00pm, about 15 police cars outside 808, cops everywhere .

At 1:30am club was still open.

So not sure when orders to close for 10 days were issued or if issued at all

Is that where they were all heading ? I was wondering as I was in the Simon Bar complex (across from Endorphine) when I saw a bunch of police motos, cars and trucks heading in the direction of soi 16. Thought maybe they were heading to Bali Hai or somewhere in that general direction.

I still get a chuckle now and then as I walk past Soi BJ (gee, I wonder how it got that name whistling.gif ). I heard there were a couple of places still operating around town but I thought they were up around Soi 6 or something.

Yep, all there,

One might think there was a hostage situation with all that cops and carslaugh.png

No comment. Not one of the posters here knows any of the facts. About this or much else.

You should have quit at "no comment" now you look like a fool, after people posted eye witness accounts of what took place last nightwhistling.gif

Closed for 10 days?

There you are that will teach you you naughty boys.

Isn't prostitution illegal in Thailand?

You know, against the law?

Laws?

Yes you remember those don't you?

Oh I see, you've never really had them?

Oh sorry you have them, they are just not enforced.

Oh I see!

Aren't the police tasked with enforcing the law?

You know, the police.

Oh, is that what you call them, sorry I misunderstood their job.

My mistake.

I'm sure this had nothing to do with prostitution. She was just a drunk girl with her equally drunk Korean boyfriend at a disco, who got "carried away" under the influence of alcohol. whistling.gif The "crime" was having it filmed and put online!

Oh please what's the big deal, lots of clubs through out Europe offer this and more, in Groups too..

Live and let live, anyone walking into a club like that knows the score....

Must admit know a few gay clubs in London where you leave your clothes at the door ( you can keep your shoes- so have to wear something stylish ) but not sure if there are straight places?

Personally hate all this stuff- the sooner they drop a low yield atomic bomb on certain areas of Pattaya the better.

Otherwise not a bad place to live. ( and please no comments from those in Nakhon Nowhere who probably have not been to a decent restaurant, cinema etc etc in years- there is only a limited amusement to be obtained from watching rice grow)

I assume there is no prostitution in your own country, "even in small towns."

These guys must be living with their heads in the clouds if they think this kind of thing is not a common occurrence in Pattaya. The place is known for what it is "Sin city" and they will never completely stop it as they know that it is one of the biggest earners of foreigners money that comes to Thailand for just what Pattaya offers. No prostitution in Thailand is what they say - yeah my backside, it's everywhere, even in small towns all over the LOS.

My first and still strongest thought about this is the police are being both childish, over reactive and an ass. I have never known any nightclub to be well lit unless the house lights were on. Also I know today’s cameras see better than a cat in the dark. Unfortunately at least to me this closing makes the police far worse than the club owner. Just looking at the very enhanced photos in the Thai thread clearly show the club was dark.

What is not to love about this story? It's perfect. No the girl in question was not staff, but a client of the bar. Sorry no you can't check this because we haven't been keeping records of our staff, oops what an unfortunate mistake. Oh yeah and the cctv camera is broken too so there's really no way of proving that this girl has been working in this bar for years. How inconvenient.

The title of the thread is a little misleading.............

Owners of clubs can't be completely responsible for the behavior of drunks & their patrons in dark corners. This story is such a face saving gambit for a bit of cred.

Since they care so much then why don't they take a walk down little Arabia in Sukhumvit........

Damn. I was just trying to discuss this event with the guy sitting next to at a bar on soi bj. For some reason he was having a "hard" time listening and kept banging his fist on the bar saying " yes! yes! yes!" Man, what's his issue.....tongue.png

Ever play "Smiles" -- maybe that's just a Philippians Subic City sort of thing...Lol.

Oh my, the number of rounds that cost me (in my previous life)......................tongue.png

a post was removed for poster's and Thai Visa's protection and for violating this forum rule ...

6) You will not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. It does not have to be false to be defamatory. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.

A security guard told police the photo was taken shortly before the club closed at around 3am on 29 June. He said the people in the photo, a Korean man and Thai woman, were both clients of the bar at the time, and were kicked out as soon as security staff noticed what they were doing.

So at other times the girl may have been staff then Conveniently there are no staff records

And the police fell for that, Please come on surely the BIB are better that ,,,, gigglem.gif

Damn. I was just trying to discuss this event with the guy sitting next to at a bar on soi bj. For some reason he was having a "hard" time listening and kept banging his fist on the bar saying " yes! yes! yes!" Man, what's his issue.....tongue.png

Ever play "Smiles" -- maybe that's just a Philippians Subic City sort of thing...Lol.

I never lost, as I would be smiling even before it started.

A few years back The Bangkok Post ran a story in there Outlook section. They compared the official bumbers of Massage Parlors, Beer Bars and Go-GO Bars....It was unreal....The actual number of Beer Bars for the entire country was something like 11with less for Go Go bars.......

Also there are only a few legal zones where bar entertainment can be opened...and Soi 4 is not on the list, nor is Cowboy......

Hilarious! lol

I'd have a lot more respect for "Thailand" if it just cut the bullshit about the sex trade here ... pretending it doesn't exist or isn't happening is not a solution to anything ... it's kind of like all these "inactive posts" that people get moved to ... "we know it's wrong, you did something bad, but we're not going to really punish you for it cos we're all just as bad as you are and making a shitload of money at it too whilst pretending to everyone we're purer than the driven snow" ...

This sums it up:

"Pattaya, which is one of the world's top destinations for sex tourism"

Ha ha, only in La la land.......... Ah well, looking on the brightside, when the girls get back they'll be raring to go !

Archived